Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 05-07-2007, 09:29 AM   #71
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482
Default Re: Last season of the Sopranos!

Do you think Chris turns states evidence to protect his family, or do you think he just goes off the deepend. Because I could really see Chris turning after he popped the guy in the head. If this guy is a high end writer then his condo prob has video cameras or whatever and Chris could be busted...he turns, rats out Tony, Paulie and Bobby go after Chris and it turns out to be a blood bath
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:50 AM   #72
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
Do you think Chris turns states evidence to protect his family, or do you think he just goes off the deepend. Because I could really see Chris turning after he popped the guy in the head. If this guy is a high end writer then his condo prob has video cameras or whatever and Chris could be busted...he turns, rats out Tony, Paulie and Bobby go after Chris and it turns out to be a blood bath
It's going to get messy, that's for sure.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:55 AM   #73
Buzz05
Team Captain

Yea I def. agree
Old 05-07-2007, 09:30 PM   #74
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419

I don't know, but surely, either Paulie or Christopher is going to die.

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:39 PM   #75
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

IMO, Christopher's situation could go eitherway. Rat or dead. I'm definately leaning towards death.

As for Paulie, Buzz, I'm a Paulie fan. Old school gangster for the most part (compared to the likes of Christopher). He has his faults, but he's dependable for the most part. Between Christopher's big mouth, turning Mr. Hollywood, not staying on point with the day to day operations and not being able to deal with the stress that comes along with the territory (ends up either snorting, shooting or drinking something), I see him taking two behind the ear. He's weak.

AJ, I have no idea where that will end up. At first I thought (was hoping) he would be out of the picture by now. The kid who was burned with the acid could either rat or it get's back to Tony.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:58 AM   #76
Buzz05
Team Captain

See I duno 83, I see where you are coming with Paulie. He is old school and a bad@ss. And is fun to watch. But it seems like he is Chris' kryptonite. He knows how to push his buttons. After a while it just kind of gets old I guess. But I def agree with Chris being weak. If he doesnt rat he ends up dead either by Paulie or Bobby.

AJ I think tries to break into the family business. Whether he succeeds or not who knows.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #77
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

I thought Paulie offering Christopher a free steak dinner was a classy move. Christopher's problem is that everybody in that organization is a bad influence on him. Example, when Tony and Christopher hijacked the cases of wine from that biker gang (wha, wha, we are the Vipers...lol).

Christopher is in a bad, bad situation. IMO, Paulie didn't make him (or push him) to have the drink near the end of the last episode. While Paulie was egging him on, Christopher did go overboard by pushing Little Paulie Germani out of a three story window (possibly paralyzing the guy). At the same time, Tony should have nipped it in the butt before it got to that point. Still, you can't do that to a capo's nephew and right hand man.

I can't wait to watch these last four episodes. Wish it would never end.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:17 AM   #78
Buzz05
Team Captain

See at the end I thought it was classy at Paulie's part to order him a Club Soda but Chris stupidity to get drunk. If he was sober, he never would have shot JT and he never would have let Paulie push his buttons..even though it was funny. Tony should take some of the blame for not ending it from the beginning when Chris wanted to talk. I understand why Chris was upset though, it was his father in law, but man Little Paulie felt the rath. I think Chris has to realize he cant have both worlds, sobriety and the family. Atleast thats why he says he isnt around as much.

I seriously think this show could go on for years to come if it wasnt for the high price of the actors.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:24 AM   #79
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
I seriously think this show could go on for years to come if it wasnt for the high price of the actors.
I agree completely. I don't see why not. The ratings are excellent year after year. Although last season took a hit which was understandable in my opinion. If Chase wanted to continue the series he would have to keep Tony alive. I can't imagine that show getting huge ratings minus James Gandolfini. He has the role down to a tee. I can't believe Chase wanted Ray Liotta to play the part in the beginning.

All I can hope for is that Chase decides to go ahead with a movie in the future. He hasn't ruled it out completely. I guess it depends on how this season ends?
Old 05-08-2007, 10:28 AM   #80
Buzz05
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
I agree completely. I don't see why not. The ratings are excellent year after year. Although last season took a hit which was understandable in my opinion. If Chase wanted to continue the series he would have to keep Tony alive. I can't imagine that show getting huge ratings minus James Gandolfini. He has the role down to a tee. I can't believe Chase wanted Ray Liotta to play the part in the beginning.

All I can hope for is that Chase decides to go ahead with a movie in the future. He hasn't ruled it out completely. I guess it depends on how this season ends?
I liked Ray Liotta in Goodfellas, but I love Gandolfini in the Sopranos.

I was actually having this convo with my boss yesterday. I could see someone snitching (Like Christopher) and Tony goes to jail in the final episode. Then release a movie about it and how Tony goes to trial and what ensues after...that movie would be huge. I think that would be a cool way to see it end though.