Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 09-21-2005, 11:17 AM   #11
Hammer67
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 651
Default Re: Info please from Pittsburgh locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5-R1
I am going to the Steelers - Pats game on Sept. 25th. . I recieved the tickets and hotel as part of a promotion from work. Usually when I go to Steelers games I stay at the Pittsburgh Hilton and just walk across the bridge (also I park there so I don't have to worry about that either). Well the Hotel I have to stay at as part of the promotion is the Fairfield Inn, Pittsburgh - Cranbury and I do not get parking a voucher to park in one of the lots as part of the promotion. I'm wondering If anyone can reccomend to me where to park (I know there is a few lots downtown) any particular ones reccomended.

Another tip...there is all kinds of free parking available along the roads in the Northside. There is a park just above the Clark Building in the main parking lots that has free parking along it's roads. I see people pulling into $25 lots right near there when they could have pulled up to a curb and parked for free. In ten years I have never paid for parking this way and the Clark bar is about a 5 minute walk away. 15 minute walk to the Heinz Field....

Just get there abour 3-4 hours before game time and hang out at the Clark Bar or tailgate...
Hammer67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 10:29 AM   #12
Ladylinebacker#51
Water Boy

Member Number: 654

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5-R1
I am going to the Steelers - Pats game on Sept. 25th. . I recieved the tickets and hotel as part of a promotion from work. Usually when I go to Steelers games I stay at the Pittsburgh Hilton and just walk across the bridge (also I park there so I don't have to worry about that either). Well the Hotel I have to stay at as part of the promotion is the Fairfield Inn, Pittsburgh - Cranbury and I do not get parking a voucher to park in one of the lots as part of the promotion. I'm wondering If anyone can reccomend to me where to park (I know there is a few lots downtown) any particular ones reccomended.

When you stayed at the Hilton did you get any autographs from players?
Ladylinebacker#51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 10:36 AM   #13
C5-R1
Water Boy

Member Number: 531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylinebacker#51
When you stayed at the Hilton did you get any autographs from players?
No I didn't. I did get to see a bunch of them walking in though.
When they were coming in we were just getting back from dinner and we had nothing for them to sign.
C5-R1 is offline   Reply With Quote