Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 05-25-2006, 08:51 PM   #21
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: Chamillionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32
Sound of Revenge is a good CD. That and T.I.'s King gets alot of play in my ride these days.
good shit, t.i.'s cd is pretty tight, i'm listening to live in the sky right now, that and ride wit me are my favorite tracks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got this from billboard.com too

Quote:
May 25, 2006,
Fred Bronson
WHO WANTS TO BE A CHAMILLIONAIRE:
For the first time in eight years and nine months, a song on the Motown imprint is No. 1 on The Billboard Hot 100, as Rihanna's "SOS" yields to "Ridin'" (Universal Motown) by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone.

The present-day Motown is far removed from the label founded and nurtured by Berry Gordy. It's simply a brand now, owned by Universal Music and used for the company's R&B releases, while the Universal Republic logo is reserved for pop recordings.

Still, Chamillionaire brings the famous name back to the top of the chart, for the first time since the week of Oct. 4, 1997, when Boyz II Men held pole position with "4 Seasons of Loneliness."

"Ridin'" is the 38th song bearing the Motown name to lead the tally. The run started with Mary Wells' "My Guy," which advanced to No. 1 the week of May 16, 1964. That gives Motown a span of chart-topping hits that stretches over 42 years and three weeks. Motown remains in sixth place among labels with the most No. 1 songs on the Hot 100.

The top six:

Columbia (95)
RCA (60)
Capitol (50)
Atlantic
(42)
Epic (40)
Motown (38)

"Ridin'" is the second Hot 100 chart entry for Chamillionaire and his first No. 1 hit. In January, "Turn It Up" peaked at No. 41. This is Krayzie Bone's second turn at the top, but the first time under his own name.

Exactly 10 years ago this week, "Tha Crossroads" by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony was in the third week of an eight-week reign. With "Ridin'" gliding to the head of the class, the rapid turnover of No. 1 songs in 2006 continues. This is the ninth song to move to the top this year, and 2006 is not even half over. In all of 2005, only eight songs moved into the penthouse.
http://billboard.com/bbcom/chart_beat/bonus.jsp
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:56 PM   #22
Koopa
Living Legend

i'm bored, so i thought i'd post chamillionaire's new video to grown and sexy........this is the first time i've seen cham without a du rag or a hat, the dude has a fivehead

Old 07-21-2006, 02:59 PM   #23
ngreene15
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
i'm bored, so i thought i'd post chamillionaire's new video to grown and sexy........this is the first time i've seen cham without a du rag or a hat, the dude has a fivehead

I have a couple friends that went to the Chamillionaire concert here a couple nights ago... On the 17th I think. They said it was absolutley crazy. 1000 some people packed into a club, they said it was crazy loud... Chamillionaire's set was only an hour but they said it was amazing. Apparently he did this bit where he said ..."Do you want to see my dance...?" crowd screams... And he whips out a 2000 dollar stack and starts throwing it out into the crowd. I was on a vacation in Ottawa Ontario and I wish I was back in time to see this concert. I am very jealous of my friends.

I'm on my way, I can feel my ring comin, it's the blood of a champion, pumpin, deep inside my veins, too much pride to be runnin I'ma get what I can and more, even if my blood, my sweat, and my tears don't mean nothin, it's the heart of a champion

Last edited by ngreene15; 07-21-2006 at 03:04 PM.
ngreene15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:06 PM   #24
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
he's a rapper from houston, he's freakin awesome and the only reason i listen to rap. i'm just trying to get the word out on him. he's got a big following in the south but i don't know about up north so on every message board i post on i try to introduce him and i've gotten great responses from ppl. so i thought i'd let ya'll know about him. he has a single out right now called turn it up ft. lil flip, today they just showed the music video for it on b.e.t. it was awesome. it'll be on regular rotation on rap city so try and catch it if you have time his major debut "the sound of revenge" hits stores october 25th, it's going to be off the chain por favor believe it.

some songs i recommend you listen to is:

turn it up ft. lil flip

back up plan ft. devin da dude

true ft. lil flip and paul wall

clap

you got wrecked (mike jones diss)

roll call (another mike jones diss)

and many many more

if ya'll want i'll post some links for ya'll to download or just send me a pm and i'll send them to ya'll there.

let me know what ya'll think of him
I like Some of chamillionaire's stuff. Turn It Up and Ridin' good songs.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:46 PM   #25
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,288 Times in 3,522 Posts

ridin has absolutely blown up. theres about 3 stations on sirius that have it on regular rotation. 2 of them arent even hip hop/ rap stations.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:44 PM   #26
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498

Dude,... (Cham) is Buttcheeks,....LOL. Jeezy, Tip, Game, SevenDust, Jim Jones and Dip set is what's up. Also,.... cop yourself a Gangsta Grillz mixtape. Texas is REAL,... but most of it's hip hop is that bullish,...with the EXCEPTIONS of Legends like Face/The Geto Boyz,...and UGK.

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:29 PM   #27
Koopa
Living Legend

ok, get the **** out my thread with that bullshit lol, dipset is hot garbage, you now make me sick with that bullshit, **** new york **** the east. jeezy is nothing but a drug gimmick, i like t.i., sevendust is a rock band so i don't know what they have to do it, unless you are just naming black ppl/groups..........smh i can't believe mentioned dipset in my thread i should cyber bitch slap you for that shit lol
Old 07-21-2006, 06:35 PM   #28
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,288 Times in 3,522 Posts

E-BEEF!!!

E-BEEF!!!

E-BEEF!!!

gotta give props to the ghetto boys and the 5th ward though. classic old school that put texas on the map of rap
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:45 PM   #29
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498

Stop Playin Koopa,....you do realize your doing the "Gangster Licious" INTERNET tough guy thing right now ? LOL. Music is a form of ART,...meaning it's subject to opinion with no clear or definitive winners in regards to who's better. I actually was'nt tryin to step or your toe's or Set trip,......but based on who i am, and you poppin greasy,.....Eat a D#ck. Now,...we can handle this like gentleman or,..................

"'Hail Caesar,.....Hail the Black and Gold"
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:52 PM   #30
Koopa
Living Legend

you calling me gay??? i saw that epsiode of boondocks lol.........dipset sucks your taste sucks lol.....there was no need to bring your hate in my wonderful thread, that's why i acted like an ass