Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 05-21-2007, 06:22 PM   #121
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419
Default Re: Last season of the Sopranos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTEupyourarse View Post
i hear that meadow borrows tony caddy and phil ends up wacking her, then AJ wacks phil, then phils crew wacks bobbi , then they wack paulie and sil in front of the bing, then tony struggles with phils guy, the gun goes off and kill carmella, then tony offs aj then himself.

Oh, Wise Guy! Huh?
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #122
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

I still don't think Bobby has the cajones to whack Tony, the anger maybe. Loyalty or not. I think some from both sides of the family are going to get whacked. I also heared about a 2 hr. finale, it only makes sense to end it that way.

Last edited by Stlrs4Life; 05-22-2007 at 08:10 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:03 AM   #123
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTEupyourarse View Post
i hear that meadow borrows tony caddy and phil ends up wacking her, then AJ wacks phil, then phils crew wacks bobbi , then they wack paulie and sil in front of the bing, then tony struggles with phils guy, the gun goes off and kill carmella, then tony offs aj then himself.
Thats gotta be a joke right?
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:31 AM   #124
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Only two more left. It's a shame to see such a great drama come to end in the day and age of idiotic brain dead and fake reality tv shows.

Anyways......

This week, the allegiance of those closest to Tony is put to the test. Meanwhile, a case of mistaken identity has serious ramifications in Episode 85: "The Blue Comet."

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 06-03-2007 at 05:53 AM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:07 PM   #125
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

I hear ya 83.

Well, tonites episode didn't surprise me. You think they will try to finish Sal off at the hospital? Hate to see him go. Going to be interesting. Also, guess no 2hr. finale obviously. And now I don't believe there will be any kind of movie afterwards either. IMHO. And who was that guy that Sal took out in the beginning?
Old 06-04-2007, 01:10 AM   #126
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Excellent episode. I didn't expect Silvio to get hit. I was expecting NYC to collaborate with both Silvio and Paulie and turn the tables on Tony in order to save their own hides. Hats off to Paulie and Silvio for staying faithful in tough times. I'm not seeing Silvio making it out of this. Seems to me he will either eventually die from his wounds or end up like a vegetable.

It's been a long while since I watched The Sopranos with clenched fists/holding my breath. It was great!

It was pretty obvious at the start of the episode that Bobby was going to go, but I thought it brilliant the way it happened and where. His train hobby has caused him trouble before (Tony getting shot at Juniors). So, I thought it appropos that this innocent, yet fatal, hobby was the cause of his demise. The build-up and on-screen sequence was good. Poor Bobby and his kids, but no sympathy for Janice (even though she did seem genuinely upset .. probably more out of pity for herself/not being able to keep the house in the Adirondacks).

I have to say, other than the upcoming battle, my other interest will be what happens to Carmela. I sure can't picture her handing out free kielbasa samples at the local supermarket. I liked how Artie and Charmaine came out at Vesuvio. Carmela was putting on the dog and acting like it was fine that Meadow doesn't want to be a doctor. Even Tony looked over at her and said, "what are you talking about?" She and Charmaine have always had tension between them, not just because Tony dated Charmaine briefly in high school, but because each disdains the other's path in life. And yet, for all the gravy she's lapped up along this ride (beautiful houses, jewels, cars) - in the end, I think she'll regret not really wanting "a little hyundai and a simple gold heart on a chain.".

One more left.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 06-04-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:34 AM   #127
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
And who was that guy that Sal took out in the beginning?
"Some things can't be discussed on the phone",

Apparently Burt Gervasi approached Silvio while Tony was at the hospital with AJ and discussed joining team Phil. Silvio told him "he would think about it". His answer to Burt was a gurot around the throat and to not "bother" Tony with the situation. Risky move by a consigliere. Making a move on somebody in your own family without the boss's consent is a good way to get yourself killed. Apparently Tony didn't mind after considering the situation.

Amazing, when all is said and done the one faithfully standing besides Tony is Paulie. The guy Tony was very close to killing not even four episodes ago.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 06-04-2007 at 01:59 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:07 AM   #128
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,901 Posts

So much for the guy Bobby whacked in Canada in the first episde coming back into the plot as anything other than Tony letting Bobby know who is boss by ordering him to do the hit. Tony had contempt/envy for Bobby not having murdered someone and Phil has contempt/envy for Tony not having served serious time in perison.

Phil appears in an outdoor shot for next week's previews - I see Tony going down but not at the house where he is holed up. Hopefully someone in Phil's crew betrys him or at least he gets indicted.

I assume Melfi shows up again next week - if not, Chase made sure her last image was an unsympathetic one.

As for the family, maybe Tony cuts a deal to save some income for them, although Phil does not look like the kind of boss to show mercy.
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:12 AM   #129
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482

Personally, I loved the ending. Tony sitting on the bed thinking of Bobby while holding the automatic weapon. When earlier he was yelling to Janice about him for feeling bad for Junior. I thought for sure someone was going to shoot through the window at Tony and leave him wounded. And when Sil stole Burt's shoes and was buffin them in Bing...hysterical. Not to mention when AJ came back with his now patented 'That makes me depressed' and Tony beat his @ss basically. I was kind of sad to see Sil go as well. Hard nosed old school guy who faught to the end.

I really dont think anyone is going to turn on Tony, they all had their chance to leave him in the house and no one did. Like Paulie said, 'Like I have someplace else to be?' If Tony is going down, which right now im not so sure he is, he is going to go down fighting with Paulie and the rest of the family.

Def. the best episode of the season....so far
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:12 PM   #130
Sith Lord
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 977

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
Excellent episode. I didn't expect Silvio to get hit. I was expecting NYC to collaborate with both Silvio and Paulie and turn the tables on Tony in order to save their own hides. Hats off to Paulie and Silvio for staying faithful in tough times. I'm not seeing Silvio making it out of this. Seems to me he will either eventually die from his wounds or end up like a vegetable.

It's been a long while since I watched The Sopranos with clenched fists/holding my breath. It was great!

It was pretty obvious at the start of the episode that Bobby was going to go, but I thought it brilliant the way it happened and where. His train hobby has caused him trouble before (Tony getting shot at Juniors). So, I thought it appropos that this innocent, yet fatal, hobby was the cause of his demise. The build-up and on-screen sequence was good. Poor Bobby and his kids, but no sympathy for Janice (even though she did seem genuinely upset .. probably more out of pity for herself/not being able to keep the house in the Adirondacks).

I have to say, other than the upcoming battle, my other interest will be what happens to Carmela. I sure can't picture her handing out free kielbasa samples at the local supermarket. I liked how Artie and Charmaine came out at Vesuvio. Carmela was putting on the dog and acting like it was fine that Meadow doesn't want to be a doctor. Even Tony looked over at her and said, "what are you talking about?" She and Charmaine have always had tension between them, not just because Tony dated Charmaine briefly in high school, but because each disdains the other's path in life. And yet, for all the gravy she's lapped up along this ride (beautiful houses, jewels, cars) - in the end, I think she'll regret not really wanting "a little hyundai and a simple gold heart on a chain.".

One more left.

Great post about Carmela.

This show is simply the best on television. read this link for some intersting info on Paulie Walnut's "supposed contract"

http://www.gambling911.com/The-Sopra...at-060407.html

Do you believe this????
Sith Lord is offline   Reply With Quote