Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 01-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #21
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,868 Times in 3,381 Posts
Default Re: Denver Bronco killed in drive by shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
RIP Mr. Williams, and my condolences to his family.

Absolutely F'ing senseless and ridiculous killing. Why in the HELL do they allow gang members at these parties, knowing that this can happen??? I am embarrassed and pissed at the same time.
unfortunately we are living in the age where the youth asks itself "WW$0.50D" before they think "WWJD".
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:27 PM   #22
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

I was deeply saddened to hear about Darrent Williams. He looked like he was on his way to a very promising career. It really is a senseless, senseless tragedy.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:34 PM   #23
I-Want-Troy's-Hair
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2698
Default Re: arrest made in Williams shooting

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/loc...005220446.html

Arrested Man Questioned About Williams Case

(AP) DENVER Police arrested a 23-year-old man Friday and plan to question him about the shooting death of Denver Broncos player Darrent Williams.

Willie Clark was arrested for a parole violation after his name surfaced in the investigation, police spokesman Sonny Jackson said.

"We're not calling him a suspect at this time," Jackson said.

Jackson said they have questioned more than 50 people since Williams was shot as he drove away from a New Year's Eve party at a nightclub in a stretch Hummer limousine.

An "associate" of Clark's also had been contacted but released, Jackson said.

"I hope he is a valuable individual that will help assist us," Jackson said of Clark. "I hope that he'll make a difference for us in solving this case."

In Fort Worth, Texas, Williams' family huddled around a home computer following his visitation service to watch the police news conference on the Internet.

Police won't say whether they know the motive for the slaying but have said there was an altercation at the club.

Clark's arrest came a day after police officers found a 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe they believe could have been used in the drive-by shooting.

A person close to the investigation told The Associated Press the SUV is registered to Brian K. Hicks of Denver, who is jailed on unrelated drug and attempted murder charges. The person declined to be identified, because state law prohibits officials from identifying whom a vehicle is registered to.

Police would not comment on whether Hicks, 28, had agreed to be interviewed or whether gang involvement was suspected in Williams' death.

Hicks has been jailed since Nov. 9 on a charge of possessing drugs with intent to distribute. He also is accused of shooting at a woman who was later killed a week before she was to testify against him.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:41 PM   #24
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,868 Times in 3,381 Posts

appearantly the police seized the white bronco... err... tahoe while it was in the paintshop receiving a face lift.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:17 AM   #25
I-Want-Troy's-Hair
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2698

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
appearantly the police seized the white bronco... err... tahoe while it was in the paintshop receiving a face lift.

and a shitty paint job at that they used cans of spray paint. They also reported on the news last night the owner of the tahoe is in jail....