Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 10-28-2006, 01:51 AM   #1
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 719
Default He's Big Ben!!!

Seriously, you charge Chad Johnson with being a attention seeking *****?

This is just another example of this douche thinking he is in invincible and can do no wrong and EVERYTHING gets done to him. I SERIOUSLY doubt he got drilled, falls to the ground, hears what he said he heard, THEN passes out. No, he was knocked out right away. If he can't complain about referees, how "serious" his injuries are, then it's the opposing players were taunting him! Does he need people to feel sorry for him THAT bad? He'd better stop thinking he's so unhurtable, or he's gonna be out of the league in a few years from another serious injury or whatever else. Another big drunk idiot jock from the MAC, where since they can't compete with real colleges, they'll just grow up to be big dumbasses! My cousin just graduated from Miami U, and she said, who knows if it's true or not but I'll believe her, that Ben asked her out when she was a freshman but she declined, deciding not to date big drunk dumbasses with a pea for a brain. And what do you know, he's still the same old Ben, riding a motorcycle without a helmet, bitching about everything under the sun, making up taunting stories to get attention/pity, you'd think with how shitty he played in the Superbowl he'd think he'd have something to work on, but not Ben...

<Ben> "My nickname is Big Ben, I am invincible. I was placed into a good system and asked not to turn the ball over and hand it off 75% of the time, and now I am a god. Forget the glaring accusations from most of the country besides my loyal fans that I actually have average quarterback skills, I'm Big Ben god damn it! Thank god I wasn't drafted by a crappy team like my pal David Carr, or I'd be getting pounded left and right and my average skills would be exposed even worse than they are now. Yeah I went to Miami, no no not the U, Miami of Ohio, yep that's right, the mecca of college sports in the Midwest. Oh yeah, I'm Big Ben, pay attention to me."

I'm also quite humored by the moron fans in the regular Pittsburgh Steelers forum section raving how it was a late hit/cheap shot/should have been fined on Ben. Wow, just wow. Talk about hypocritical idiots.

<Ben> "But but, I won the Superbowl! Don't pay attention to my stats from the game, or my 22.6 rating from the game, I'm Big Ben!"

Yeah, welcome to the Crappy Quarterback Club, where you'll enjoy fine entertainment being accompanied by Trent Dilfer, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler, and Doug Williams! Crappy to average quarterbacks on good teams does not make a quarterback great, ask those guys. Oh wait, he's BIG Ben! Forgot, sorry.

He's Big Ben! What an amazing athlete.
wildjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 01:58 AM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,879 Times in 4,504 Posts
Default Re: He's Big Ben!!!

easy their mildjames.

atleast ben can actually get the ball to his #1 wr.

ben isnt mailing it in (as seen by the last 2 games) like chad "i talk a good game but dont play one" johnson.

what has chad done lately? charlie batch is better than freaking palmer, as is ben.

take your crybaby, my feelings are hurt, act to a bengals forum dipshit.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:02 AM   #3
tony hipchest
Supporter

<mildjames> "but but, the bengals won the afc north division last year. dont pay attention to the fact that they have never won anything else and never will . im mildjames"

Old 10-28-2006, 02:13 AM   #4
tony hipchest
Supporter

i see our newfound wannabe resident dingo has sacked up and decided he has the stones to start is own weak assed threads. he deserves his own steelersfever name then. poll time.

wildjames isnt too wild, in fact hes rather mild.
wildjames is pretty tame and his posts are rather lame.

so whats it gonna be?

a) mildjames or

b) tamejames

this one is a toughie
Old 10-28-2006, 02:24 AM   #5
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i see our newfound wannabe resident dingo has sacked up and decided he has the stones to start is own weak assed threads. he deserves his own steelersfever name then. poll time.

wildjames isnt too wild, in fact hes rather mild.
wildjames is pretty tame and his posts are rather lame.

so whats it gonna be?

a) mildjames or

b) tamejames

this one is a toughie
I say we call him tame, like a kitten, although I'd much rather call him banned.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:45 AM   #6
tony hipchest
Supporter

c) banned

seems like a good option.. anyone who can try to compare ben to chad realistically doesnt have much to offer to a reasonable forum.

he might as well go to a rams forum and declare that chad is better than holt cause holt cant dance (or put on a comedy routine that rivals carrot top)
Old 10-28-2006, 02:50 AM   #7
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579

No need to band him when you have ignore lists.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:59 AM   #8
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Nice one dude, calling me mildjames, lol. Where do you get these witty comments? Let's see, I talk little Ben down because I see reality, and one user calls me mildjames, and another puts me on his ignore list. Wow, that's some BIG smack talk boys, why dont you haul your asses over to the tailgating recipe threads? Pathetic.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:02 AM   #9
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
easy their mildjames.

atleast ben can actually get the ball to his #1 wr.

ben isnt mailing it in (as seen by the last 2 games) like chad "i talk a good game but dont play one" johnson.

what has chad done lately? charlie batch is better than freaking palmer, as is ben.

take your crybaby, my feelings are hurt, act to a bengals forum dipshit.
Oh wait, out of the 3 posts it took you to type 1 paragraph, 1 sentence actually had almost something to do with football. TJ is probably better than Chad is, and that's the beauty of having so many good wide receivers. When one gets all the attention, the other benefits. TJ would be the #1 receiver on 75% of NFL teams, so why do I give a crap if Chad doesn't score? It just means TJ will, and he is.

Oh and Batch and Ben are better than Palmer eh? Well "dipshit", you keep telling yourself that and maybe one day you'll actually believe it. Now shoo, get over to the tailgate recipe forums until you learn how to type something worth half a shit.

Last edited by wildjames; 10-28-2006 at 04:05 AM.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:48 AM   #10
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Is it me or do they let kids stay up later now then when I was younger. I quess parents feel sympathetic to some of these junior high clowns because their new braces are making their teeth ache and they cant sleep.
These same trolls who come on here hiding behind their computers...would be awful quite at a game!!!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote