Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2012 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 11-08-2006, 07:18 PM   #11
NV STEELERS 723
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2572
Default Re: Reggie Bush a Steelers fan

I think the Red Cross is still busy in LA
NV STEELERS 723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:58 PM   #12
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,199 Times in 3,492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana Cajun VooDoo View Post
Reggie is not a Steelers Fan. He is a New Orleans Saint and a Louisianan who prides himself in the rebuilding of the destroyed region where we live. When the game is over Sunday is when the Steelers will need FEMA after the Saints have beat them to come to their aid and experience what comfort we have had from them. Better prepare for the Red Crabs and the Clams Oysters.
wtf??????
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 09:53 PM   #13
jaysta
Starter

Member Number: 1495

Quote:
Reggie is not a Steelers Fan. He is a New Orleans Saint and a Louisianan who prides himself in the rebuilding of the destroyed region where we live. When the game is over Sunday is when the Steelers will need FEMA after the Saints have beat them to come to their aid and experience what comfort we have had from them. Better prepare for the Red Cross and the Claims Adjusters.
I know that this is supposed to bother us Steelers fans, but somehow it just doesn't. Maybe it's the fact that I don't quite get the post.
jaysta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:06 PM   #14
Steel Warrior
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 2771

OK, after you beat us down, just go away. We don't need no FEMA, or Red Cross, or Claim Adjusters, thanks.

:smokers:
Steel Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:23 AM   #15
BlacknGold76
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 3810

Quote:
Reggie is not a Steelers Fan. He is a New Orleans Saint and a Louisianan who prides himself in the rebuilding of the destroyed region where we live. When the game is over Sunday is when the Steelers will need FEMA after the Saints have beat them to come to their aid and experience what comfort we have had from them. Better prepare for the Red Cross and the Claims Adjusters.
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so. After last weeks loss to the Broncos the Steelers are looking to take it out on someone. And that someone is the aints.
BlacknGold76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:49 AM   #16
IamTheSteelGod
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1064
My Mood: Yeehaw

Get him signed now! If I was a pro football player i would go to the team I supported over anyone. Plus I would take a reduction in pay.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:27 AM   #17
ncoolong
Water Boy

Member Number: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysta View Post
I know that this is supposed to bother us Steelers fans, but somehow it just doesn't. Maybe it's the fact that I don't quite get the post.
I think it's due to the fact it's a Saints fan saying it. I don't believe I've ever heard the trash talk of a Saints fan.

I just hope, for New Orleans' sake, Drew Brees can play with pain, because Joey Porter is doing his "Hulk Hogan psyching-himself-into-a-frenzy" thing right now. He's going to wig out and kick the hell out of anyone with the ball.
ncoolong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:40 AM   #18
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamix View Post
why am I seeing this all over Saints forums? Is he?
I was watching Sports Center a while back (during Reggie's college days) and they were interviewing Reggie Bush. He was sporting a Pittsburgh Pirates cap and a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey. I'm not exactly sure what that means, just putting it out there.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 11-09-2006 at 07:55 AM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:27 AM   #19
DOMEDOG316
Water Boy

Member Number: 3840

Saints fan here.....and I gotta tell you guys when the Steelers aren't playing the Saints I am a big time Pittsburgh fan! I was all misty eyed last season seeing Cowher with his daughters after the big win......

After the game, no matter what the outcome....I will put my Pittsburgh Steeler fan shirt back on. I started cheering for the steelers back when Bubby was the QB. My family and his family share some ties....met the guy a few times....great guy. Oh, and Bradshaw was also a favorite of mine. The Steelers owe alot to La. for some of the talent you've had. Heck, I didn't even talk about Faneca!

Cheers and good luck!
DOMEDOG316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:30 AM   #20
DOMEDOG316
Water Boy

Member Number: 3840

Quote:
Saints fans are the last group of folks that need to talk about Fema, The Red Cross et al.

What you said about Reggie is true, but this isn't the type of trash talk I want representing me as a Saints fan.

If you wanna trash talk, speak on how Brees is gonna light up that secondary or how Deuce will get a hundred on them......not that crap.
DOMEDOG316 is offline   Reply With Quote