Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 07-28-2005, 04:33 AM   #11
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: I enjoyed the Steelers not making it to the Superbowl last season

Troll alert...this guy is a one-post wonder.
Write something so moronically feeble that people will be compelled to hand your @ss to you on a platter......
Its a shame so much more effort went into choosing a name than thinking of something worthwhile to post.

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 08:39 AM   #12
Nick The Slasher McGirk
Water Boy

Member Number: 502

I am not a troll but I do hate the Steelers and the majority of their fans. Your teams arrogance killed them last season. That's why it felt great to see you guys go down.
This is the last I'll say about it. We can get to the real blasting from here on out.

I forgot you and that pats are in the same conference. My fault. I should have said you would have lost to us in the superbowl anyway.
Nick The Slasher McGirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 09:08 AM   #13
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick The Slasher McGirk
Your teams arrogance killed them last season. That's why it felt great to see you guys go down.
This is the last I'll say about it. We can get to the real blasting from here on out.
I wish it was our arrogance. Throw ints in crucial situations smells like nerves to me. On the other end of arrogance if you ask me. Now the eagles partying late and being dehydrated come SuperBowl time smells a little bit more like arrogance don't you think?
Old 07-28-2005, 10:52 AM   #14
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
I am not a troll but I do hate the Steelers and the majority of their fans. Your teams arrogance killed them last season. That's why it felt great to see you guys go down.

I forgot you and that pats are in the same conference. My fault. I should have said you would have lost to us in the superbowl anyway.
A bit of a sad attitude if I may say so.
Why can't you respect the Steelers for their achievements - I have laid my share of smack into em this post-season - but I certainly wouldn't say I hate any of them.
I cannot see how you can accuse the Steelers of taking an 'arrogant attitude' last year - they got as far as they did through sheer hard work, determination and not a small amount of skill.
It so happens they came up against a better side on the day in the Patriots, but who knows what this year holds.

I have alot of respect for the Eagles organisation also, even more so with the backbone you are showing in the T.O. debacle.

Regards

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 01:02 PM   #15
Nick The Slasher McGirk
Water Boy

Member Number: 502

I guess the reason I created this post was because of some of the steeler fans in here and on their message board. Once they beat us and the patriots they just new they were going to win the superbowl. I knew the Eagles wouldn't beat them either. It's all about Tom Brady. He is the greatest QB to play the game since Joe Montana. As long as he has a healthy O line in front of him. His team will consistenlty be in the playoffs.

This is just my take on things.
Nick The Slasher McGirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:27 PM   #16
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

Quote:
I guess the reason I created this post was because of some of the steeler fans in here and on their message board. Once they beat us and the patriots they just new they were going to win the superbowl.
Honestly, I think that is just pure ignorance on your part. I don't think I know one Steelers fan that "knew" we were going to the SB or even thought it was going to be an easy ride there. Yes, we knocked off the 2 undefeated teams left in the NFL in consecutive weeks. Good accomplishment, but far from a SB appearance. Did I think we were good enough and had a chance...of course I did. I keep faith in my team as I'm sure you do (did you not believe last year was finally the year for you guys to go? And did you know the chance and opportunity was there for you guys? Did you still have to earn it? I think the awnsers to all of those are "yes". But as Steelers fans, we understand the road to the SB is not easy and the AFC had a few teams that could have potentially gone. The pats won and represented the AFC just as expected!
Old 07-28-2005, 03:56 PM   #17
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
I say this because a lot of you guys were arrogant and just new you were in the superbowl when you beat my Eagles and Patriots in the regular season. You're lucky your team didn't make it because you would have lost to us or the Patriots. I really hope Big banana head Ben isn't a fluke.
I really don`t want to sound like I think that all Eagles fans are as stupid as you. Not even you could predict who would have won ,if it were the battle of P.A. Especially not you. I understand why you are jealous, and why you are bitter. Even though the Eagles made the bowl , you know yourself that they weren`t the second bestteam in the league, don`t you. You have to know that, MrFootball. The Pats were better, the Steelers were better, The Jets and Chargers were better. The NFC didn`t deserve a representative last season. The whole NFC sucked. and you suck. Your weak thread is no match for this site, please go away, get back on the short bus, put your football helmet on and go. Your weak, very , very weak.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:25 PM   #18
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416

This is either a little kid or a fake football fan. He just so happens to like the Patriots lol (bandwagon). And he likes 2 teams WTF is that all about?
Old 07-28-2005, 09:01 PM   #19
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by figg
This is either a little kid or a fake football fan. He just so happens to like the Patriots lol (bandwagon). And he likes 2 teams WTF is that all about?
I like 2 teams....Bengals and Washington...When they play each other i'll of course root for the bengals.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 09:36 PM   #20
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

I would like two teams if Kentucky had a pro football team...but since that will never happen, I'll only have one favorite team.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote