Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
AlleghenyArsenal
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Centreville, Va
Posts: 17
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5756
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Bengals fans peeved...

....that apparently Peter King dosent have their team ranked high enough in some SI power ranking thing.Also,their peeved that King said he would take Drew Brees over crybabay Palmer.These people are truly HYPERsensitive.
AlleghenyArsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #2
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleghenyArsenal View Post
....that apparently Peter King dosent have their team ranked high enough in some SI power ranking thing.Also,their peeved that King said he would take Drew Brees over crybabay Palmer.These people are truly HYPERsensitive.
Awwww- poor Bungles.

+

=


__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,882
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,156
Thanked 9,560 Times in 3,984 Posts
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleghenyArsenal View Post
....that apparently Peter King dosent have their team ranked high enough in some SI power ranking thing.Also,their peeved that King said he would take Drew Brees over crybabay Palmer.These people are truly HYPERsensitive.
bengalfans forget they still root for the bungles. same ownership/same coach = same results 8-8 (which is exactly what king said).

bunglefans are also brainwashed into thinking they have a record setting qb like marino or manning, or even a qb who can get their team into the championship game like brees. brees did more with less than last season, and that was coming off a shoulder injury, not a knee injury to a qb who was immobile to begin with.

theyre a joke. they think only a black Jesus can coach that group to an 8-8 season. LOL
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
bengalfans forget they still root for the bungles. same ownership/same coach = same results 8-8 (which is exactly what king said).

bunglefans are also brainwashed into thinking they have a record setting qb like marino or manning, or even a qb who can get their team into the championship game like brees. brees did more with less than last season, and that was coming off a shoulder injury, not a knee injury to a qb who was immobile to begin with.

theyre a joke. they think only a black Jesus can coach that group to an 8-8 season. LOL
You know... your wrong here. It takes a miracle worker to keep that many people out of jail...!!

Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #5
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

That's why it's always WE DEY! The Bengals are a JOKE!
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #6
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner
 
xXTheSteelKingsXx's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,636
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5803
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

Peter King is starting to gain back my respect with his Bungle remarks after he's trashed us all offseason.
__________________
xXTheSteelKingsXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #7
The Duke
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,459
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4800
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Awwww- poor Bungles.

+
Carson?
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:46 PM   #8
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter
 
RoethlisBURGHer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Clowns Town,Ohio
Posts: 5,941
Member Number: 370
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

I work with a Bengals fan at my second job.This jagoff just started last week and stopped in while I was working my weekly Sunday (I work one day a week,and will either switch to Saturdays or quit when football season gets here).

He sees my car with the Steelers sticker and the Steelers lisence plate frame on the back of it.He didn't realize it was mine and told me how he was going to smash the window in,take the plate frame off and break it,and then key up the car.

I was off camera in the coffee area,so I grabbed his wrist,twisted his arm behind his back,and told him if he wanted to live he'll just stay the f--k away from my car.

He said he would,so I let go.He started talking Palmer this,Chad Johnson that,TJ Houshman****** this.

So I replied with:

My Super Bowl Champion quarterback can beat up your Heisman winning quarterback.

Ben to Holmes,knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs for years to come.

And,most teams would take Hines Ward on thier team over Chad Johnson any day of the week.

He got pissed and left.
__________________

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:46 PM   #9
revefsreleets
Living Legend
 
revefsreleets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio Home of LeBron James
Posts: 15,403
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

Well, to be fair, plenty of Steelers fans were pissed that we were 12th...
__________________
Official Steelersfever Arians Nuthugger
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:38 PM   #10
stillers4me
Living Legend
 
stillers4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,670
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2656
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Bengals fans peeved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer View Post
I work with a Bengals fan at my second job.This jagoff just started last week and stopped in while I was working my weekly Sunday (I work one day a week,and will either switch to Saturdays or quit when football season gets here).

He sees my car with the Steelers sticker and the Steelers lisence plate frame on the back of it.He didn't realize it was mine and told me how he was going to smash the window in,take the plate frame off and break it,and then key up the car.

I was off camera in the coffee area,so I grabbed his wrist,twisted his arm behind his back,and told him if he wanted to live he'll just stay the f--k away from my car.

He said he would,so I let go.He started talking Palmer this,Chad Johnson that,TJ Houshman****** this.

So I replied with:

My Super Bowl Champion quarterback can beat up your Heisman winning quarterback.

Ben to Holmes,knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs for years to come.

And,most teams would take Hines Ward on thier team over Chad Johnson any day of the week.

He got pissed and left.

All you have to do is softly whisper "Kimo" in one ear and "Corey Dillon" in the other...........they'll totally lose it.
__________________
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts