Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 05-08-2007, 11:36 AM   #81
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Last season of the Sopranos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
I liked Ray Liotta in Goodfellas, but I love Gandolfini in the Sopranos.

I was actually having this convo with my boss yesterday. I could see someone snitching (Like Christopher) and Tony goes to jail in the final episode. Then release a movie about it and how Tony goes to trial and what ensues after...that movie would be huge. I think that would be a cool way to see it end though.
I'm a huge Ray Liotta fan, so I guess hinesight is 20/20. I probably would have enjoyed the show just as much if Liotta was Tony Soprano. It's tough though after seeing Gandolfini pin the role...lol.

I could easily see your scenario panning out. Although I wonder if that tid bit of information Tony gave the FBI agents on the three Arabs will come into play if comes down to Tony going to the slammer? It's not exactly a get out of jail free card (especially when it comes to RICO), but it could help.

It's crazy thinking about all the scenario's which "could" happen in the weeks to come, but I still think Christopher is going to take a bullet in the back of the head before he has a chance to open his mouth to anybody. That boy is driving 95, going the wrong way on a one way street with the lights off.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:41 AM   #82
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482

Yeah with all the possibilities I cant wait to see how it ends. I have a feeling its gonna be one of the biggest finale's ever.
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #83
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419
My Mood: Bored

I believe the ending leaves us hanging either way. Movie or not! Seems like alot of answers to dish out in 4 episodes.

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:20 AM   #84
Buzz05
Team Captain

I dont know, do you think some of the questions arent going to get answers. What if some of th issues are just smoke screens to keep everyone guessing. Like the Arabs, maybe they are just a ploy so no one can figure out the ending. Same thing with Chris putting a bullet in JT's head or when Bobby killed that Canadian guy he he tore his shirt..for all we know it could be one giant smoke screen for something even bigger.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:32 AM   #85
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

IMO, the JT killing and Bobby's shirt in particular are non-factors. As for the Arabs, that storyline has been going on long before this season started. It's not as if Chase threw those two in the storyline this season. Those two are definately up to something. Just my hunch/opinion.

But, you never know. Chase has been known in past seasons to leave us hanging (The Russian) or bringing in people who have absolutely zero impact on the show (Tony's father's gumar).
Old 05-09-2007, 08:38 AM   #86
Buzz05
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
IMO, the JT killing and Bobby's shirt in particular are non-factors. As for the Arabs, that storyline has been going on long before this season started. It's not as if Chase threw those two in the storyline this season. Those two are definately up to something. Just my hunch/opinion.

But, you never know. Chase has been known in past seasons to leave us hanging (The Russian) or bringing in people who have absolutely zero impact on the show (Tony's father's gumar).
This true, I just wish I didnt have to wait an entire week between episodes. I wanna watch them back to back. The suspense is killing me.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:51 AM   #87
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

This week, an asbestos-disposal impasse raises tensions between Jersey and New York. Meanwhile, Tony has a revelation while Paulie gets upstaged in Episode 83: "Kennedy and Heidi" this Sunday at 9PM.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #88
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Take care Christopher.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:30 PM   #89
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419
My Mood: Bored

Wow! I for one thought they were both dead in the accident. And don't know why Tony had to do that, I think Chris was done pretty much on his own. Tony just took advantage of the situation. Good call on Chris 83. What was the point of Tony going to Vegas though???? And Paulie felt so bad about his mom, after the way he treated her? Do yas think the last episode will be a 2 hour ending show? Or just the normal 1 hr.?

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:38 PM   #90
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
Wow! I for one thought they were both dead in the accident. And don't know why Tony had to do that, I think Chris was done pretty much on his own. Tony just took advantage of the situation.
That's what I figured up until somebody in the family stated that Christopher might have had a chance to live. But no doubt Christopher was in the bad shape.

Quote:
Good call on Chris 83.
Thanks man, one of the few calls I got correct this season...lol.

Quote:
What was the point of Tony going to Vegas though????
If I had to guess, just to simply get away from the situations. Between the asbestos situation, Paulie's mom and Christopher, I think the guy needed a break.

Quote:
And Paulie felt so bad about his mom, after the way he treated her?
They made up recently and were on good terms.

Quote:
Do yas think the last episode will be a 2 hour ending show? Or just the normal 1 hr.?
Just a guess on my part, but I think it will only be a one hour show.

I wonder what's up with "The Sopranos" and Pink Floyd this season. Tony was singing "Comfortably Numb" in the last episode when he was walking down the stairs after waking up and then tonight it was playing inside Christopher's truck directly before the accident.