Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 07-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #31
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,190 Times in 3,490 Posts
Default Re: Sheffield: Open Mouth, Insert Foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
Open mouth, insert foot once again. You stay classy Gary.....

He also says that he never took steroids because "the bottom line is steroids is something you stick in your butt -- period."
hey sheff....open rectum, remove head

i guess with his inflated ego and swollen head shoved so far up there, there is no room to stick anything else in his butt.

he is one angry rich man. i understand he feels slighted in life. trying to drag everyone down with him is whats uncool.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:26 PM   #32
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Sheffield: Open Mouth, Insert Foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i understand he feels slighted in life.
Can you blame him for feeling slighted? I mean, if you payed me $10,916,071 for playing a game I can guarantee you I would feel slighted. That's not counting the millions of dollars those racist Yankees paid him over the years.

Life has been horrible to Gary as you can tell by his yearly income. Poor guy. We can only pray that things turn around for Gary and life starts treating him more fairly. The 'man' has to stop holding Gary down. It's not fair to Gary or his wide variety of sports cars, his three mansions, his yacht or his beach house in Aruba.

Look at this face......

As you can tell Gary looks deathly ill with horrible signs of malnutrition. That rough and unfair road we like to call life has taken it's toll on Gary over the years as you can tell by the above photograph.

So please, for $500 a day you can contribute to the Gary Sheffield Foundation. All money donated will be deposited directly into Gary's bank account. Please call 1-800-235-JOFF........1-800-235-JOFF.

I know, I know. Now your going to ask me "Hey Frank! What do I get in return for my donation?"

And I say your gift in return people is knowing Gary will be able to survive one more day on God's green earth.

Thank You.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 07-14-2007 at 06:13 PM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote