Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 12-24-2006, 02:10 AM   #21
ChronoCross
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2201
Default Re: Almost Xmas; Hours away from the Game; How you feeling;

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ5150 View Post
I am super excited. All I ask is that we don't get blown out. A win would be awesoe of course.

I'm a bit upset that my local TV will be showing the Patriots and Jags instead of the Steelers. I can understand why they chose that game though, once I set my emotions aside.

It looks like I'll be sitting in front of my PC watching the Steelers game on streaming video.

-Mike
I invested in NFL Sunday ticket years ago and have loved it ever since. You have a lot of people that do not get it because they only say its a waste of money because they only watch one team. But me I get my steelers and I watch all the other games and flip between others. My wife got upset this year and said; its bad enough that you hog the TV all Sunday thru Sunday Night, then Monday and Now Thursday. As long as there is Sunday Ticket ill never miss a Steelers game again.

Man its 2am and I am fired up and ready for the game.
ChronoCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:06 AM   #22
MJ5150
Starter

Member Number: 3203

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoCross View Post
I invested in NFL Sunday ticket.......
I thought about it, but I like what Comcast offers in my area overall better than satellite. Plus, my Steeler loving buddy has NFL Sunday Ticket, so I normally go to his house for the games I can't get on my TV.

But, he left for New Orleans this morning to go do some volunteer relief work. So I'm stuck like Chuck.

-Mike
MJ5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:18 AM   #23
ChronoCross
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2201

Quote:
I thought about it, but I like what Comcast offers in my area overall better than satellite. Plus, my Steeler loving buddy has NFL Sunday Ticket, so I normally go to his house for the games I can't get on my TV.

But, he left for New Orleans this morning to go do some volunteer relief work. So I'm stuck like Chuck.

-Mike
You should of clubbed him in the head and took his key then said seeya when you get back. That is nice of him to go down there, hats off to him. He needs to watch himself tho there is still a lot of trouble down there, scams and all kinds of stuff. But anyone that goes down there to help is a good person.
ChronoCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 06:15 AM   #24
ravensFan
Banned

Member Number: 4075

Big Ben on the Bart Scott hit... "thats probably the hardest I've ever been hit in my life"
Suggs on the hit... "I was 30 yards downfield and I heard it."
Scott on the hit... "It's just good to put Pittsburgh out of its misery," "When you can do that, it's gratifying."

They kept blitzing, they kept blitzing, they kept blitzing," said Steelers running back Willie Parker. "They were blitzing out of formations they weren't supposed to be blitzing out of."
ravensFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 06:33 AM   #25
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensFan View Post
Big Ben on the Bart Scott hit... "thats probably the hardest I've ever been hit in my life"
Suggs on the hit... "I was 30 yards downfield and I heard it."
Scott on the hit... "It's just good to put Pittsburgh out of its misery," "When you can do that, it's gratifying."

They kept blitzing, they kept blitzing, they kept blitzing," said Steelers running back Willie Parker. "They were blitzing out of formations they weren't supposed to be blitzing out of."
Wow..so now we are reduced to just pasting the same remarks on multiple pages...you are truly a valuable addition to the forum...Thanks so much for these well thought out remarks..you are a shining example of the knowledge and class that we like to call the Ravens Fanbase
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:11 AM   #26
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

When I first saw the tittle to this thread my jaw ... first of all you DONT Take Christ out of Christmas.. ok?.. Christ is the reason for the season and Dont Ever Forget that!! Not trying to be a bully or anything and I hope that I dont cause trouble but please dont do that... I really believe the Ravens could be the team that represents the AFC this year in the Super Bowl but I hope not. I hope that we can put a niche in thier armor today and make it a very long offseason for the Bungles next sunday...
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:23 AM   #27
james203
Banned

Location: southern ca.born & raised in johnstown,pa.steeler fan 4 life.
Member Number: 1494

Quote:
I am super excited. All I ask is that we don't get blown out. A win would be awesoe of course.

I'm a bit upset that my local TV will be showing the Patriots and Jags instead of the Steelers. I can understand why they chose that game though, once I set my emotions aside.

It looks like I'll be sitting in front of my PC watching the Steelers game on streaming video.

-Mike
i dont care for the pats & hot shot brady but just today & only today i will for sure be rooting for the pats.this xmas ill be home alone & it sure would be a gift for a steelers win & a jags,bengals,jets loss.im sure their are a few teams i forgot & may they lose also.game starts in 5 hr-40 mins.
james203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:51 AM   #28
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

NO RESPECT...
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:12 AM   #29
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedosesteelers2006 View Post
When I first saw the tittle to this thread my jaw ... first of all you DONT Take Christ out of Christmas.. ok?.. Christ is the reason for the season and Dont Ever Forget that!! tt02:
Well spoken! Merry CHRISTmas!
Old 12-24-2006, 09:41 AM   #30
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

3 hours and 20 minutes and counting! I've been pumped for this game all week and the closer it gets to kickoff, the more pumped I'm getting!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote