Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-17-2006, 05:17 PM   #1
friendnc
Water Boy

Member Number: 3190
Default From a Panthers Fan II

Now do you see why I said in my thread last week that we are a "lost" team? Soooo much talent, but going nowhere, their heads in a constant fog. Don't take me wrong. If the Panthers never win another game, I'll always be one of their die-hard fans. But there's just no heart/concentration in their game. You guys surely deserved this win. You made us pay for putting forth such a half-hearted, as any good team would. If you were in the NFC, I'd peg you guys for sure to get into the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season, and hopefully we can get a rematch with you guys next year and a more competitive game will come of it. Peace!!!
friendnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:22 PM   #2
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,245 Times in 3,621 Posts
Default Re: From a Panthers Fan II

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendnc View Post
Now do you see why I said in my thread last week that we are a "lost" team? Soooo much talent, but going nowhere, their heads in a constant fog. Don't take me wrong. If the Panthers never win another game, I'll always be one of their die-hard fans. But there's just no heart/concentration in their game. You guys surely deserved this win. You made us pay for putting forth such a half-hearted, as any good team would. If you were in the NFC, I'd peg you guys for sure to get into the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season, and hopefully we can get a rematch with you guys next year and a more competitive game will come of it. Peace!!!

Hang in there - Steelers fans went through the same feelings the first half of the season as it was difficult to figure how a team as talented as the Steelers could go 2-6.

Both our teams are toast for this season but better luck next season.
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:33 PM   #3
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Your talking to a fan base that endured MULTIPLE AFC Championship game losses. We understand heartache. Good luck next year!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:46 PM   #4
Mosca
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1751

Quote:
If the Panthers never win another game, I'll always be one of their die-hard fans.
You have earned my respect forever.

Tom
Mosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:48 PM   #5
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
You have earned my respect forever.

Tom
Ditto. Hang in there...........
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:52 PM   #6
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419

Quote:

Thanks, but I think everybody is surprised by the Panthers this season, I thought for sure it would be between them and the Seahags this year.

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:32 AM   #7
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Keep the faith going for next season, buddy. The Panthers, like the Steelers, have a tremendous amount of talent there. Kudos to you for staying true to your team! Best of luck to you and the Panthers next season!

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:22 PM   #8
A.M.
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 4226

Panthers will draft a QB and will dominate the NFC, in about 2 years maybe three but next year will be like the Broncos this year I believe. I'm confident that they will pick up a QB, it would be cool if they got Troy Smith, because people are saying that he will not do so well in the NFL and teams are starting to get their QB position set and teams with bad records aren't exactly because of their QB, the Panthers are one of the few teams that are struggling at the QB position. The Lions will pick up Brady Quinn so you won't have to worry about them taking Troy. And teams that are struggling that the QB starting position have a solid young backup that will get things together. A.M. has spoken lol.
A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:47 PM   #9
iloveben7
Team Captain

Member Number: 3165

Quote:
Thanks and I wish the Panthers good luck the rest of the season as well!! Don't worry we know what you're going through with multiple devastating AFC Championship losses and a Superbowl loss!!

My dream is to meet my HERO, Ben Roethlisberger
iloveben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:22 PM   #10
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,170 Times in 432 Posts

Quote:
Now do you see why I said in my thread last week that we are a "lost" team? Soooo much talent, but going nowhere, their heads in a constant fog.
Describes the Steelers to a tee for the majority of this season as well. Keep the faith, because the Panthers do have alot of talent and alot of good "character guys." I have heard the same out of the Panthers as I've heard from the Steelers this season - basically, nothing - nobody calling anybody else on their team out in the press, nobody criticizing the coaching staff in the press, etc. Both teams will be back next year with a vengeance. Take it easy, friendnc - I wish all non-Steeler fans posting here were as classy as you.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote