Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-27-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
lovehines
Water Boy

Member Number: 4406
Question Any fans in the Hanover, PA area?

My husband and I live in Hanover and we usually go watch Steelers games at Bill Bateman's. Unfortunately there is also a large contingent of Ravens fans who go to this bar as well (Bateman's is a MD restaurant and, by default, a Ravens lair) and these fans are consistently, well, enthusiastic in their demonstration of dislike for the Steelers. I am always disappointed when I see the Ravens fans outnumber the Steelers fans...especially since we're in PA. So, where are all you Steelers fans in Hanover? Are you going somewhere else? If so, please enlighten me. I'm sick to death of having to hear the Baltimoron fans! Help!
Old 01-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #2
Dodt
Starter

Member Number: 4685
Default Re: Any fans in the Hanover, PA area?

well what do you expect out of our little town , most of those people commute from hanover to baltimore. Have you ever tried the old millhttp://www.scozzaros.com/ on york road in new oxford (its listed in the pittsburgh post as a steelers bar) been there a couple of times nice place to watch the game . another place you might want to try is the oxhttp://www.michaelkstheox.com/home.html on the other end of york road in new oxford or callahanshttp://www.oxfordinn.com/index.php of the square in new oxford(its both a steelers and eagles bar.)
sorry if these places might be a little far for you , i live in EdgeGrove and new oxfords a bit closer than the baltimore street for me.
Dodt is offline   Reply With Quote