Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-15-2005, 07:57 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default It's all Ambridges fault...

He got me thinking about the rats...so I posted this...

Wow..it would be difficult for me to construct a scenario where you Rats losers could look worse that you did in my absence. I called Kyle Boller 2 years ago. I called the Rats demise one year ago. I called Wright's re-emergence this year, but it's only good for so much since he is a Kordell wannabe...Hey! By the way, speaking of Kordell...

Ah, fuck it...it's almost too easy.

Your defense is aging, Reed is overrated, Boller sucks, and Wright is only slightly better...Hell, you were bitch slapped by the COLTS defense!

I can't wait for the Mighty Steelers to romp your sorry asses twice this year. Why? How? I'll tell you...

Offense: Steelers team speed increased dramatically. Parker and Wilson more than make up for the 4 inches Plex took with him in reach advantage...he never had the heart to go up for the ball anyways. We have a confident and capable receiving corps now, and they are fast. Ben is hitting his stride...kind of like what Boller could have been in Bizarro World...We have 3 capable RB's...we are too much for the aged and decrepit Ravens 46 or 34 or 43 or whatever mask they are running to cover the aging and slowness of their LB corp...

Defense. Easy. Colts had it figured out, and we are 10X the defense. Stack the box, frustrate Lewis, and whomever your QB is will have to pass, and that's just bad news one way or another. Wright throws a nice long ball, so you might pop off a single junk TD, but, wow...it's just so over for you fucks...

I'd be nicer if you all weren't so fucking cocky yourselves during your teeny little ride...

I'll even help you out. We don't play for a few weeks...if you can read and comprehend what you read, wait until the week we play to respond...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 08:43 PM   #2
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: It's all Ambridges fault...

couldnt have said it any better myself !!

especcially this..

Quote:
I'd be nicer if you all weren't so fucking cocky yourselves during your teeny little ride...
uhhh, nah, that still wouldnt help, you're just the ratbirds which are the cleveland clowns so you're just a completely lost cause !!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 09:13 PM   #3
Ambridge
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 604

Glad to be an inspiration.

Great stuff Suit!!

:
Ambridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 09:15 PM   #4
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

good post mayne, i can't wait to play them, i hate ray lewis and i think he's kinda overrated now that he's old he won't be able to catch willie and bettis or staley will just run over his sorry ass, the only player on that team that i respect is ed reed he's cruical but i hate him when they play us.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 10:07 PM   #5
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Ray Ray is the most overrated player Ive ever seen. He's like a god in that town.. hell they have a parade every time some sees him in the grocery store !! And that ridiculous stupid dance he does is just so hysterical it makes me puke !!!!

Bring on ray ray and the ratbirds ... bring em on..we'll take care of business !!!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 09:31 PM   #6
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

My posts have been removed...Nice board over in Rat town...if you posts a dissenting view, the Brownshirts come stomping out in their jackboots and eliminate it..
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote