Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2005, 02:08 PM   #21
Nick The Slasher McGirk
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 28
Member Number: 502
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by figg
He looks a little sick lol
Uh, the Patiots are still your daddies!
Nick The Slasher McGirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 03:14 PM   #22
Blitzburgh55
Starter
 
Blitzburgh55's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: phila
Posts: 411
Gender: Male
Member Number: 481
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

I live in phila all my freinds are eagles fans u see Dovan in the super Bowl we was chocking for real looks like he ate too much chunky soup
__________________

Cant Touch This
A New Year. A New Ring. A New Hand.
Blitzburgh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 03:31 PM   #23
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter
 
RoethlisBURGHer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Clowns Town,Ohio
Posts: 5,941
Member Number: 370
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

It's sad when you need to use ANOTHER TEAM to talk smack.
__________________

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 05:53 PM   #24
SteelR1
Team Captain
Supporter
 
SteelR1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaw AFB, SC
Posts: 704
Gender: Male
Member Number: 512
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

Im in awe that this thread is still here. I am now going to be dumber for having to type this.

Go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
SteelR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 06:38 PM   #25
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85
The patriots are also the Eagles daddies.
The Patriots are the Bengals Daddies. No playoffs for you for a long time
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 06:42 PM   #26
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick The Slasher McGirk
I agree. The Patriots are the Steelers Daddies! :D
McGirk. The Patriots aren't our daddy's. Dan Rooney is the Daddy.
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 12:27 AM   #27
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter
 
BB2W's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Your Mom's
Posts: 2,685
Gender: Male
Member Number: 328
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
It's sad when you need to use ANOTHER TEAM to talk smack.
..... no kidding, this is pretty pathetic.

This is like us talkin chit to to a Patriot fan because the Dolphins beat them.
__________________
BB2W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 09:32 AM   #28
Nick The Slasher McGirk
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 28
Member Number: 502
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB2W
..... no kidding, this is pretty pathetic.

This is like us talkin chit to to a Patriot fan because the Dolphins beat them.
The Patriots are still the Steelers daddies! They are your fathers and pappas!
Nick The Slasher McGirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:46 AM   #29
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter
 
clevestinks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,326
Member Number: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

McJerk,
You`ll have to do better than that. Come on! And the Pats aren`t your daddy??
Hell we are your daddies to. Just because you finished in first place in the NFL minor leagues, the NFC, doesn`t mean you were the second best team in the league. THe Eagles blow. If atlanta would of had half a team , they would have whooped you to. Hell we spanked your asses earlier in the season. Most Steeler faithful probably were a little bitter after the Pats loss, so they rooted against the PAts. Some rooted for the Eagles because they were a fellow P.A. team. The superbowl is like a national holiday. The most bet on sports game of the year, so everyone fan or not picks sides for whatever reason. The Pats are an obstacle, not a daddy. Ben was just a rookie, we will clear this obstacle. Unlike yourselves who stumble every year, so you over pay pain in the asses like TO. Thinking you will win a ring. Keep dreaming, The AFC dominates you shmucks. McJerk welcome to the Blast Furnace.
Come strong or don`t come at all.
Keep your weak shit on the field, with overrated McNabb.
__________________
<b>BLEEDING BLACK & GOLD IN OHIO</b>[
clevestinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 02:10 PM   #30
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
McJerk,
You`ll have to do better than that. Come on! And the Pats aren`t your daddy??
Hell we are your daddies to. Just because you finished in first place in the NFL minor leagues, the NFC, doesn`t mean you were the second best team in the league. THe Eagles blow. If atlanta would of had half a team , they would have whooped you to. Hell we spanked your asses earlier in the season. Most Steeler faithful probably were a little bitter after the Pats loss, so they rooted against the PAts. Some rooted for the Eagles because they were a fellow P.A. team. The superbowl is like a national holiday. The most bet on sports game of the year, so everyone fan or not picks sides for whatever reason. The Pats are an obstacle, not a daddy. Ben was just a rookie, we will clear this obstacle. Unlike yourselves who stumble every year, so you over pay pain in the asses like TO. Thinking you will win a ring. Keep dreaming, The AFC dominates you shmucks. McJerk welcome to the Blast Furnace.
Come strong or don`t come at all.
Keep your weak shit on the field, with overrated McNabb.
Couldn't have said it better. McJerk needs to keep his mouth shut. If he wants to see his team in the Super Bowl, he'll cheer for a team that doesn't have a liar for a QB
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts