Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 05-21-2007, 07:20 AM   #111
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Last season of the Sopranos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
Vito's Revenge!

I did like how you could see it boiling inside Tony to where he snapped and he went to Coco's and went off. Everyone knew it was coming. I just wasnt expecting a curb stomp
Yeah, didn't see the curb stomp coming either. I just figured a good pistol whipping would occur and that would have been the end.

For the most part, I found the episode kind of lame up until Tony's curb stomp. What I did find interesting were the upcoming previews for the last two episodes. Silvio walking up to Tony and saying something along the lines of "playing both sides of the fence".

IMO, that can mean two things. Tony's crew becoming upset over him talking to the FBI or Tony's crew playing boths sides of the fence by going behind his back and attempting to make peace with Phil/NYC in order to save their own necks leading to Tony being taken out by some of his own guys or his owns guy turning a cheek while NYC does the job.

It stinks we have to wait two weeks until the next episode, although being a history buff I'm looking forward to watching "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee".
Old 05-21-2007, 07:31 AM   #112
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
Yeah, didn't see the curb stomp coming either. I just figured a good pistol whipping would occur and that would have been the end.

For the most part, I found the episode kind of lame up until Tony's curb stomp. What I did find interesting were the upcoming previews for the last two episodes. Silvio walking up to Tony and saying something along the lines of "playing both sides of the fence".

IMO, that can mean two things. Tony's crew becoming upset over him talking to the FBI or Tony's crew playing boths sides of the fence by going behind his back and attempting to make peace with Phil/NYC in order to save their own necks leading to Tony being taken out by some of his own guys or his owns guy turning a cheek while NYC does the job.

It stinks we have to wait two weeks until the next episode, although being a history buff I'm looking forward to watching "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee".
Yeah Sivio saying that makes me wonder. However, Tony and AJ walking down the halls of the mental hospital together at the end. Do you think that could be a precurser to Tony's end? I do think Sil was talking about making peace with Phil though and trying to work both sides. I dont think they would turn on him though. Especially Bobby, he doesnt seem like he has it in him to go against Tony. Sil and Paulie yea in a heart beat. With Chris taking the dirt nap, and AJ in the nut house I could see the crew thinking Tony is on his last wits with him curb stomping Coco and trying to help themselves...but I dont see Bobby helping out. He seems too loyal.

Yeah I think they put the week gap in there because of the holiday weekend...but I could be wrong. 'Burn my heart on wounded knee' does look good.
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:10 AM   #113
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

IMO, I still see Tony ending up dead. I can't see him pulling a Vincent Gigante and walking around in his bathrobe pretending to be insane. Between his shaky(?) relationship with just about everybody in his own crew (except Silvio out of all people) and the extremely high tension with NYC, I can't see him making it out of these last two episodes alive.

As for Bobby, I feel he is just as capable of killing Tony as anybody else at this point in time. With Janice talking in his ear, Tony sending him out on that hit which I still feel he resents, the fist fight up at the cabin, Tony busting on Bobby's weight for six straight seasons and Tony busting on Janice's past sexual situations I feel Bobby has just as much if not more anger and hatred towards Tony than anybody else in the NJ crew. I've also noticed that Bobby has been very quiet since the events up at the cabin. IMO, I'm not buying the loyalty card. If there is one thing that is lacking in today's mafia, it's loyalty. From top bosses like Massino, to under bosses like Gravano to low level scum like Hill are proof that loyalty means nothing in today's La Cosa Nostra.

But who knows? I'm not stating Bobby will be the one to pull the trigger, but I do feel he's very capable at this point in the series.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:30 AM   #114
Buzz05
Team Captain

No matter what, I think by the end of the next episode we have a pretty good idea as to what is going to happen. I would like to see 2 hour final episode though just so everything can be wrapped up.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:32 AM   #115
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
I would like to see 2 hour final episode though just so everything can be wrapped up.
Same here, I believe Chase has done a two hour finale in past seasons, but unfortunately I do not believe he will be doing it this season.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:33 AM   #116
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579

My absolute favorite part of the episode is when he called AJ a mama's boy. God I have been waiting two seasons for him to finally say that and then tell Melfi that he was ashamed of AJ. That was sweet.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:51 AM   #117
rbryan
Team President

Member Number: 5196

I'm getting tired of the shrink angle. Tony, AJ, Tony's shrink seeing her shrink, gimme a break, that took up half the episode last night. Anymore than 5 minutes of Tony with Melfi in one episode is too much IMO.
rbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #118
Buzz05
Team Captain

Out of all my theories for the end only one could still stand. Tony turns to save his family. Phill is going to come at Tony because of CoCo. And with seeing the previews for next episode I could kinda see it. Because remember Tony told Melfi that family is most important to him. He turns to save everyone. I dont know if it happens but I could see it.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #119
FOOTEupyourarse
Draft Prospect
Supporter

Member Number: 3310

i hear that meadow borrows tony caddy and phil ends up wacking her, then AJ wacks phil, then phils crew wacks bobbi , then they wack paulie and sil in front of the bing, then tony struggles with phils guy, the gun goes off and kill carmella, then tony offs aj then himself.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #120
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTEupyourarse View Post
i hear that meadow borrows tony caddy and phil ends up wacking her, then AJ wacks phil, then phils crew wacks bobbi , then they wack paulie and sil in front of the bing, then tony struggles with phils guy, the gun goes off and kill carmella, then tony offs aj then himself.
You're kidding right
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote