Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 09-18-2005, 05:31 PM   #21
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 428
Default Re: cincybengals.com at it again

Oh.. By the way.. Good call on saying how bad Palmer is.. It shows you really know what you are talking about

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 05:55 PM   #22
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

because we win every year it don't matter about the teams we play cause we gonna play like this against the weak teams and against the strong teams, once ya'll play a team with talent the bengals true colors will come out por favor believe it
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 06:11 PM   #23
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 428

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
because we win every year it don't matter about the teams we play cause we gonna play like this against the weak teams and against the strong teams, once ya'll play a team with talent the bengals true colors will come out por favor believe it
I like how you change up the story from week to week... It will be interesting what you say when we beat you guys..

'Oh.. You just got lucky'

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 06:16 PM   #24
Koopa
Living Legend

how do i change my story from week to week? i ain't ever really talk about the shit bengals, mayne. if ya'll beat us i'll give them props i ain't an asshole like that. but right now i don't see anything special from y'all, the browns suck ass and the vikings are just as bad without there best player randy moss. until i see the bengals beat a team that's worth a darn i will not give them props but when they do beat someone that is worth a damn then i'll be the first one on here to start a thread and i'll give them their props
Old 09-18-2005, 06:19 PM   #25
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Quote:
how do i change my story from week to week? i ain't ever really talk about the shit bengals, mayne. if ya'll beat us i'll give them props i ain't an asshole like that. but right now i don't see anything special from y'all, the browns suck ass and the vikings are just as bad without there best player randy moss. until i see the bengals beat a team that's worth a darn i will not give them props but when they do beat someone that is worth a damn then i'll be the first one on here to start a thread and i'll give them their props
But you beat the Tiitans and the Texans....They are 2 super bowl contenders right? I think Minnesota is much better then both of them.
What will you say when you lose to Cleveland?

Last edited by bengalsfan21; 09-18-2005 at 11:29 PM.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 06:26 PM   #26
Koopa
Living Legend

but what i'm saying is that we've shown we can beat good teams y'all haven't, the ravens were considered a superbowl contender and the same team that we destoryed, beat the shit out of them, that running back that ppl call one of the best in the league only had 9 yards on them while our unknown had 161 on them. so maybe the titans ain't as bad as we made them look. the vikings are as bad as y'all made them look the bucs did the exact same crap y'all did. y'all didn't do nothing special, we also beat the crap out of the texans, the bills couldn't even get in the redzone in the first half against them and the bills were also considered a very good team and we are destroying teams that others being considered playoff and superbowl caliber teams are losing to or waiting to the last moment to pull away.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:39 PM   #27
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
But you beat the Tiitans and the Texans....They are 2 super bowl contenders right? I think Monnesota is much better then both of them.
What will you say when you leave to Cleveland?

The Vikings look like garbage, on the other hand the Titans did beat the Ravens.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:19 PM   #28
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
but what i'm saying is that we've shown we can beat good teams y'all haven't, the ravens were considered a superbowl contender and the same team that we destoryed, beat the shit out of them, that running back that ppl call one of the best in the league only had 9 yards on them while our unknown had 161 on them. so maybe the titans ain't as bad as we made them look. the vikings are as bad as y'all made them look the bucs did the exact same crap y'all did. y'all didn't do nothing special, we also beat the crap out of the texans, the bills couldn't even get in the redzone in the first half against them and the bills were also considered a very good team and we are destroying teams that others being considered playoff and superbowl caliber teams are losing to or waiting to the last moment to pull away.
Are you sure you're not a raiders fan?

Please make some paragraphs or at least a few coherent sentences.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:00 PM   #29
Koopa
Living Legend

i ain't making no paragraphs this ain't school bitch i ain't getting graded on the way my post are structred and you must be one of those bastard fans that when stumped in an argument they attack the way the spelling, grammar, structure of sentence yadda yadda, you can't give a good rebuttle don't even fuckin reply
Old 09-18-2005, 11:26 PM   #30
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Wow this is getting interesting..

All Im gonna say is.. Nobody can say the Steelers or the Bengals are super bowl contenders yet any more than they can say the Pats are contenders yet. Its only week 2....but we are on a roll, and we cant help what the schedule gods give us..all we can do is win each week and keep on rollin.. 1 game at a time..

at this point though, I certainly wouldnt call the vikings better than the texans or the titans.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote