Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-06-2006, 12:40 PM   #1
coachspeak33
Banned

Member Number: 2231
Default bill vs bill

food for thought:
- parcells made two decisions this season that cowher has never and would never have the tomatoes to make:
-he sat his QB and cut his highest paid K in the NFL .... midseason.... while in a playoff chase.... without waiting for the "idiot K" to miss 5 in one game..... without waiting for Bledsoe to go out there and give away a game (maybe versus Jax, just for arguments sake)..... parcells wouldnt watch his PR go out and cleanly field a grand total of 2 punts all preseason only to run his ass out there the first four games of the season....

Nope cause maybe he tries to plan ahead.... ya know...... prepare as much as possible for the unexpected..... things like that

I am not a bill-hater... .more like a disappointed-in-Bill-er

I feel embarassed for singing his praises all offseason (and his entire tenure for that matter) only to watch him mail it in professionally from the moment he walked of the podium in Detroit

Its always been a hole in bill's game as a coach.... it just happened to rear its ugly head a lot during the 7 to 8 months that followed a SB win

Ask yourself, and be honest, could you ever see Bill C make a tough decsion like that, in the middle of the season, when we are still in the hunt?????

I personally doubt it
coachspeak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:50 PM   #2
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1396
Default Re: bill vs bill

Nope. He's one stubborn mofo.
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
coachspeak33
Banned

thank you klick.... i was begining to think i was the only steeler fan out there who didnt have every memory that took place before the SB win erased.

Go steelers.... kick winslows ass thurs
Old 12-06-2006, 12:56 PM   #4
Dook
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 906

I wonder how many players Parcells would have cut or benched from the 2006 Steeler's team when we were 7-5?

If Bill Cowher cut a kicker during the season that he signed to a big contract in the pre-season what would you be saying?

"Oh, stupid BC wasted a roster spot and millions against our cap just to cut him during the season!"

Dude, just give it a break...
Old 12-07-2006, 08:38 AM   #5
coachspeak33
Banned

hey dook were you at bill's feet under the podium in detroit?

Its a message board.....designed for debate & conversation.... not a bunch of people taking turns cheering for their fav steeler.

Give it a break!!!!...... i think many have given bill too many breaks.... quit acting like nothing before last years great SB team ever existed.

either that or go put your head back in the sand..........

would you understtand me bettter if i used baaaaaaa's instead of words????

okay here goes....

baaaa, baaaaaaaa, the chin, baaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaa, Super Bowl, baaaaaaa, spit, baaaaaaaaaaaa, kordell, baaaaaaaa, odonnell, baaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaa, Dewayne Washington, baaaaaaaaa, 14 seasons of special teams blunders, baaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaa, hometown boy, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaa, this is a professional football team, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaa, not a pop warner team being run by your bowling buddy.baaaaaaaaaaa

there ya go, now were on the same page
Old 12-07-2006, 08:40 AM   #6
coachspeak33
Banned

here little sheep, time for dinner little sheep!!!!come on little sheep, yeah there ya go let me just spoon feed you exacly what i want..... okay little sheep.... now go away
Old 12-07-2006, 11:14 AM   #7
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

LMAO...
Old 12-07-2006, 12:47 PM   #8
coachspeak33
Banned

baaaaaaa, hey tommy-gun we got OT vs Jax, baaaaaaaaaa, get in there, baaaaaaaaaa, lets go!!!, baaaaaaaaaa, we dont need OL depth, baaaaaaaaaa, we got barrett brooks, baaaaaaaaaa, we need a WR?, baaaaaaaaaa, so what if Fred Gibson sux, baaaaaaaaaaa, i'll just sit his ass for three seasons anyways, baaaaaaaa, i dont care if Ric Coclough has never been a PR in this league, baaaaaaaaa, i dont care if we drafteed Reid for that, baaaaaaaaaaa, Coclough is a veteran dammit, baaaaaaaa, were moving forward, baaaaaaaaaa, personal fouls three weeks in a row, baaaaaaaaaa, it will never happen again, baaaaaaaaaaaa, i dont care if i said that lastt week, baaaaaaaaa
Old 12-07-2006, 01:55 PM   #9
Dook
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 906

No I wasn't at Bill's feet in Detroit? Were you?

I know it's a message board designed for debate there tough boy. It's also for advice, here's some. If you can't handle the NFL then watch the soaps with your sister. Go out and win something with your own hard work and effort so you can see that the really tough trophies aren't just given away, they're earned.

You are just another of the worst fans in the game. I remember when you dressed up a manikin with a Terry Bradshaw jersey on it and put a rope around it's neck and swung it from the railing at Three Rivers. I remember when you boo'd TB after he brought home a league record four super bowls.

Last years great Super Bowl team? Uh, did you see any of last years Steelers? When were we great? We were simply good at the end, and very lucky.

Bill Cowher led the Steelers to six consecutive playoff appearences in his first six seasons. Cowher has the best winning percentage of any other NFL coach, .632 pct and we've only missed the playoffs four times with him. While he's been the coach the Steelers have the NFL's best record since 1992. Oh, and a Super Bowl victory as well.

Where are your stats to back up your anti-BC nonsense? Or are you just another blue collar loser who thinks BC has ruined your life because your football team is below .500 and you've never won anything on your own?

Oh, not too much starch in my shirts!

And don't scratch my Mercedes with the chamoiz!

Baa that you ignorant scrub. You must be from Seattle.

Last edited by Dook; 12-07-2006 at 06:21 PM.
Dook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 03:53 PM   #10
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook View Post
No I wasn't at Bill's feet in Detroit? Were you?

I know it's a message board designed for debate there tough boy. It's also for advice, here's some. If you can't handle the NFL then watch the soaps with your sister. Go out and win something with your own hard work and effort so you can see that the really tough trophies aren't just given away.

You are just another of the worst fans in the game. I remember when you dressed up a manikin with a Terry Bradshaw jersey on it and put a rope around it's neck and swung it from the railing at Three Rivers. I remember when you boo'd TB after he brought home a league record four super bowls.

Last years great Super Bowl team? Uh, did you see any of last years Steelers? When were we great? We were simply good at the end, and very lucky.

Bill Cowher led the Steelers to six consecutive playoff appearences in his first six seasons. Cowher has the best winning percentage of any other NFL coach, .632 pct and we've only missed the playoffs four times with him. While he's been the coach the Steelers have the NFL's best record since 1992. Oh, and a Super Bowl victory as well.

Where are your stats to back up your anti-BC nonsense? Or are you just another blue collar loser who thinks BC has ruined your life because your football team is below .500 and you've never won anything on your own?

Oh, not too much starch in my shirts!

And don't scratch my Mercedes with the chamoiz!

Baa that you ignorant scrub. You must be from Seattle.
Uh-oh...we got ourselves an e-thug!