Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
Hobbes
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 4679
Default Got my tickets!!

Sunday September 23rd, 2007 my wife and I will travel to Pittsburgh to see a HOME game at Heinz Field. There, in section 130 row H we will sit in our jerseys among the Steeler Nation waving our Terrible Towels and rooting on our boys!

It's kind of funny how this all came about. We where watching a segment on the NFL network called "Steeler Nation" and there was a shot of the crowd at Heinz Field. My wife said "I want to go to a game". I gave her the "well yeah someday I'd like to" reply. Living in Kansas going to a game is not as easy as packing up and going. We where married just last month and we never went anywhere on our honeymoon, the plan was to go to one of the Sandals resorts in May. "I dont want to go to Sandals, I want to go to a G A M E !" she told me again so here we are. I love my wife!

In addition we have desided to stay acouple of extra days so that on my birthday (the 25th) we can go to a Pirates game at PNC.

Last edited by Hobbes; 04-18-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:33 AM   #2
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,325 Times in 1,620 Posts
Default Re: Got my tickets!!

Cool

I get to go to the AZ. game on the 30th for my b-day on the 25th.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
Da Steeler Soprano
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 3285

How are you people getting tickets already?

"If I could live my life over I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
Da Steeler Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:02 AM   #4
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
Sunday September 23rd, 2007 my wife and I will travel to Pittsburgh to see a HOME game at Heinz Field. There, in section 130 row H we will sit in our jerseys among the Steeler Nation waving our Terrible Towels and rooting on our boys!

It's kind of funny how this all came about. We where watching a segment on the NFL network called "Steeler Nation" and there was a shot of the crowd at Heinz Field. My wife said "I want to go to a game". I gave her the "well yeah someday I'd like to" reply. Living in Kansas going to a game is not as easy as packing up and going. We where married just last month and we never went anywhere on our honeymoon, the plan was to go to one of the Sandals resorts in May. "I dont want to go to Sandals, I want to go to a G A M E !" she told me again so here we are. I love my wife!

In addition we have desided to stay acouple of extra days so that on my birthday (the 25th) we can go to a Pirates game at PNC.

Way to go wild man .................. why arey ou not trying for the St louis game?? That cant be more 4 or 5 hours away???

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:32 AM   #5
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Excellent Hobbes! Hope you and the wife have a great time at the games, as well as taking in all our beautiful city has to offer while you're here!

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 08:08 AM   #6
Hobbes
Bench Warmer
Supporter

I got the tickets on ebay. St. Louis and Denver both a 7hr drives for us. Orginally the plan was to go to the St.Louis game but when the schedule came out and we saw how late in the season the Rams game was the opted for an earlier game.
We are looking at that Springhill Suites near the stadium. I have only been to Pittsburgh once, almost 20 years ago, so I will asking alot of questions in the coming months about where to go, what to see, etc.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:18 PM   #7
Hobbes
Bench Warmer
Supporter

We're leaving in the morning (Friday) at 7:30am!!!
We got into Springhill suites we are all set for a GREAT weekend, got the jerseys and the Terrible Towels packed and ready to go!!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:21 PM   #8
wardislord
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 6868

hope you and your wife have an awesome time at the game! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

ONCE YOU GO BLACK AND GOLD YOU NEVER GO BACK
wardislord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #9
brownsfan531
Water Boy

Member Number: 7653
Exclamation Re: Got my tickets!!

Hey, You waisted you money on these tickets. I am telling you put them on ebay. The pittsburgh steelers are a fluke. The Cleveland Browns are a real football team!!!! Go Browns pisspuke sucks!!! They are definitely going down on sunday. Browns fans are going to be everywhere at Heinz Field on sunday. You are in for a huge loss steeler fans. WE are going to get to Ben toothelisberger and hurt him and he will be over on the bench crying like a little baby asking his mommy if she can change his diaper. Go Browns!!! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!!!!
Old 11-10-2007, 10:44 AM   #10
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsfan531 View Post
Hey, You waisted you money on these tickets. I am telling you put them on ebay. The pittsburgh steelers are a fluke. The Cleveland Browns are a real football team!!!! Go Browns pisspuke sucks!!! They are definitely going down on sunday. Browns fans are going to be everywhere at Heinz Field on sunday. You are in for a huge loss steeler fans. WE are going to get to Ben toothelisberger and hurt him and he will be over on the bench crying like a little baby asking his mommy if she can change his diaper. Go Browns!!! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!!!!
Yep - you called it right, Stain. We're a fluke. The same fluke that whooped your hineys how many times in the past decade?

Seems like the crying has already begun, but it isn't a Steelers player. Does the name Daven Holly ring a bell?

[YOUTUBE]qS7nqwGt4-I[/YOUTUBE]

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote