Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 07-29-2007, 12:19 PM   #1
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding
Default Your most despised team?

Being a Steeler fan...

(In any order...)
-Ravens- Gay Ray, Billick, fans.
-Bengals- Carson Palmer, T.J, C.J, Marvin, their whiny fans, their stupid chant, so many things to hate about them.
-Patriots- Mostly out of respect, they've had our number. But their fans haven't helped their case much.
-Browns- Bitter fans, Braylon Edwards, and the "Soldja".
-Cowpukes- America's Team my A**.
-Seahags- Due to their sore loser coach and and even bigger sore loser fans.

Last edited by Edman; 07-30-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Edman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:48 PM   #2
The Duke
Living Legend

Member Number: 4800
Default Re: Your most despised team?

Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Raiders
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:53 PM   #3
warddj86
Starter

Member Number: 4235

by far the ravens because if you noticed everything played out the way the steelers wanted it to, had they beaten the ravens in week 15 they would have been the 6th seed in the playoffs instead of the kansas city cheifs
warddj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #4
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

1. Ravens-The original Browns and I just can't stand Billick, Gay Ray, Suggs, Chris Mac and basically the whole team...

2. Browns-Its Cleveland enough said

3. Pats-Just sick of them and wish they would just start to collapse and start to suck again...Won't happen though....Just wishful thinking.

4. Colts-I hate this team it sucks Dungy is their HC...I like Tony Dungy....But can't stand most of their soft players....I don't care they won the Super Bowl...Their still soft in my mind and they play in a stupid dome...Can't stand domes....lol

5. Bascially the rest of the teams in the AFC excpet the Jets and Texans........Never really have hated the Jets and really have no reason to dislike the Texans....lol

The Cowboys and 49ers use to be higher on my list....Still don't like these teams but my hatred isn't as high for them these days....lol
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:39 PM   #5
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

I can't really say I despise any team. I have no love for any team in the AFC West, for obvious reasons, but I guess if had to say I hate one of them, it would be Dungver.

My love/hate relationship with your Steelers goes back to the 70's. I hated losing to them, I hated the Immaculatedeception, I hated your coach for whining about our players and calling them criminals... I still find it amusing.

I loved beating them, I loved taking them out in 1976 and going on to win the Superbowl. I loved the rivalry. I still love to play the Steelers.

There is no other team that I hold in such high regard, other than the Raiders, as I do the Steelers. If I wasn't a Raiders fan, the only other team I could root for would be the Steelers. Having said that... I can't wait to play them again. The record is even between us... we can't have that.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:48 PM   #6
Michael Keller
Starter

Member Number: 5736

Raiders Al Davis, many Oakland fans are criminals and this franchise gets far too much attention.

Cowboys- Jimmy Jones and Al Davis are good friends. Does that surprise anybody. They are probably blood relatives.

Ravens-i used to dislike Brian Bilick big time. i love the Steelers as much as you guys but I have to say I am starting to respect Bilick. Listen to him carefully as he has good things to say about our Steelers. He beat us at our game. Thats when Cowher sank in my book. However I do not like the Raven fans. They are not very sophisticated and the Raven newspaper reporters are idiots.

Bengals -Carson Palmer is vastly over rated. He is good to perhaps very good but he is not an elite quarterback. One of my gretest hopes and expectations is now that Ben is unleashed he again leads the Steelers THIS YEAR to the Super bowl. (an automatic Super Bowl victory for any AFC team) and then Ben makes the Pro Bowl and Carson Palmer keeps wondering why he can"t win the big one.

Browns . They will move up to possibly my most disliked team if and when Bill Cowher becomes their coach. Bill Cowher is the Neil O'Donnel of Pro football coaches. How do you walk away from being the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Family first OK I buy that but do not come back and coach the Browns Bill. You jeopardize your chances for a probable hall of fame Jaw Jutting Bust.

Mike from Alqiuippa
Michael Keller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:26 PM   #7
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Keller View Post
Raiders Al Davis, many Oakland fans are criminals and this franchise gets far too much attention.

Cowboys- Jimmy Jones and Al Davis are good friends. Does that surprise anybody. They are probably blood relatives.

Ravens-i used to dislike Brian Bilick big time. i love the Steelers as much as you guys but I have to say I am starting to respect Bilick. Listen to him carefully as he has good things to say about our Steelers. He beat us at our game. Thats when Cowher sank in my book. However I do not like the Raven fans. They are not very sophisticated and the Raven newspaper reporters are idiots.

Bengals -Carson Palmer is vastly over rated. He is good to perhaps very good but he is not an elite quarterback. One of my gretest hopes and expectations is now that Ben is unleashed he again leads the Steelers THIS YEAR to the Super bowl. (an automatic Super Bowl victory for any AFC team) and then Ben makes the Pro Bowl and Carson Palmer keeps wondering why he can"t win the big one.

Browns . They will move up to possibly my most disliked team if and when Bill Cowher becomes their coach. Bill Cowher is the Neil O'Donnel of Pro football coaches. How do you walk away from being the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Family first OK I buy that but do not come back and coach the Browns Bill. You jeopardize your chances for a probable hall of fame Jaw Jutting Bust.

Mike from Alqiuippa
Right back atcha. Do you realize how foolish you sound?
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:25 PM   #8
LambertIsGod58
Team President

Member Number: 410

Tie between the Bungals of today and the Raiders of the 70's. They were the worst cheapshot artists I've ever seen.

"Life is a journey and you never arrive" Chuck Noll 1969-91
LambertIsGod58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:52 PM   #9
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner

Member Number: 5803

Ratbirds
Bungals
Patriots
Clowns
Cowgirls
Jags
Old 07-29-2007, 09:29 PM   #10
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

Cleveland Browns- I live in Cleveland.All I read is the Browns.All thier fans do is berrate me,my team...I have actually been assaulted by a group of Browns fans.I get so much satisfaction from seeing them suck since the original team moved to Baltimore.Thier fans won't even give Dan Rooney the respect he deserved for being one of only two owners to vote against the move to Baltimore.I can't believe I once felt sorry for this team,city,and thier fans.The hatred will become deeper if Cowher coaches this team next year.

Baltimore Ravens- They are the original Browns.Thier fans are a bunch of hypocrites,stealing the Browns in much the same way Indianapolis stole thier Colts.Thier team is full of cheap shot artists,a murderer who gets awarded tackles after piling on one.Brian Billick is one of the most smug and arrogant coaches in the league.Thier fans are brain-dead,especially when it comes to football.I have been assaulted by a Ravens fan,but in the end I won the fight.

Cinncinati Bengals- A bunch of criminals.They can't seem to get the concept that when you lose,that day you were not the better team (especially Carson).Palmer is a whiney little beotch.TJ Douchebag wiped his cleats with a Terrible Towel,enough said.Thier fans support the ciminals and still whine over the 2005 Wild Card Game.Ocho Stincho talks a lot of trash,but rarley backs it up against Pittsburgh.Thier fans love to denounce the Steelers blue-collar work ethic,and the blue-collar lifestyle of many of thier fans.

New England Patriots- 2001 and 2004,'nuff said.

Dallas Cowboys- Jerry Jones may be one helluva owner,but he represents everything I hate about Dallas.Michael irvin,he saved Jones a lot of money when it came to chalking the field...Irvin just blew his nose every week.I have respect for Troy and Emmit,but they can go to hell for Super Bowl XXX.

Oakland Raiders- Al Davis is the scum of the earth.However,I love watching footage from the 1970's playoff games.They played a nasty type of football that I just love,especially on defense.

Seattle Seahawks- Thier coach is a big fat walruss who couldn't even shake Cowher's hand after Super Bowl XL.He whined about the officiating instead of taking the loss like a man.Thier fans are just as bad,some claim Super Bowl XL as thier own.I have even seen made-up Super Bowl XL Champions gear for the Seafags!Talk about a sore-loser franchise.No wonder it rains so much in Seattle.

Edit: Washington Redskins- Thier owner thinks he can just buy himself a Super Bowl.Thier fans,well most of them at least,are complete morons.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins

Last edited by RoethlisBURGHer; 07-29-2007 at 10:47 PM.
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote