Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2007, 11:22 PM   #21
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Server Sluggish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
You still have A-Oh Hell? Thought only puter newbies had that?
I know, I know - LOL! I've had them for a very long time and a few years back, they offered me free DSL if I continued to keep them, so I did. I only pay $25.90 per month for both, so I couldn't pass it up.

They truly have the worst tech support on the net. Worst part of all is that when you call them with a question, you get some Ishkabibble that no speaka da English and get so frustrated having to repeat yourself umpteen times that you hang up and try to figure out the problem yourself - LOL!
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:44 AM   #22
SteelCzar76
Banned
 
SteelCzar76's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,233
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2498
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Server Sluggish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I know, I know - LOL! I've had them for a very long time and a few years back, they offered me free DSL if I continued to keep them, so I did. I only pay $25.90 per month for both, so I couldn't pass it up.

They truly have the worst tech support on the net. Worst part of all is that when you call them with a question, you get some Ishkabibble that no speaka da English and get so frustrated having to repeat yourself umpteen times that you hang up and try to figure out the problem yourself - LOL!





"What do you mean da Girl of Ometown is wanting you to speak english? Punjabbit,....tell her dat da Hay O L will be fine,...and your are to be stalling her until she hang up!"
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:53 AM   #23
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,649
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 284
Thanked 1,380 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Server Sluggish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCzar76 View Post


"What do you mean da Girl of Ometown is wanting you to speak english? Punjabbit,....tell her dat da Hay O L will be fine,...and your are to be stalling her until she hang up!"
Thanks for reminding me of this, Czar:

http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html

"Smell tech support"
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:50 PM   #24
SteelCzar76
Banned
 
SteelCzar76's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,233
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2498
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Server Sluggish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Thanks for reminding me of this, Czar:

http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html

"Smell tech support"


Thanks for the link 76 !
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #25
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Server Sluggish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCzar76 View Post
"What do you mean da Girl of Ometown is wanting you to speak english? Punjabbit,....tell her dat da Hay O L will be fine,...and your are to be stalling her until she hang up!"
I wonder if Punjabbit and her boss, MeTurbanIz2Tight, understand this:

__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:22 PM   #26
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,649
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 284
Thanked 1,380 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Server Sluggish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I wonder if Punjabbit and her boss, MeTurbanIz2Tight, understand this:

Something tells me they would:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...494871,00.html
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts