Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-06-2005, 11:42 AM   #31
Black-n-Gold
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 602
Default Re: Final Roster - The 53 Men

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosdo
I did not catch that Da Boot, but I'm sure that Bill Cowher noticed it big time. You are right knowing that is his last shot to catch their eyes and he runs his route like that. That kind of thing definitely won't sit well with the coaches. Also like you I was happy to see Washington make it. He really was a pleasant surprise for the Steelers.

I never saw that either, in fact I thought he was doing well in the preseason. He threw some nice blockas and make some nice catches. The more and more I hear of him though I'm glad he's gone, no need to mess with some one like that. On another note, I wish they kept St Pierre, he's a quick QB that makes quick decisions and I've always thought he's looked good.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:20 PM   #32
I.C. Lights
Starter

Member Number: 530
Default Re: Final Roster - The 53 Men

I have the feeling Gibson might have been more trouble than he was worth, which I guess would be hard to know going into the draft and as much as it sucks to lose a 4th round pick, I agree that Washington is a nice windfall. Also agree on the St. Pierre comment. I think he's got a lot of potential, plus he's a smart guy. It would be shame if he were to "remember" the details of our playbook when he goes elsewhere.
I.C. Lights is offline   Reply With Quote