Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 12-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #1
friendnc
Water Boy

Member Number: 3190
Default From a Panther's Fan

Here's to a good game with no injuries on either side. You're catching us at a good time. You guys look like you're on an upswing and we're a VERY lost team right now. Two teams who I thought at the start of the season could have been in the Super Bowl at the end of the season. Who knew it'd be like this?! Peace!!
friendnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:14 PM   #2
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,430 Times in 517 Posts
Default Re: From a Panther's Fan

Classy post, friendnc - I wish your team luck (except for this Sunday).
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:17 PM   #3
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendnc View Post
Here's to a good game with no injuries on either side. You're catching us at a good time. You guys look like you're on an upswing and we're a VERY lost team right now. Two teams who I thought at the start of the season could have been in the Super Bowl at the end of the season. Who knew it'd be like this?! Peace!!
Dude a Steelers/Panthers Super Bowl was my pick before the season. But as for the game this Sunday. I think its going to be a good game. Hopefully Delhomme is ready to go for you guys. But one thing I'm worried about is the Steelers Oline against your front four. The times this year the Steelers Oline has faced a dominate front four the Steelers Oline has played poorly and gotten their asses handed to them. The Jags and Ravens games are proof of that.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:32 PM   #4
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Same to you guys. Only way we win is if we can contain Smith on offense, and contain Peppers on defense. Nice to see Willie going to play in his home state.

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:38 PM   #5
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Welcome to the forum.

Its always appreciated when rivals fans start with such a respectful post.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:44 AM   #6
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

Quote:

LOL...yeah...who'da thunk it!?

Welcome to SF, friendnc..

Of course, being from Memphis and a U of Memphis alum, I got a soft spot in my heart for a certain #34 on your team. Hope you folks in Carolina are taking care of DeAngelo. We still love him here in Memphis and are sooo proud of him!
Old 12-12-2006, 02:00 PM   #7
friendnc
Water Boy

Member Number: 3190

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl View Post
LOL...yeah...who'da thunk it!?

Welcome to SF, friendnc..

Of course, being from Memphis and a U of Memphis alum, I got a soft spot in my heart for a certain #34 on your team. Hope you folks in Carolina are taking care of DeAngelo. We still love him here in Memphis and are sooo proud of him!
I really think he could spend his entire career here, we think that much of him. Great player and great person. We were salavating as he came closer and closer to us in the draft. What a steal!!
friendnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:04 PM   #8
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

Yeah, ya got a good 'un there! Hope to come to Charlotte sometime and see him play!
Old 12-12-2006, 03:29 PM   #9
24seven
Starter

Member Number: 525

Very nice intro yo.. should be a good game.. Even though were on the up and ups I think our play is matched with Carolina even with there own funk... We still aren't beating these teams the way we should.. Tampa should have been a slaughter but it instead it looked like 2 shitty teams with one that ended not being as shitty as the other.. Cleavland.. well.. we did bring it that game but still much to improve on.. ON a different note.. I think LITP needs.. or SHOULD or rather MUST change his avatar to a Steelers symbol if he's to be a moderator.. That just ain't right.. ......who's with me comon now....
Old 12-12-2006, 04:37 PM   #10
MJ5150
Starter

Member Number: 3203

I like to see my Steelers win, but it is much more satisfying to beat a team at full strength. I hope Delhomme plays.

-Mike
MJ5150 is offline   Reply With Quote