Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-08-2006, 06:48 PM   #11
ChronoCross
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2201
Default Re: So...the rest of the season....

Panthers- A QB who was yanked young in his career because of a full season of INT's, I think we can take advantage of. They have not played well all year at all. I think we have turned around and started playing good enough to beat the panthers.

Ravens - Were at home and the ravens took a heavy hit on the returns game. They might be showing signs of what we pulled on returns with a new return guy. I think the team in general has come to life even tho it was the browns but we changed blocking schemes, improved are blocking. McNair has showed signs of decline and Bengals gave us some good film to go off of. I think we want revenge. I am not saying forsure we will win this but I think we have a very good chance. Ravens will fight tho because they want home field advantage for the playoffs. So it will be full blown out fight to the end.

Bengals - If the stars did align and we have hope with this final game to make the playoffs by anychance, I believe we will fight so hard Bengals will not know what hit them. And as like last year they beat us at home and we beat them at home. And what team keeps 85 in check we do for the last 3 years. I think we win this one. If anything we will fight hard to keep Bengals out of the playoffs.
ChronoCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:28 PM   #12
Dook
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 906

I think it's possible that we win them all but I just don't see it especially with Ward and Troy hurting.

Carolina may have Delhomme out so there's our best chance

Baltimore just ravaged us. It was like a lion vs a kitten.

Cincy found a way to beat Baltimore.

We lose all three.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:31 PM   #13
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks View Post
What Steeler team shows up?? I say we win car, and cin, if our o line shows up against the ratbirds, were in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past View Post
Steeler fans, i'd like you to put down the 'homer hat' for just a second and give me your honest opinion on how you think the results of the final 3 Steelers games will pan out.

No-one should be able to accuse you of being a bad/disloyal fan - even you think all 3 games will result in a loss.

I've set it up as a poll, but feel free to add comments.

NM

We win out, and with a little help from the hand of fortune,......"shake up the world". And Coach returns to fulfill his destiny,.....to become the greatest (Head Coach) in Steeler history.
And while you may consider this Homerism and say,(Clubber Lang Rocky III voice) "C'mon Balboa,....unnnghhhh !"
I'll call it a matter of will.
"Fortune though fickle in her affection's,......more often than not,.....FAVORS THE THE BRAVE."

"Hail Caesar,.........HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Last edited by SteelCzar76; 12-08-2006 at 07:35 PM.
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote