Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2006, 08:44 PM   #1
AvoidLLoyd95
Bench Warmer
 
AvoidLLoyd95's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Minoa, NY
Posts: 302
Gender: Male
Member Number: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default You know when you have a great team when...

Fans from other teams feel they need to take the time to get on a Steeler forum and laugh at us fans because of a loss. It's the idiots who should worry about their own teams that are pissing me off right now. Look at the threads on the list right now. Haha Ben; no playoffs for the Steelers this year; I can take smack all day long face to face, it's the punks who have to talk it online that need a good smack down.
__________________

95 ways to get your ass kicked!
AvoidLLoyd95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

They want something we already have....................FIVE RINGS. Screw them.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:01 PM   #3
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

Exactly 83. The only teams who can even come close to that are the Cowboys and 49ers. The only teams to have one the same total.
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:04 PM   #4
stillers4me
Living Legend
 
stillers4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,670
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2656
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

We watched the game at a Steeler bar in Cinci. A couple of guys in Bengals shirts came in (after the Bungals LOST) a started razzing us. They said something smartassed about them being better than us this year and a Steeler fan loudly sang "5 Gol-den Rings......!!" (think 12 days of Christmas!!) It was brilliant!!

WE can criticize our own team all we want.......it's our right as fans. But don't think you can come here and think you can out smack a Steeler fan..........win or lose we will circle the wagons and fight back!!! So piss off punks......we are the Steelers and you wish you were!!!
__________________
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:07 PM   #5
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

Once again, come talk trash to me when your team has five rings and you actually pack your stadium win or lose. Until then, STFU and keeping riding your wagon.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:09 PM   #6
Brady12
Team Captain
 
Brady12's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 877
Gender: Male
Member Number: 973
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
Exactly 83. The only teams who can even come close to that are the Cowboys and 49ers. The only teams to have one the same total.
And considering where their teams presently set, not even those fans should say anything.
Brady12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:09 PM   #7
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,918
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 2,098
Thanked 6,411 Times in 2,367 Posts
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
We watched the game at a Steeler bar in Cinci. A couple of guys in Bengals shirts came in (after the Bungals LOST) a started razzing us. They said something smartassed about them being better than us this year and a Steeler fan loudly sang "5 Gol-den Rings......!!" (think 12 days of Christmas!!) It was brilliant!!

WE can criticize our own team all we want.......it's our right as fans. But don't think you can come here and think you can out smack a Steeler fan..........win or lose we will circle the wagons and fight back!!! So piss off punks......we are the Steelers and you wish you were!!!
couldnt say it better.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:10 PM   #8
PAMillerGrrl83
Starter
 
PAMillerGrrl83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Colts Country *Pouts*
Posts: 632
Gender: Female
Member Number: 3274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
Once again, come talk trash to me when your team has five rings and you actually pack your stadium win or lose. Until then, STFU and keeping riding your wagon.
Unless of course the wagons wheels falls off..
__________________


~*Heath Miller: Honakers Finest*~
PAMillerGrrl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:03 PM   #9
silver & black
Team President
 
silver & black's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Massillon, Oh.
Posts: 2,493
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1836
Thanks: 6
Thanked 338 Times in 134 Posts
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvoidLLoyd95 View Post
Fans from other teams feel they need to take the time to get on a Steeler forum and laugh at us fans because of a loss. It's the idiots who should worry about their own teams that are pissing me off right now. Look at the threads on the list right now. Haha Ben; no playoffs for the Steelers this year; I can take smack all day long face to face, it's the punks who have to talk it online that need a good smack down.
I hope you aren't refering to any post I made. I have never been anything but respectful on your forum.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:11 PM   #10
Indy_Steelers
Team Captain
 
Indy_Steelers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Anderson, Indiana
Posts: 845
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1117
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: You know when you have a great team when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
They want something we already have....................FIVE RINGS. Screw them.
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
www.indysteelers.com
Indy_Steelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts