Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2007, 03:40 PM   #41
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter
 
TackleMeBen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Posts: 4,854
Gender: Female
Member Number: 4435
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
It wasn't a lake, it was a river. I don't remember which river, though.
Cuyahoga river..
__________________

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 03:54 PM   #42
silver & black
Team President
 
silver & black's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Massillon, Oh.
Posts: 2,445
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1836
Thanks: 6
Thanked 219 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TackleMeBen View Post
Cuyahoga river..
Thanks.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:44 AM   #43
Elvis
Banned
 
Elvis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,645
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2390
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TackleMeBen View Post
Well if he wants to sound like Palmer.... maybe he needs to get the Palmer treatment??? (if you know what i mean).
Ok, first of all, I dont want our team to ever be dirty and I think this is what you are ensenuating.. I honestly dont think that that play was on purpose at all against Palmer. And if it were then I would think totally differently about Kimo.. Dont ever wish injury or death on anyone please... Just not good sportsmanship in my opinion..
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:46 AM   #44
Elvis
Banned
 
Elvis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,645
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2390
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

The day will come Braylon, this just shows me that he is already afraid of what is gonna happen to the Browns this go around against the Steelers.. Let him have his fun and we'll see what happens on the field come september..
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 09:24 AM   #45
Dynasty
Assistant Coach
 
Dynasty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Steel City
Posts: 1,286
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

I think the aforementioned "Palmer treatment" is more to do with his Cornhole Classic.
__________________
Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 02:11 PM   #46
ChronoCross
Assistant Coach
 
ChronoCross's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Indiana Now
Posts: 1,481
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2201
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

This guy will not stop. He is killing me inside;

Browns | Edwards feels team can make playoffs
Mon, 14 May 2007 07:36:23 -0700

Tony Grossi, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns WR Braylon Edwards feels the team has the possibility to win 10 games this season and make the postseason. "I believe that 10-6 for us this year is a success. Making the playoffs this year is a possibility, as well as winning our conference. So this should be a great year for the Browns," Edwards said during a radio interview. "We have an offensive system now that can work for us. We have players on offense that can work for us. Our defense played well most of the year, but the offense was giving them no help. So now we're in a situation where 8-8, to me, is not a success this year."

Ive already counted 6 losses against them, 2 to us, 2 to ratbirds, 2 to jailbirds. Not to mention who they will loose to out of the division. They should just pack it up and move to the NFC..
ChronoCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:24 PM   #47
Edman
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 5,473
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3261
Thanks: 66
Thanked 217 Times in 124 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

Let Braylon talk and brag. I don't mind it.

We'll see how the Browns do when the actions do the talking on the field. They look improved on paper, but what they do the field is yet to be seen.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:17 PM   #48
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter
 
GBMelBlount's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Western PA
Posts: 6,203
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5140
Thanks: 1,138
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edman View Post
Let Braylon talk and brag. I don't mind it.

We'll see how the Browns do when the actions do the talking on the field. They look improved on paper, but what they do the field is yet to be seen.

Edman, think they had a good draft but will take a few years to gel. I don't think they are one of those rare teams who go from 4-12 to 10-6.
GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:03 PM   #49
The Duke
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,459
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4800
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
Edman, think they had a good draft but will take a few years to gel. I don't think they are one of those rare teams who go from 4-12 to 10-6.
Yeah, they could get worse
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:19 AM   #50
j-dawg
Team Captain
 
j-dawg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: los angeles
Posts: 789
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2228
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Braylon Edwards: Browns better than Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoCross View Post
This guy will not stop. He is killing me inside;

Browns | Edwards feels team can make playoffs
Mon, 14 May 2007 07:36:23 -0700

Tony Grossi, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns WR Braylon Edwards feels the team has the possibility to win 10 games this season and make the postseason. "I believe that 10-6 for us this year is a success. Making the playoffs this year is a possibility, as well as winning our conference. So this should be a great year for the Browns," Edwards said during a radio interview. "We have an offensive system now that can work for us. We have players on offense that can work for us. Our defense played well most of the year, but the offense was giving them no help. So now we're in a situation where 8-8, to me, is not a success this year."

Ive already counted 6 losses against them, 2 to us, 2 to ratbirds, 2 to jailbirds. Not to mention who they will loose to out of the division. They should just pack it up and move to the NFC..


hey, i don't think the Browns are making the playoffs, but i am POSITIVE that the Browns wont get swept in their division two years in a row...
__________________
j-dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts