Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-22-2005, 07:31 PM   #21
Nick The Slasher McGirk
Water Boy

Member Number: 502
Default Re: You'll probably win this one but then die a slow death at playoff time as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelProven
Wow how long did it take you to think of this? So I guess I'll see you here after the game right?
Sure. I'll be here to laugh this board into oblivion after your loss!
Nick The Slasher McGirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 07:42 PM   #22
I.C. Lights
Starter

Member Number: 530
Default Re: You'll probably win this one but then die a slow death at playoff time as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Still think he's a Pats troll though...you are very creative Why don't you get a life and just admit your a Patsie...oh wait, this way if we beat you, you can still come in here and talk trash!
Definitely...I live in a city of Eagles fans, and any one with common sense seem to understand that getting their butts kicked by us last year gives little room to talk. Plus I don't know too many that hate the Steelers. This guy's a Pats or fan or a division rival fan.
I.C. Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 08:28 PM   #23
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Ha...An Eagles fan boasting to AFC teams in 2005? I've seen it all now...

Eagles in the AFC in 2004 would have been 10-6. Eagles in the AFC in 2005 (With their NFC 2004 record in place) 9-7. Steelers, Patriots, Bengals, Chefs, Jets, Bills, Jax, Colts, San Diego could and probably would dump an L into your loss column this year. You should just be happy the Eagles are the '00's version of the 90's FSU teams that were always ranked #1 or #2 by playing through an incredibly weak ACC (Basketball conference) schedule.

It would normally be kind of sad to see a Philly fan reaching so far for straws, if not for the incredible amount of jealousy you harbor for other teams. Hell, Philly fans practically define the term "Inferiority Complex". Big City on the East Coast, not quite as chic as NYC, nor as powerful as DC. And now Boston has a bunch of championships. Not to mention the VERY obvious in-state rivalry. There is one "City of Champions" in Pennsylvania, and it ain't The City of Brotherly Love...

I wonder...Do you start out your season as an Eagles fan dreaming of ways to lose yet another Super Bowl?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 08:35 PM   #24
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

every afc playoff team last year, would of beat ANY nfc playoff... no.. any nfc team last year. being the nfc champ is like being the best worst team. this year its even more obvious. look at the pac and vik's... rams... seattle, and the eagles already lost to the falcons. goodluck in your WNFL playoff hunt eagles fan
Old 09-22-2005, 08:40 PM   #25
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier4Steelers
every afc playoff team last year, would of beat ANY nfc playoff... no.. any nfc team last year. being the nfc champ is like being the best worst team. this year its even more obvious. look at the pac and vik's... rams... seattle, and the eagles already lost to the falcons. goodluck in your WNFL playoff hunt eagles fan
There's a term for that.

"Top of the Schlop"
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:14 PM   #26
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

I was wondering how long before the troll would be back. Just ignore him everyone. He thrives off this kind of attention.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:23 PM   #27
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Dude, are not even worth the minimal effort it takes to type this quick reply... Dumbass!! and watch yourself or you'll suffer the same fait as wretched mass and others who chose to be complete idiots for no apparent reason other than you being dropped on your head at birth.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 10:25 PM   #28
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
McJerk,

Then I take it that WE ARE YOUR DADDYS? Right?
He is right... the Steelers are your daddies.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:06 PM   #29
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

I dont know about the rest of you, but being referred to anything close to a relation to this jacka$$ is not something I wanna be apart of!!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 06:01 PM   #30
Avoid LLoyd1975
Starter

Member Number: 376

Hey dumbass when you guys figure out how to get more than a field goal on us then start running your pole wetter. Until then shut the hell up. You guys cannot beat us. So talk shit and root for a team that did. Damn you guys must have a shitty fan base. We will see the Falcons in Detroit. Not your asses.
Avoid LLoyd1975 is offline   Reply With Quote