Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 01:50 PM   #11
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach
 
memphissteelergirl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Inside your brain
Posts: 1,923
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2648
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Now we just need to get rid of Walters and Viera and the View won't totally suck.


Have you been living under a rock?! Meredith Viera has been on the "Today" Show since last fall!

As for Walters, I do not know what posessed her to bring Rosie on in the first place. She had to know that since she's gone from being the "Queen of Nice" as she was once known to being so-how did somebody put it?-"vulgar and common." I was a fan before she came out of the closet and became this radical anti-everything, femin-nazi lesbian.
__________________
Memo to all smack-talkin' trolls: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."-Abe Lincoln
memphissteelergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #12
polamalufan43
Team President
 
polamalufan43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Where the streets are paved in black and gold stones
Posts: 2,345
Member Number: 3344
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
Rosie O'Donnell's Latest Rant Leads to Resignation Rumors
Wednesday, April 25, 2007

There is strong buzz in Hollywood that O'Donnell will announce Wednesday that she is signing off from the ABC show, TMZ.com reported.

If it happens, it's likely O'Donnell will stick it out through the end of the season, TMZ says.



N.Y. Women in Communications, however, was happy with O'Donnell. The group's managing director, Beth Ellen Keyes, sent an e-mail to her handlers saying, "Rosie was fabulous. Please let Rosie know how much we appreciated her being there. She was just great," the Post reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268281,00.html
First part, WOOT WOOT *breakdancing starts now*

Second part... are these women smoking something????

In all seriousness, I'm glad she might be going. I tink she has caused to much conflict in recent years and while the media hordes are loving it and lose about 5 precious minutes of airtime with no conflict...they'll get over it. Heck, I have....

~Polamalufan43
__________________
Harder the Conflict, Sweeter the Victory
Steelers 07
polamalufan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:16 PM   #13
Stillers#1
Banned
 
Stillers#1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Living in Spokane, WA because fo the Air Force.
Posts: 1,178
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1082
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

God...and to think she munches nicer muff than I do.
Stillers#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #14
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter
 
TackleMeBen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Posts: 4,854
Gender: Female
Member Number: 4435
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
God...and to think she munches nicer muff than I do.
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:44 PM   #15
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

Good bye... And the sad thing is... She has contributed less to our society then Eminem... Imagine that...
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:50 PM   #16
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter
 
MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,153
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1990
Thanks: 880
Thanked 3,662 Times in 1,581 Posts
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
God...and to think she munches nicer muff than I do.
i'mmmm..thinkin i better leave this one alone....
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:22 PM   #17
LambertIsGod58
Team President
 
LambertIsGod58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bridgeport, NY
Posts: 2,421
Gender: Male
Member Number: 410
Thanks: 29
Thanked 55 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Would I be offensive if I said i was hoping this was an obituary...(jk)

That's right...you should wish that she would turn into a mute.
__________________


"Life is a journey and you never arrive" Chuck Noll 1969-91
LambertIsGod58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:25 PM   #18
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter
 
Atlanta Dan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,803
Member Number: 728
Thanks: 2,255
Thanked 7,250 Times in 3,252 Posts
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

ABC, in fact, wanted O?Donnell to stay with the show. They offered her, as she said on the air, a three-year contract. She refused to sign. Rosie said she?d stay for a year, and this is what you don?t know: She wanted $10 million to do so.

ABC did not turn down the money. They turned down the one-year part. They wanted stability. They would have paid her something like $30 million to sign for three years. That?s how much they wanted her. She was the future of "The View."


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268380,00.html

Anyone who believes Rosie and The View split up because she is "too vulgar" no doubt has concluded Faneca wants out of Pittsburgh because Grimm was not selected as HC.

It's a contract dispute folks - The View would book bin Laden as co-host if he drew good ratings. Morality has nothing to do with it.

NM
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:46 PM   #19
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
God...and to think she munches nicer muff than I do.
TMI Stillers - TMI!!

There are so many different stories floating around out there - who knows what the real deal is? Below is another "view" by The Donald (who is also a jacka$$, but I can't say I disagree with him - LOL!)

From Newsmax:

Trump Reacts to Rosie: 'She's a Loser'

Donald Trump, reacting to the news that Rosie O'Donnell will be leaving "The View" in June, said he is not at all surprised and is "proud to say I probably had a part in it."

Appearing as a guest on Fox News Channel moments after ABC announced that they would not renew O'Donnell's contract, Trump was frank in his assessment of what he termed a "firing."

"Well, I?m not surprised," Trump said. "Rosie is a very self-destructive person. She is a loser by any standard. She?s got nothing going for her. Frankly, her ratings were really the best when she was attacking me, and I was attacking her . . . That feud got her good ratings, which I knew it would, but I really had no choice but to attack her because she is a slob and she deserved to be attacked . . ."

Trump continued, giving an account of the incident he believes led to O'Donnell's firing.
"I was very happy to see that ABC fired her. In my opinion, they fired her because of a statement she made about me and she also made about Rupert Murdoch.

"When referring to me she grabbed her crotch and she said ?Eat me!? in front of a group of people at the Waldorf-Astoria, many of whom were young, aspiring women. It was a totally inappropriate statement; a statement that in light of the Don Imus situation and other things, I think ABC felt they couldn?t live with. I?m sure that?s why ABC fired her. For her to grab her crotch and say a thing like that in front of young, aspiring wonderful people is absolutely disgusting.?

When told that Barbara Walters, founder and co-host of "The View" had offered some kind words about O'Donnell in light of her coming departure from the program, Trump cut through the spin.

"Rosie made Barbara [Walters] look like a fool, she made her look like her lapdog," he said. "Barbara is the happiest person in the world that Rosie has been fired. Barbara can say what she wants and, of course, she is trying to put the most positive spin on it, but it?s nothing short of getting fired and, in my opinion, she is getting fired because of what she said at the Waldorf-Astoria.?

Asked if O'Donnell's departure will lead to a solo talk-show role, perhaps on another network, Trump said it may happen, but it won't do her any good.

"She was essentially thrown off the air last time because of her ratings," he said. "Her ratings were very bad at the end of her last talk show, extremely bad, and they really didn't want to renew her anymore . . .

"Rosie is a loser; she continues to be a loser; and she was fired by ABC, and I'm proud to say that I probably had a part in it," Trump said.
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts