Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Fun House


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter
 
Stlrs4Life's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Bedford, Pa
Posts: 5,640
Gender: Male
Member Number: 419
Thanks: 14
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
Talking Pittsburgh Friends vs Other Friends

PITTSBURGH FRIENDS vs. OTHER FRIENDS

OTHER FRIENDS: Never ask for food
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.

OTHER FRIENDS: Bring a bottle of wine to your party
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Make the pierogies & stay to clean up afterwards

OTHER FRIENDS: Will come to your house warming party.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will help you move


OTHER FRIENDS: Will watch sports with you
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will take off of work for a week to drive to a
Steeler away game with you.

OTHER FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad.

OTHER FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying,
Damn...we messed up - that was fun!

OTHER FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Cry with you.

OTHER FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours

OTHER FRIENDS: Know a few things about you
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

OTHER FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you

OTHER FRIENDS: Would knock on your door
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"

OTHER FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've
had enough.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place
and say, "You better drink the rest of that, you know we don't waste!!"

OTHER FRIENDS: Will talk sh__ to the person who talks sh_t about you.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will knock them the HELL out!

OTHER FRIENDS: Are for a while.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Are for life

OTHER FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will send
it on to more Pittsburgh friends.
__________________

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:11 AM   #2
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Pittsburgh Friends vs Other Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS vs. OTHER FRIENDS

OTHER FRIENDS: Never ask for food
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.

OTHER FRIENDS: Bring a bottle of wine to your party
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Make the pierogies & stay to clean up afterwards

OTHER FRIENDS: Will come to your house warming party.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will help you move


OTHER FRIENDS: Will watch sports with you
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will take off of work for a week to drive to a
Steeler away game with you.

OTHER FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad.

OTHER FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying,
Damn...we messed up - that was fun!

OTHER FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Cry with you.

OTHER FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours

OTHER FRIENDS: Know a few things about you
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

OTHER FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you

OTHER FRIENDS: Would knock on your door
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"

OTHER FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've
had enough.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place
and say, "You better drink the rest of that, you know we don't waste!!"

OTHER FRIENDS: Will talk sh__ to the person who talks sh_t about you.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will knock them the HELL out!

OTHER FRIENDS: Are for a while.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Are for life

OTHER FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
PITTSBURGH FRIENDS: Will send
it on to more Pittsburgh friends.


BENGAL FRIENDS vs. OTHER FRIENDS

OTHER FRIENDS: Never ask for food
BENGAL FRIENDS: Stole your food.

OTHER FRIENDS: Bring a bottle of wine to your party
BENGAL FRIENDS: Drink the wine and share it with 15yo girls

OTHER FRIENDS: Will come to your house warming party.
BENGAL FRIENDS: come to your house after you fall asleep and rip you off


OTHER FRIENDS: Will watch sports with you
BENGAL FRIENDS: Pretend to know football, and talk during the game about Carsons impending Hall of Fame nomination


OTHER FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
BENGAL FRIENDS: Are not allowed to talk to your parents because of a court issued Order of Protection.

OTHER FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
BENGAL FRIENDS: Planted his Gun/Drugs/Stolen item on you and then bailed.

OTHER FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BENGAL FRIENDS: Cry every post season

OTHER FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back
BENGAL FRIENDS: ...uh...yeah...like you would lend them ANYTHING!!!

OTHER FRIENDS: Would knock on your door
BENGAL FRIENDS: Crawl though a basement window after 2 a.m.

OTHER FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've
had enough.
BENGAL FRIENDS: Will show up at the bar without money (unemployed) and drink from your glass when your back is turned


OTHER FRIENDS: Will talk sh__ to the person who talks sh_t about you.
BENGAL FRIENDS: Will talk sh__ about you

OTHER FRIENDS: Are for life
BENGAL FRIENDS: Are serving life

OTHER FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
BENGAL FRIENDS: Cant read this
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:37 AM   #3
floodcitygirl
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 2,752
Member Number: 1784
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Pittsburgh Friends vs Other Friends

I didn't know that you ever lived in Cincy, LLT!
__________________


Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:51 AM   #4
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Pittsburgh Friends vs Other Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
I didn't know that you ever lived in Cincy, LLT!
I actually have one friend who is a "bengal fan"....and is the typical "follow the team that he thinks may do well fan"....Most of my stereotypes of bengal fandom..comes from him...and yes...he is unemployed, married twice...divorced twice....and seems to show up at dinnertime....

He drives a 1991 Ford F150 which is either white over rust...or rust over white...I'm not sure which.

....and no...he is not allowed over on Sundays....
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
floodcitygirl
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 2,752
Member Number: 1784
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Pittsburgh Friends vs Other Friends

I knew that your post was too reality based to be made up!
__________________


Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:50 AM   #6
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Pittsburgh Friends vs Other Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
I knew that your post was too reality based to be made up!
Well, Like I said before, I used to live an hour away from Bengaland. And yep... that post is SO true.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts