Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter
 
Big D's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: living in the field of dreams
Posts: 3,330
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2313
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default One Browns fans logic...

While driving to a new years party last night I was listening to a local cleveland sports talk show. Of course all the fans were crying about the loss and how they want romeo to be fired. One fan called in and said "I say we give the steelers a third round pick and give cowher 12 million a year. Hire Steve Mariucci as our offensive coordinator and keep tom grantham as our d coordinator.
Where do I even begin with this one... Well lets start out with the steelers ever letting cowher go to his divisional rival. And the fact the raiders got two first round picks and two second round picks for gruden. So wouldnt you say that there is a chance a coach that has been to two superbowls and has a hall of fame resume would be worth more then a third round pick. On to mooch. Somebody should tell this tool of a fan Cowher doesnt run a west coast offense
You have to feel sorry for these browns fans that they have to wish that highly.
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:53 AM   #2
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter
 
Stlrs4Life's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Bedford, Pa
Posts: 5,649
Gender: Male
Member Number: 419
Thanks: 15
Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...

Well, take it for it's worth, we are talking about Browns fans here. Just a step above Bungle Fans.
__________________

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:57 AM   #3
Mosca
Team President
Supporter
 
Mosca's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 2,397
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1751
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...

You ever wonder who replies to Prince Nagumbo who wants to transfer US$25MIL?

Browns fans.


Tom
Mosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:49 AM   #4
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
You ever wonder who replies to Prince Nagumbo who wants to transfer US$25MIL?

Browns fans.


Tom
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Good one, Tom and you're probably not too far off the mark there.
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #5
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter
 
klick81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,683
Member Number: 1396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
You ever wonder who replies to Prince Nagumbo who wants to transfer US$25MIL?

Browns fans.


Tom

ZING!
__________________
Ward, after being fined by Goodell on a play that was not penalized:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:51 PM   #6
polamalufan43
Team President
 
polamalufan43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Where the streets are paved in black and gold stones
Posts: 2,345
Member Number: 3344
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...



Could you see Cowher as a Browns coach, please. Although it would be funny seeing him screaming and dishing out spit showers every five seconds, and it would be funny seeing a rival getting dissed, but that would never happen.

I will end by saying one of the most famous quotes in SF history...

"Stupid Browns fan"


~Polamalufan43
__________________
Harder the Conflict, Sweeter the Victory
Steelers 07
polamalufan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #7
Justin Otstott
Team Captain
 
Justin Otstott's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Harrisburg, Pa
Posts: 990
Gender: Male
Member Number: 539
Thanks: 10
Thanked 112 Times in 54 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...

well he was a coach on the Browns back in the day....but no I dont see Bill there...I dont see him anywhere else!
__________________
Justin Otstott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:40 PM   #8
polamalufan43
Team President
 
polamalufan43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Where the streets are paved in black and gold stones
Posts: 2,345
Member Number: 3344
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...

Excactly,

It could never happen, I don't even think Cowher would condiser going there. Of course, he was a lineback for them back in the day, but still no.

~Polamalufan43
__________________
Harder the Conflict, Sweeter the Victory
Steelers 07
polamalufan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:50 PM   #9
j-dawg
Team Captain
 
j-dawg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: los angeles
Posts: 789
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2228
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalufan43 View Post


Could you see Cowher as a Browns coach, please. Although it would be funny seeing him screaming and dishing out spit showers every five seconds, and it would be funny seeing a rival getting dissed, but that would never happen.

I will end by saying one of the most famous quotes in SF history...

"Stupid Browns fan"


~Polamalufan43


and you say browns fans are stupid? the dude not only coached for the browns, he played for them as well...

anyway... browns fans are completely past the point of reason... you have to give 'em a free pass on rational thought at this point... many of the faithful are talking to their walls and hiding behind their couches...
__________________
j-dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #10
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,915
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 9,649 Times in 4,009 Posts
Default Re: One Browns fans logic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalufan43 View Post
Excactly,

It could never happen, I don't even think Cowher would condiser going there. Of course, he was a lineback for them back in the day, but still no.

~Polamalufan43
you gotta think, cowher is a career nfl businessman. the NFL is his job so he dont look at it with the same fan bias that we do. he will consider the right offer from ANY of the remaining 31 teams.

if the bengals or browns came up to me tomorrow and offered me a killer paying job as a scout or trainer, i would take it in a heartbeat, regardles of my loyalties to the steelers.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts