Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2006, 09:16 PM   #1
Mean Joe
Water Boy
 
Mean Joe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2
Member Number: 3676
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Angry Steelers hater

Dear Friends I have this guy and don't we all who keeps sending me the most ridiculous emails about the Steelers.....here's what he has to offer...Oh and he's a Cowboy Fan

Where are those zebras when you need 'em the most?..........ouch,

OH MY GOD! 2 and 5?????? 2 AND MUTHA F'IN 5???!!!!! And you still
think the refs had nothing to do with that superbowl? Hell 2 and 5 is your
proof right there, my friend!


So what, I have an opinion that the refs threw the superbowl. So f*&^ing what?
I'm not alone my friend. Anyone with half a brain could figure that one out, even
a non-football watching out of touch baseball FANATIC. All it took was to ugh
yourself through 3 hours of bad calls and gift giving.


I mean, case in point, the NFL gets all p*&^% when the friggin' water boy says
ANYTHING about the refs, but they were suspiciously silent when Holmgren
blasted the refs after the game and later at a new conference.


Thanks God it wasn't my 'boys (The Cowboys) who have to live that one down.
All of ours are legit.



And there's so much more where that came from. if you'd like to chat with this idiot you can IM him at 'Hingemusic'

Have fun and be nice...or not

Last edited by Mean Joe; 10-31-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Mean Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:20 PM   #2
imp-n-arn
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: soCal, yo!
Posts: 12
Member Number: 2961
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

yeah ... legit ... and bought and paid for.

give me a break.
imp-n-arn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:27 PM   #3
imp-n-arn
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: soCal, yo!
Posts: 12
Member Number: 2961
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

buy as many hi-profile players as you can ... and you still might not win ... you do it enough times, you might get 5.

guess which one the cowboys are?
imp-n-arn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 10:36 PM   #4
Steelersfan4life0655
Bench Warmer
 
Steelersfan4life0655's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Coralville, Iowa
Posts: 299
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2163
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

Hmmmmmm......the last time i checked the cowboys havent had a superbowl in 10 years and oh by the way, wasnt half of their team a bunch of coke heads. people can think what they want about super bowl 40, but we did win that game fair and square. yes there was some bad calls, but come on, both teams struggled, but even on tape it showed that we were the superior team that day.
Steelersfan4life0655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:01 AM   #5
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Idaho
Posts: 13,484
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,088
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,295 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

Jerry Jones said they were going back to what works.
Coke and hookers.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:51 AM   #6
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Joe View Post
this guy and don't we all who keeps sending me the most ridiculous emails
I know how you feel.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:25 AM   #7
Steel Pit
Banned
 
Steel Pit's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: London, Ohio
Posts: 737
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2140
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp-n-arn View Post
yeah ... legit ... and bought and paid for.

give me a break.

What's sad is the fact that the Minnesota Vikings actually PAID for it with the MORONIC Hershel Walker trade.
Steel Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 06:58 AM   #8
touchdownward
Team President
Supporter
 
touchdownward's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,011
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3188
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

Block sender is an email feature that's always worked well for me against spam such as this.
__________________


Blah!
touchdownward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:53 AM   #9
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter
 
stlrtruck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 8,783
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2398
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

The thing about cowboy fans is they can't stand the fact that the Steelers now have 5 rings and a better winning percentage in the Super Bowl.
So they have to cry about it.
If the guy wants to talk about football, at least make sure he understands the rules. And if he was really a football fan he would see that the ref's truly have had nothing to do with our record this year....it might do him well to look up the word "TURNOVER" in the NFL dictionary. Wait, my bad, he's a cowboy fan and probably doesn't know how to use the dictionary. So just explain it to him in elementary terms. A turnover is when one team gives the ball to the other team without first scoring points or punting the ball.

I'm sure he couldn't talk football intelligently if he had the Facts and Record Book in front of him!
__________________

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:29 PM   #10
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Joe View Post
Dear Friends I have this guy and don't we all who keeps sending me the most ridiculous emails about the Steelers.....here's what he has to offer...Oh and he's a Cowboy Fan

Where are those zebras when you need 'em the most?..........ouch,

OH MY GOD! 2 and 5?????? 2 AND MUTHA F'IN 5???!!!!! And you still
think the refs had nothing to do with that superbowl? Hell 2 and 5 is your
proof right there, my friend!


So what, I have an opinion that the refs threw the superbowl. So f*&^ing what?
I'm not alone my friend. Anyone with half a brain could figure that one out, even
a non-football watching out of touch baseball FANATIC. All it took was to ugh
yourself through 3 hours of bad calls and gift giving.


I mean, case in point, the NFL gets all p*&^% when the friggin' water boy says
ANYTHING about the refs, but they were suspiciously silent when Holmgren
blasted the refs after the game and later at a new conference.


Thanks God it wasn't my 'boys (The Cowboys) who have to live that one down.
All of ours are legit.



And there's so much more where that came from. if you'd like to chat with this idiot you can IM him at 'Hingemusic'

Have fun and be nice...or not

I wonder what game the guy who sent you that was watching. It couldn't have been more perfectly reffed.
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts