Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 02-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #11
Jungle_Juice
Water Boy

Member Number: 2622
Default Re: Question about emailing someone at the Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
I know the woman who writes and does work for the webpage, Theresea Varley. She organized a VIP weekend in 99 for fan club members and I went. She gave me her business card with all of her contact information, and she still doesn't answer my e-mails. hahaha. So I would go with snail mail.

So then, you know the format. Will you post it or PM it to me?

If they don't respond then I'll consider other options. We live in a technology driven world so I'm not going to attempt my first interaction via the slowest method available, haha. I'm going with the instant method.
Jungle_Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #12
joest73
Water Boy

Member Number: 2879

Last Name then First letter of first name @ steelers.nfl.com
joest73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:19 PM   #13
iloveben7
Team Captain

Member Number: 3165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle_Juice View Post
Actually, no. I received a B.A. in Mass Communication from Miami University in Ohio. I actually had a couple classes with your boy Roethlisberger.
Oh I see!! I was just wondering because I may be interested in studying sports management/marketing and my first choice was actually mass comm!! You had classes with Ben? That's awesome!! Was he a good boy? haha!! You can pm me if ya want!!

My dream is to meet my HERO, Ben Roethlisberger
iloveben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:23 PM   #14
Jungle_Juice
Water Boy

I lived by the Miami U. rec center, which is HUGE...and I played basketball there a lot. Ben would come a lot in the off season. Let me tell ya', he's a pretty good basketball player too.

I'm obviously a Bengals fan, but I rooted for Roethlisberger for his tenure at Miami. If it wouldn't have been for the loss to Iowa during the first game of the season his senior year, Miami would've been undefeated. He threw 4 INT's during that game.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #15
iloveben7
Team Captain

Quote:
I lived by the Miami U. rec center, which is HUGE...and I played basketball there a lot. Ben would come a lot in the off season. Let me tell ya', he's a pretty good basketball player too.

I'm obviously a Bengals fan, but I rooted for Roethlisberger for his tenure at Miami. If it wouldn't have been for the loss to Iowa during the first game of the season his senior year, Miami would've been undefeated. He threw 4 INT's during that game.
That's so cool that you actually knew Ben before he was a great football star!! He is also a good basketball player and a baseball player in high school too!! That would've been cool for Miami to go undefeated!! Ben is how I started becoming a diehard Steeler fan!!

Old 02-20-2007, 09:40 PM   #16
Jungle_Juice
Water Boy

Now that Cower and Bettis are both gone, you guys may tend to get away from the hard nose -pounding running game.

With that said, if your new coaches allow for Ben and the offense to throw the ball more, you will see how great of a QB he really is. He has been limited at having the opportunity to display how great of an arm he has. In every game you guys play against us (the Bengals), Ben and Palmer seem to have a shootout. I love it. Obviously, I can't and won't root for Ben anymore, but that doesn't meant that I can't comment on how great of a player I think he is...and how great I think he WILL be.

Pittsburgh did good by drafting this guy. Hopefully you'll get to see more of what he has to offer like I did back at Miami.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:51 PM   #17
iloveben7
Team Captain

I hope Tomlin sticks with the running game and he kept most of the offensive guys, so maybe that will help!! I do believe Ben has a great arm and he doesn't have the chance to show it every game!! I also believe that we did not make a mistake when we drafted him and hopefully they'll keep him for a very long time because he's something special that doesn't come around everyday!! Thanks for your kind words about Ben and Palmer also has a great arm-he's never afraid to throw the ball 80 yards on the first play of the game!!
Good luck to the Bengals this year and hopefully we'll both be playing in the playoffs1!

Old 02-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #18
Jungle_Juice
Water Boy

Same to you buddy. I didn't come on this site to start any kind of nonsense. I mean, to each his own, ya know.

The Bengals have a site exactly like this called CincyBengals.com. I visit it daily, but I figured since I'm going to be living up here and working for the Pirates that I might be able to gain a few friends by posting on here.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:20 AM   #19
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Same to you buddy. I didn't come on this site to start any kind of nonsense. I mean, to each his own, ya know.

The Bengals have a site exactly like this called CincyBengals.com. I visit it daily, but I figured since I'm going to be living up here and working for the Pirates that I might be able to gain a few friends by posting on here.
Stick around...

It is nice to have non-troll bengal fans here that we can actually dialogue with.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:21 PM   #20
MJ5150
Starter

Member Number: 3203

From Steelers.com.........

Resumes can be sent to:
Human Resources
Pittsburgh Steelers
3400 South Water Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203