Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 06-09-2007, 09:42 PM   #71
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498
Default Re: MySpace: Why are people so naive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
I've learned, thankfully not from my own personal experience, by the experience of others, that God gives us one wife for a reason. That lady may be quite the looker but she's probably got more mental/emotional problems than the psych ward....and I don't need that headache

So while she can serve the wine and possibly flirt for an addition to the monetary tip I'll give when I close out my tab, I know where God has buttered my bread and it ain't anywhere holding hands with her!

"When a problem comes along,......yoouuu must whip it" (just bustin your Ballz truck)

DISCLAIMER: THIS PIC IS A DEVO REFERENCE AS TO MAKE LIGHT OF STLRtRUCK BEING P#SSY WHIPPED. (j/k) AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO INSINUATE ANY VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN !!!!!!!

Last edited by SteelCzar76; 06-10-2007 at 10:53 AM.
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:45 PM   #72
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
oh ok. i just mentioned meeting a 21 year old college student ready to embark on a career, and steelczar76 posted a pretty picture of one bartending.

im sure looking at external factors of a young woman tending bar, to make ends meet, pay for college, and embark on a career, could lead people (not you) to believe she was an unwholesome ****.

i, on the other hand, would look at the work effort and desire to succeed and better ones life (along with the physical beauty) and be attracted.

whether in 20, 30, or 40 years old when i see this should make no difference.
I wouldn't look down on anyone for their job. I understand working through college and you know what if anyone (man or woman) can do it while holding down a job, especially one that has the potential to supply extra dollars beyond a normal office gig - by all means go for it.

God definitely created woman to be beautiful. And he definitely succeded at that. I guess my point was that even if a girl is beautiful, she can open her mouth and become the most ugliest thing in the world. For example, my friend picked up a girl at a bar a few years back when we both were roommates. And she was attractive, she came home with him, and the next day (mind you this is during football season) I'm watching a game on tv and she's sitting on a chair just blabbering away about life. I'm looking at my friend, he's shaking his head in disbelief (as we were trying to watch his beloved dolphins), and we didn't know what to do...she just wouldn't shut up, and finally she got the boot. Beautiful girl, until she talked!

As my friend once said....all women have a chemical imbalance!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #73
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCzar76 View Post

"When a problem comes along,......yoouuu must whip it" (just bustin your Ballz truck)

You're killing me here.

Old 06-09-2007, 09:59 PM   #74
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoCross View Post

Nahhhhh,...Chrono,.... i prefer the designer brands myself. Though if the spongebobs allow YOU to swim backwards in hillbilly chicks like scrooge McDuck,...hey,.....knock yourself out !
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:51 AM   #75
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Okay...

lets get some things straightened out.

ALL women, regardless of looks, are beautiful... if they are taking enough meds.

All women, regardless of age, are worthy of love and respect, if they know when to stop the addition of makeup and smelly perfume...

My wife, if she ever reads this... is perfect without meds and can wear as much makeup and perfume as she wants, but she is just as beautiful without it.

Did that clarify things?
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:54 AM   #76
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Okay...

ALL women, regardless of looks, are beautiful... if they are taking enough meds.

All women, regardless of age, are worthy of love and respect, if they know when to stop the addition of makeup and smelly perfume...

My wife, if she ever reads this... is perfect without meds and can wear as much makeup and perfume as she wants, but she is just as beautiful without it.

Did that clarify things?
Yeah it clarified that you better be careful when you go to sleep tonight!!!

But you did raise a few more questions for the women in this forum. What on God's green earth makes you all think you need to apply 4 coats of make up or dress up in fancy clothes to impress us men? Don't you know the best way to win a man's heart is either through his stomach or during football season.

Old 06-10-2007, 09:33 AM   #77
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Okay...

Did that clarify things?
Yes you did.

Despite as complicated I think some women can get(Junior High Level at least), I still think the same things that Preacher just pointed out.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #78
ChronoCross
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2201

ChronoCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:19 PM   #79
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
But you did raise a few more questions for the women in this forum. What on God's green earth makes you all think you need to apply 4 coats of make up or dress up in fancy clothes to impress us men? Don't you know the best way to win a man's heart is either through his stomach or during football season.
I don't think it's quite fair to generalize, stlrtruck. I can't speak for the other ladies here, but personally, I wear very little makeup and always have. I have great skin that I've taken care of for a lot of years and see no need to clog up my pores or cover up what God gave me to work with. The way I look at it, the best way to a man's heart is by just being yourself (or in the alternative, by just surrendering the freakin' remote!)

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:50 PM   #80
Maidenarcher
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2474

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I don't think it's quite fair to generalize, stlrtruck. I can't speak for the other ladies here, but personally, I wear very little makeup and always have. I have great skin that I've taken care of for a lot of years and see no need to clog up my pores or cover up what God gave me to work with. The way I look at it, the best way to a man's heart is by just being yourself (or in the alternative, by just surrendering the freakin' remote!)

Well, I probably wear more makeup than you do unless it is summer. I prefer the exotic look like Angelina Jolie to the (I look like everyone else) Jennifer Anniston type... However, I don't wear 4 coats by any means either. I don't dress to impress anyone but myself...And as a rule, I would never go out and about looking like a hag with or without makeup. I love that my husband is proud of how I look and he takes notice when other men or women notice me. It makes him proud to have a wife that is desirable. It also makes him proud that I have a great shot while playing basketball and that I like football.

As for when I speak, it draws people to me even more. I laugh and smile a lot and am quite laid back. I make people feel very comfortable around me. I actually think I have a lot more tendencies of a guy. I am even more comfortable around men. I do not agree with a lot of the hoo-wah that many women do. Now, I will say this. I do not tolerate BS by any means. I am opinionated and will speak my mind. Many people would call a strong woman a b*tch, but I don't.
I don't think I need meds and don't agree with the comment that women are chemically imbalanced. I think most women are led by their emotions. Now, there are many who are imbalanced and don't even have a clue that they are. However, I definitely ain't one of those and all my guy friends always tell me that they wish they could find a woman as cool as me......

And guys, I could make a list a mile long of all the things males are insufficient at...... However, I love ya all and wouldn't even do that
Besides, it's late and I don't have that kind of time....LOL