Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 01-22-2007, 10:49 AM   #1
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default A letter to Dungy, Peyton & the rest of the Colts (with a side note for the pansies)

Dear Dungy, Peyton and the rest of the Colts (and a final note to the pansies)!

First, congratulations on your victory over the Evil Empire that I will refer to here in as the pansies! It was a great overall effort you put forth and it paid off with a victory in games that both your head coach and QB have been known to choke.

Second, please do not think that just because you won the AFC, that the Super Bowl will be handed to you. You now represent the conference that has won 7 of the last 10 Super Bowls. While others may tell you that the AFC is on top, you must face the fact that the Chicago Bears have been a dominant force in the NFC. You damn well better pull your head out of your arses and represent this division well.

Third, recognize that while you were able to stop the run yesterday in the second half you are now facing another rushing giant in Jones and Benson. They're big, powerful, and strong! It will not be like facing the RBs that you've faced the last 3 weeks! Prepare yourself for an onslaught. The good news is that you can frazzle Rex Grossman into being a frantic QB making errant throws.

Fourth, in the past Dungy has never been the one to go for the kill! In this game, the biggest game of the year, the one that everyone will remember and talk about for the next 6 months (or longer if your like the seahags fans - but I digress), you have got to put the nail in the coffin. A lot of them and often!

Finally, for the pansies! Are you kidding me? You start the week off promoting stories, yes STORIES - like some media darling trying to promote their own self worth, of sickness! Then you come out and build an 18 point lead, only to squander it away in the second half, allowing the largest come back in a Championship Game in NFL history! Way to go Belichick (and you're suppose to be a genius)! The master-mind looked like a deer in the head lights during the 4th quarter. Was he planning his next golf outing or maybe his vacation to Miami - oh he must have forgot you've got to hear the final gun before you do that! Oh, don't get me wrong I'm thankful that you lost. And how appropriate that your boy-wonder QB, Brady, threw an INT to seal the game for the Colts! And yes, I know you've won 3 of the last 6 Super Bowls, but your coaches physical handling of a camera man in the wild card game, your luck in the divisional game, and finally your own inability to come out strong (maybe it was the flu) in the second half proved that you are nothing more than the pansies I thought you were. I can only hope that now since the Emperor has been dethroned and the Darth Sith has been figured out that this year will come the dismantling of the Evil Empire!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:16 PM   #2
polamalufan43
Team President

Location: Where the streets are paved in black and gold stones
Member Number: 3344
Default Re: A letter to Dungy, Peyton & the rest of the Colts (with a side note for the pansi

Amen!
Except,
I hope the Bears win...
Not because I hate Manning
Not because I hate the Colts
I believe the Bears are the better team.

~Polamalufan43
Old 01-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #3
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: A letter to Dungy, Peyton & the rest of the Colts (with a side note for the pansi

I just like Dungy. He's a great man and if he wins the big one it will prove that he should have stayed in Tampa Bay. Instead the fans chased him out because he didn't win a title in 5 years. Now ever since Gruden won the Super Bowl in 2001, he hasn't done a darn thing with this team except destroy it!
It would be poetic justice!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419

Doesn't really matter to me who wins, i kida like both teams.

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
meanjoecoop
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 2221

First rule of assasination...kill the assasin. Manning has served his purpose, now he must be destroyed.

Last edited by meanjoecoop; 01-22-2007 at 07:59 PM.
meanjoecoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:28 PM   #6
polamalufan43
Team President

Location: Where the streets are paved in black and gold stones
Member Number: 3344

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanjoecoop View Post
First rule of assasination...kill the assasin. Manning has served his purpose, now he must be destroyed.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

~polamalufan43