Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
Matty1124
Water Boy

Member Number: 3976
Exclamation I HATE THE BROWNS!!

OK... So I'm new here and in fact I'm new to the whole Steelers bandwagon... I have grown up in cleveland and I have always been a browns fan... I think the time has come for me to drop those LOSERS... I have really had it with a team that can never win, and I'm not just talking about having a winning record, I'm talking about winning a game... I have been to about 10-15 games in the last 3 years and guess what... I have never seen a victory... think I'm kidding... WRONG... I have had it... so from this time forward I would just like to renounce my loyalty to the browns and say I am from this point forward a Steelers fan... I'm moving out of this HELL and in the summer I will be moving in with my girlfriend who lives in... you guessed it PITTSBURGH! I thought it would be hard being a browns fan in Pittsburgh... But after this last drubbing with no hope for a victory in sight... the time has come...
Matty1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:49 PM   #2
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1396
Default Re: I HATE THE BROWNS!!

Interesting...wonder how this one will roll out.
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:52 PM   #3
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

"Lack of loyalty is one of the major causes of failure in every walk of life" - Napoleon Hill
Old 11-21-2006, 05:08 PM   #4
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Man I guess welcome to the Steelers Nation. I don't mind if someone jumps on the band wagon but you being a former Brown's fan. Well I don't know about that. Hey at least you're not a former Ravens fan then there is noway I could welcome you here.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #5
polamalufan43
Team President

Location: Where the streets are paved in black and gold stones
Member Number: 3344

Well, Ilike that you are now a steelers fan, but I don't like it that you just left your team because they were losing, even if it is the Browns. I mean, are you going to leave here if we start losing? Faithfulness and loyalty are two key attributes of being a true Steeler fan.
Hmmmm.... what do you guys think?

~Polamalufan43
Old 11-21-2006, 05:13 PM   #6
Matty1124
Water Boy

Member Number: 3976

Call me a turn coat if you will but I have live here for 23 years going on 24 years this friday... I've had the real Browns torn from me and relocated, only to have them win a super bowl... then get back a team that "is improving"... honestly a loss is a loss... they cant finish... they go out and get free agents that are past their prime... they make the worst draft choices.... they are the laughing stock.... all of our old division rivals, just look at us as another by week... we have a crummy QB... crummy OL and DL... oh wow kevin windslow jr, goodie f*ckin gum drops, a mouth that doesnt deliver... Edwards is the only hope and with no QB to get him the ball what good is he... i mean even the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while, and we may have "glimpses of a great team" (no joke that is what i hear on the radio after another drubing)...
Matty1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:14 PM   #7
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalufan43 View Post
Well, Ilike that you are now a steelers fan, but I don't like it that you just left your team because they were losing, even if it is the Browns. I mean, are you going to leave here if we start losing? Faithfulness and loyalty are two key attributes of being a true Steeler fan.
Hmmmm.... what do you guys think?

~Polamalufan43
I hear you and I don't know either. I don't care if the Steelers finish 4-12 and don't have another winning season for 40 years. They will always be my team.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:16 PM   #8
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty1124 View Post
OK... So I'm new here and in fact I'm new to the whole Steelers bandwagon... I have grown up in cleveland and I have always been a browns fan... I think the time has come for me to drop those LOSERS... I have really had it with a team that can never win, and I'm not just talking about having a winning record, I'm talking about winning a game... I have been to about 10-15 games in the last 3 years and guess what... I have never seen a victory... think I'm kidding... WRONG... I have had it... so from this time forward I would just like to renounce my loyalty to the browns and say I am from this point forward a Steelers fan... I'm moving out of this HELL and in the summer I will be moving in with my girlfriend who lives in... you guessed it PITTSBURGH! I thought it would be hard being a browns fan in Pittsburgh... But after this last drubbing with no hope for a victory in sight... the time has come...
Welcome, you won`t be sorry. In the Burgh you rarely see brown and orange.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:23 PM   #9
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

Welcome home Amigo... I hope that you are sincere and I hope that you stay a fan as long as some of us other long time Steelers fans.. Myself have been a Steelers fan since the Early 80's so I have been a Steeler since the days of Mark Malone Weegie thompson Rich Erenberg Louis Lipps John Stallworth in the last few glorious years of the one of the greatest WR's to play the game in my opinion and Dont Ever Think That My Heart will Ever Bleed Anything But Black N Gold Baby!!
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:46 PM   #10
MJ5150
Starter

Member Number: 3203

You're conversion to a Steeler fan will not be complete until you actually move to Pittsburgh as you said you will. Until then, you will be on probation.

You can be conditionally accepted as a Steeler fan.

-Mike
MJ5150 is offline   Reply With Quote