Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 11:27 AM   #1
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter
 
stlrtruck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 8,783
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2398
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

So today during lunch I went and got my haircut. As I was in my truck leaving, this guy walks in wearing a bungles t-shirt that looks like he's had it since 1989. He looks up at my truck with the wonderful Steelers proudly displayed and he then looks sadly at his shirt.

As if to check to see if he actually put it on this morning and hoping he hadn't.


__________________

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #2
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,416
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 786 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

Almost makes me feel sorry for the poor sap. Almost.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
So today during lunch I went and got my haircut. As I was in my truck leaving, this guy walks in wearing a bungles t-shirt that looks like he's had it since 1989. He looks up at my truck with the wonderful Steelers proudly displayed and he then looks sadly at his shirt.

As if to check to see if he actually put it on this morning and hoping he hadn't.


lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:10 PM   #4
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach
 
memphissteelergirl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Inside your brain
Posts: 1,923
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2648
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Almost makes me feel sorry for the poor sap. Almost.

Awww...I do kinda feel sorry for him....I can just see that sad puppy look on his face now...LOL
__________________
Memo to all smack-talkin' trolls: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."-Abe Lincoln
memphissteelergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:47 PM   #5
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl View Post
Awww...I do kinda feel sorry for him....I can just see that sad puppy look on his face now...LOL
I thought it was the female Bengals fans that looked like dogs!!!!...(I know ..cheap shot!)
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:59 PM   #6
Crushzilla
Team Owner
Supporter
 
Crushzilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The City of Champions
Posts: 2,954
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5106
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

There are some tremendously obnoxious Bengal fans out there, but I can't help but feel bad for that guy. By your description he hardly seems like a fair weather fan and it has to sting falling short every year, ESPECIALLY when it seems like you are going to produce.

Its never to late to come over to the other side. We'll take in any new fans and look past their previous bad decisions.
__________________
Mad props to Steel-Bryan for the Bucco sig.
Crushzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:03 PM   #7
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushzilla View Post
There are some tremendously obnoxious Bengal fans out there, but I can't help but feel bad for that guy. By your description he hardly seems like a fair weather fan and it has to sting falling short every year, ESPECIALLY when it seems like you are going to produce.

Its never to late to come over to the other side. We'll take in any new fans and look past their previous bad decisions.
In that fans defense....it is cheaper to buy the bengals attire. Its usually in the bargain bins.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:19 PM   #8
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter
 
stlrtruck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 8,783
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2398
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
In that fans defense....it is cheaper to buy the bengals attire. Its usually in the bargain bins.

It's usually in the buy one get 5 free section
__________________

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:45 PM   #9
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach
 
memphissteelergirl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Inside your brain
Posts: 1,923
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2648
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
I thought it was the female Bengals fans that looked like dogs!!!!...(I know ..cheap shot!)
*msg smack's LLT's hand* Naughty boy!
__________________
Memo to all smack-talkin' trolls: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."-Abe Lincoln
memphissteelergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:30 PM   #10
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 13,834
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,414
Thanked 4,260 Times in 1,598 Posts
Default Re: Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
It's usually in the buy one get 5 free section
I found a bunch of them in the rag bin at the paint store.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts