Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-12-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482
Default Living in a Ratbird hell...

If Peyton Manning doesn't win this game on Saturday I am convinced he doesnt have a soul. It is hell here in Baltimore right now. Everything is purple, all people are talking about are the Colts coming to town. And how Bob Ursay screwed them out of their team. Johnny U...blah blah blah. The Mayflower trucks..blah blah blah. I am in a purple nightmare. Ray Ray is stabbing people in the Inner Harbor.Jamaal is selling coke to 10 year olds. Billick has just been offered his own endorsement of a new book, 'Brian Billick's Big Word of the Day.' Someone please help. Send the Marines, an old priest and a young priese just someone stop the insanity!
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:58 AM   #2
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2313
Default Re: Living in a Ratbird hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
If Peyton Manning doesn't win this game on Saturday I am convinced he doesnt have a soul. It is hell here in Baltimore right now. Everything is purple, all people are talking about are the Colts coming to town. And how Bob Ursay screwed them out of their team. Johnny U...blah blah blah. The Mayflower trucks..blah blah blah. I am in a purple nightmare. Ray Ray is stabbing people in the Inner Harbor.Jamaal is selling coke to 10 year olds. Billick has just been offered his own endorsement of a new book, 'Brian Billick's Big Word of the Day.' Someone please help. Send the Marines, an old priest and a young priese just someone stop the insanity!
I feel for you living in Cleveland.
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:10 AM   #3
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

That sucks man.

I love the city of Baltimore,but I hate thier damn football team.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:54 AM   #4
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

You poor thing..hug for you

I am hoping the Colts win too, but for all of Peyton's accomplishments in the regular season record in the playoffs, well-how do I put this?-sucks. And the Colts' D is iffy at best.

Well, all we can do is hope...miracles do happen, y'know.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #5
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

I feel your pain........you must feel like some purple monster swallowed you whole and you're living in a nightmare. I was dreading living in Cincy if the Bungles made it this far.........Bungal stripes everywhere.....oh my eyes, my eyes!!!!!!!!!!
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."

Last edited by stillers4me; 01-12-2007 at 12:34 PM.
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:06 PM   #6
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
Keep the faith buddy. The Rats are probably going to beat the Colts this week, but I don't see them getting past the Bolts next week. Then you can tell them to shove their purple up their durple.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #7
Buzz05
Team Captain

Something has to give. I got a bet with my friend Kristen that if they Rats go to the Bowl then I owe her a night out drinking on my expense. It would be the worst day of my life watching the Rats go to the bowl and me going into debt because a 5'3, 140 lb girl can out drink most guys I know. If Peyton Manning has a soul he will win this game. Although I wouldnt be surprised if Bart Scott puts some 'hot sauce' on him after the play is over and hurts him. Either that or Ray Ray's entourage will get him before the game even starts.

Just a side note...I made this bet after week 3. I didnt think they would even make playoffs! Now Im sweating it out....
Old 01-12-2007, 02:56 PM   #8
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Growing up in that area, I feel for you! They like to swagger back and forth when everything is on the up and up but as soon as the season is in the drain all they do is run for the hills.
The fans rarely know how to talk football without resorting to some sort of personal insult or a barrage of four letter words!
I, too, can only hope and pray that Peyton Manning has the game of his life this weekend!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #9
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

Bless your heart! You have my deepest empathy. Don't let em get to ya...just remember the dynasty that you represent!

Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #10
Buzz05
Team Captain

Dont worry. I was walking down the hall today at work and the janitor said "how bout them ravens!" I said nicely, 'Sorry buddy Im from Pa, Im a Steeler fan." I thought he was gonna jump me!