Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-15-2006, 09:37 PM   #21
PAMillerGrrl83
Starter

Member Number: 3274
Default Re: My future prediction for Ben!

Bens gonna come back next year and shut every hater up for good.

~*Heath Miller: Honakers Finest*~
PAMillerGrrl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:00 PM   #22
Ben6623
Water Boy

Member Number: 3074

guys im sorry but I dont think we'll be good next year im sorry. Now Im a HUGE steeler fan dont get me wrong but I think without Cowhers passion to win anymore (if he stays) we'll be the same as this year. Ben get hurts ALL THE TIME what makes you think he wont next year.

Trust me I want to see the Steeler win too but I dont see it happening next year.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:17 PM   #23
Tankus_Maximus
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben6623 View Post
guys im sorry but I dont think we'll be good next year im sorry. Now Im a HUGE steeler fan dont get me wrong but I think without Cowhers passion to win anymore (if he stays) we'll be the same as this year. Ben get hurts ALL THE TIME what makes you think he wont next year.

Trust me I want to see the Steeler win too but I dont see it happening next year.
Ben's been gettin hurt because he's been gettin knocked on his ass! Which leads us to the more pressing matter....the Hogs. Faneca & Smith are locks, and potential pro-bowlers...Simmons & Starks have seen better days..and I think Hartings is on his last legs. Kemoeatu should fill in, perhaps even surpass Simmons...but we're gonna need an OT asap!

Keep Ben off his back, and ya've got a good chance of winning.

"I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me." -Rorschach
Tankus_Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 08:23 AM   #24
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2313

Quote:

I couldnt disagree with you more. Ben gets hurt all the time? Really? how many games has he missed this year? Cowher wont be back so that shouldnt be a concern either. And we are going to be positioned in the draft pretty good come april so I see us getting another missing piece of the puzzle. Ben has alot to prove next year. I believe he is going to come out firing in every game. Makes you wonder how many pats fans were thinking like you in 2002
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 01:05 PM   #25
siss
Team Captain

Member Number: 1611

2007 will be the year of Ben Roethlisberger!

3 Reasons!

1. Ben wont be coming back from a life threatening accident next year!

2. Ben is a winner and he wont settle for not making the playoffs again.

3. He'll have the whole 7 thing working for him

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 02:41 PM   #26
Busforever
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1065

I agree, Big Ben will be better than ever next year, because 2006 is a real good experience for him. He always said he wanted to throw more, and the coaching staff put responsibilities on his shoulders. Even with this bad luck and a scary offseason, they gave him the keys. And our QB is learning how to drive, in all circumstances. A QB has to know how to play and lead the team in every kind of game, even if he is sick, even if he is in pain, even if the running game isn't working.

I think Cowher wanted to give Big Ben a lesson, and challenged him: "are you ready to be a franchise QB in this league"? Big Ben responded. The result is that Roethliberger knows he is tough, he is proving that his performances aren't consequences of a good casting surounding him. And he probably gained more respect from his teammates.

2006 is a good year for Roethlisberger, if you look ahead.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:28 PM   #27
A.M.
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 4226

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past View Post
Hey AM,

You spend alot of time around guns by any chance?

NM

Maybe...lol, I didn't even notice that I had said it like that.
A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:55 AM   #28
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Ben has not played well at times. But I do not think that his play has been bad enough to justify a comeback year. Besides when we make the playoffs this season all will be fogotten.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:09 AM   #29
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268

I hope our run game is so good that we dont realy need to worry about how good or bad Ben is. Just let him throw like 15 or so a game to keep the defense honest

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:13 PM   #30
A.M.
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 4226

Quote:

wow dude I'm sorry...BUT HOW THE HELL are the steelers NOT going to be good next year!? If Ben can stay healthy...SUPERBOWL 42 here we come. That has really been our only weakness. I mean look at it we struggled with the Jags because Ben was sick and he had a temp of 103 or 102. H e was messed up and couldn't get it going. We lost to the Raiders because he was recovering from a concussion from the Falcons, and look at how well he did against them. Ok sorry you just don't know what you're talking about. Ben+Healthy=SUPERBOWL!
A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote