Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 04-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #1
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2327
Default Custom NFL Helmets

Its been a while since I have posted. Still doing the custom figures and all. I also want to post a pic of a few custom full size authentics I have done for my new shop. It killed me to do anyone other than a steeler but I had to have some different ones for my customers. These are all 100% authentic and customized to game style. Comments welcome. Polamalus mask is not correct and being changed. Also my site has been 1005 redesigned at www.allstarcustomsonline.com we are opening this week.

Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,298 Times in 3,522 Posts
Default Re: Custom NFL Helmets

those are absolutely awesome! do you get them in a teams colors do you color them yourself? do you add the shine to them? laquer? (it looks like the steelers logo is actually beneath the clear coat and not just applied to the surface)

i have to say thats museum quality work right there. oh, and good luck with the new shop. with the quality of work, you shouldnt need too much luck. that ravens helmet looks great too. in those it looks like the logos are on top of the gloss.

the saints and colts are perfect too. if you ever do a giants or 49ers you have to post them. there helmets are almost metallic looking (the giants use a great color of paint)
Old 04-17-2007, 06:19 PM   #3
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Thanks for the comments they are actually customized proline authentics After they are done I wax em up a little for the shine etc. The authentics run 249.99 for a regulars style and around 259.99 for a revolution. I can also do the regulars in replica which would be 149.99. Just FYI you cant get a regular proline authentic on nfl shop.com cheaper than what I can customise a proline for. Now using google shop and some other stuff you can find the prolines for around 189 in some places. Until May 15th I will ship free to any member of this board as long as you indicate so in your helmets request. We can do the classic steeler helmets as well just like the lambert. You name it and we can do it.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:08 PM   #4
verks36
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 5088

That reggie bush one is pretty tight

xbox live gamertag= NtL doubledooky
I dedicate the 36 at the end of my name to thee Jerome bettis

"Working hard beats talent that doesn't work hard."- Kevin Durrant

IF YOU ARE NOT A STEELERS FAN CLICK HERE
---------------------------------------------------->>>>http://vpoet.net/flash/youare.swf

--------------DA Offical Steelers Soulja Boy Dance----------------------
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-F-9s3vWOXk
verks36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:00 PM   #5
steelersfanman92
Starter

Member Number: 3372

Are they mini of regular sized helmets?
steelersfanman92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:19 PM   #6
Allstar
Bench Warmer

They are Full size authentics so they are basically the same thing they wear on the field. If anyone looked at the prices on the site they are incorrect. The regular vsr4 (Ben's style helmet) goes for 239.99 a replica would be 139.99. Revolutions are 249.99. I also have mini revolutions at this time which can be customized with the player number, flag and nfl shield for 29.99. Right now on the full size helmets I will do free shipping to anyone on this board. The throwback style helmets start at 199.99 and we can do any of the old steelers from Franco to Bradshaw. If anyone has any questions contact me through www.allstarcustomsonline.com or at 240-580-2241
Old 05-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #7
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Update on these custom helmets. Prices are now $10 lower on each style of authentic. 239.99 for VSR4 helmets (bens style) and 249.99 for Troys style. VSR4 replicas are $139.99 I will ship free to anyone who is a boardmember here and indicates so. I also have one Willie Parker custom helmet left with a certified autograph. Helmet has his numbering facemask chinstrap and the superbowl logo on the back next to his number 3 and the nfl shield. I am slashing the price on this one since I need to move it. It is signed in gold paint pen with the sbxl champs inscription. I have it in the shop for 289.99 however for anyone on here who contacts me I will let it go for 259.99 and free shipping! Check out our new redesigned site as well. www.allstarcustomsonline.com
Old 05-18-2007, 01:08 PM   #8
tony hipchest

allstar, do you still have the willie helmet?
Old 05-30-2007, 04:55 PM   #9
tony hipchest

i received my helmet yesterday just a week after sending the money order (very speedy delivery considering the holiday), and i must say, other than my daughter its one of the most beautiful things ive ever held in my hands. lol maybe not, but definitely close.

its been a pleasure doing business with you allstar
Old 06-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #10
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i received my helmet yesterday just a week after sending the money order (very speedy delivery considering the holiday), and i must say, other than my daughter its one of the most beautiful things ive ever held in my hands. lol maybe not, but definitely close.

its been a pleasure doing business with you allstar
Thank you Tony! Pleasure on this end to. To anyone else looking for an awesome collectible I have the Big ben helmet left originally 239.99 now marked down to 225.00 and the Lambert marked down from 199.99 to 190.00 Both awesome helmets at a great price. Looking to move these as quick as possible.