Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-05-2005, 12:14 AM   #11
SteelZeal
Water Boy

Member Number: 552
Default Re: Please, make it stop!

Yeah, this is ridiculous. "Oooh, Nick Lachey likes college football...he's famous, or at least, is linked to someone more famous than he is...let's hire him!"

ESPN pisses me off more each day. I really hope Comcast can rise up and become good competition for them like they're planning on doing.

Quote:
I think they are taking their cues from ABC and that ridiculous monday nite football experiment a few years ago.
Also, call me crazy, but I liked Dennis Miller in the booth on Monday Night Football. That was a good booth: Al Michaels (always great), Dan Fouts (very good analyst) and Dennis Miller kept things light between them. And that's why Miller was there. They all laughed at each other and got along well, a far cry from the booth with Esiason and Dierdorf - they hated each other. That was uncomfortable to listen to at times.

I thought it worked, but some people thought it was terrible; a snowball of opinion got rolling, and now, everyone seems to think that it was some broadcasting abomination...but it really wasn't.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:32 AM   #12
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: Please, make it stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Nick Lachey? On ESPN? As the sideline reporter? For Monday Night Football?

What the Hell is ESPN thinking? Are they courting the 14 year old girl demo? He's one of the most hated males by males in the Country. He is a no-talent hack has-been boybander, who clearly sold his soul to Satan to even be allowed in the same room as Jessica Simpson, let alone have sex with her.
Nick Lacey Having Sex With Jessica Simpson on the sideline. Dear Lord ESPN stop this from ever happening

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote