Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-29-2005, 02:08 AM   #301
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Week 3 - Official Steelers vs Patriots Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
oh good i thought this thread was deleted, now i can ask slash what the hell is a snert?
We wont be seeing slash for a while - til he thinks he can sneak back without answering my post on a different thread.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 01:20 PM   #302
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Now that this is in the blast furnace im going to go ahead and call you a moron Soldier.

The 'toughen up' quote was waken directly from a post from YOU - come on dude WAKE UP - you posted it first.....IN THIS VERY SAME THREAD.

As for the rest of the nonsense - lets leave the physical side out of this - there is nothing to be gained from it is there....thats why we have forums.

Admit to me that you now realise that you used the term 'toughen up' first and we can put this one to bed.

Cheers

NM
my bad, i didnt even know that this thread was moved. does waken mean taken? who said i didnt say it first bud? i said dont bother. i saw you make a comment about how its a man's sport but you get your panties in a bunch when someone makes a comment about a player on your fav teams injury. again toughen up. i tried to keep from making this into everything that hammer pointed out but you wanted to make it personal. i hope that you understood everything else in the last post i made in this thread. it makes you feel tough and superior to call someone a moron, i feel bad for you. try to have hindsight on that and grasp that its immature.

Last edited by Soldier4Steelers; 09-29-2005 at 01:30 PM.
Soldier4Steelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 01:37 PM   #303
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier4Steelers
my bad, i didnt even know that this thread was moved. does waken mean taken? who said i didnt say it first bud? i said dont bother. i saw you make a comment about how its a man's sport but you get your panties in a bunch when someone makes a comment about a player on your fav teams injury. again toughen up. i tried to keep from making this into everything that hammer pointed out but you wanted to make it personal. i hope that you understood everything else in the last post i made in this thread. it makes you feel tough and superior to call someone a moron, i feel bad for you. try to have hindsight on that and grasp that its immature.
I dont even feel like calling you a moron is an insult as such - merely a statement of fact.

You are telling me to toughen up again? You are beyond irony - I hope you save plenty of money from your time in the 'forces' - at least in your next job you will get a free lunch as part of your wages.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:53 PM   #304
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
I dont even feel like calling you a moron is an insult as such - merely a statement of fact.

You are telling me to toughen up again? You are beyond irony - I hope you save plenty of money from your time in the 'forces' - at least in your next job you will get a free lunch as part of your wages.

Cheers

NM
first of all dont talk about my job, or the "forces" as you ignorantly just called the military. what i do, and what i have done in my time in the "forces" is nothing for you to play down to. you can call me a moron, you can call me names all you want but i am assuming you have never served in the military so when it comes to that keep your mouth shut.

you are almost 30 years old? grow up! i feel like im arguing with my kid sister. its like you are trying to get me to jump in on some i know you are but what am i?
Old 09-29-2005, 02:34 PM   #305
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier4Steelers
first of all dont talk about my job, or the "forces" as you ignorantly just called the military. what i do, and what i have done in my time in the "forces" is nothing for you to play down to. you can call me a moron, you can call me names all you want but i am assuming you have never served in the military so when it comes to that keep your mouth shut.

you are almost 30 years old? grow up! i feel like im arguing with my kid sister. its like you are trying to get me to jump in on some i know you are but what am i?
I wasnt talking about the forces or military in a derogatory way - I think the people who work there are great in the main and its a very worthy pursuit.

However you are meat-head mental munchkin who has nothing better to do than attempt to turn threads into threats of meaningless violence - I have no respect for you.

Please excuse me if i find it difficuly to disguise that.

NM
Old 09-29-2005, 02:59 PM   #306
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

bud, i was pointing out that you wouldnt have such a loose tounge if you were in person with someone else. but your over a computer so you feel safe. you obviously have a inferiority complex because you try and make yourself sound intelligent by insulting other peoples intelligence. you have no legitimate point against me so you just make blunt insults.

i have looked at alot of your posts and you know alot about football and offer a honest counter-view to steelheads. but you are making a fool out of yourself right now by calling me names like a moron, and meat-head. i am not offended and you look like a 13 year old poster.

trust me, how you have displayed yourself over this thread, your respect means nothing to me so i wont lose any sleep chief.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:46 PM   #307
slashsteel

Member Number:

Hey living, don't talk in riddles dipshit. If you wanted me to respond to something post the link.

Quote:
oh good i thought this thread was deleted, now i can ask slash what the hell is a snert?
A snert is a young adolecent that believes he is more than what he is. Has a high opinion of himself, even though nobody else does. And tries to impress, but really just ends up looking like a dipshit. Living is a snert....... :)

BTW Living that cry that you are done with me, lasted pretty long huh punk?
Old 09-29-2005, 07:53 PM   #308
slashsteel

Member Number:

Quote:
However you are meat-head mental munchkin who has nothing better to do than attempt to turn threads into threats of meaningless violence - I have no respect for you.
See I know you would show us eventually how you are clueless and have absolutely no class. Don't come here trying to degrade a poster, one that serves or served in the military.

I served as well. Three years in Germany Soldier.

living are a little punk that likes to twist things in your favor. Won't happen here, stop with the crap. Go harrass people on Patriot boards nimrod.

Soldier obviously he does feel threatened. What would you expect different from a snert ? ? A little maroon hiding behind a computer. Take it for what you want living. But I guarantee these childish antics of yours wouldn't happen face to face. With either poster. Want to cry to someone? Go fuck yourself, let me help you......... give you some ammo.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:38 PM   #309
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

its always good to find another soldier or someone who served in the "forces" (i dont know if you saw that haha) specialy a steeler fan. E-5 with the 75th ranger RGT, tdy in dc. im not tripping off living, he got his feelings hurt. im not used to being around 30 year olds who act like a child.

that guy called me a moron in a computer forum. after that i didnt even want to argue with him anymore because it reminded me of when my kid sister (who is 10) used to get on my nerves and i would have to take a step back and let her have her way.

he makes good posts, he just tried too hard to be a smartass.

Last edited by Soldier4Steelers; 09-29-2005 at 09:44 PM.
Soldier4Steelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 04:54 AM   #310
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
See I know you would show us eventually how you are clueless and have absolutely no class. Don't come here trying to degrade a poster, one that serves or served in the military.

I served as well. Three years in Germany Soldier.

living are a little punk that likes to twist things in your favor. Won't happen here, stop with the crap. Go harrass people on Patriot boards nimrod.

Soldier obviously he does feel threatened. What would you expect different from a snert ? ? A little maroon hiding behind a computer. Take it for what you want living. But I guarantee these childish antics of yours wouldn't happen face to face. With either poster. Want to cry to someone? Go fuck yourself, let me help you......... give you some ammo.
Hey Slash,

Check out this link and see if you can find a reply to get yourself out of a hole - because it looks real bad that you haven't even made an attempt.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...2604#post22604

I can see how you would want to twist my words and try and make out that I have an anti-military stance - unfortunately everyone with an IQ superior to yours on this forum (yep...thats pretty much everyone) can see I said no such thing.

I think maybe that you an have degraded yourself enough in your time here - with your petty whining about Pats fans that have 'no class' - Pats fans YOU INVITED to return to the forum for a post match 'party - party fall a little flat eh?

I already told Soldier - and I will tell you too - you are the one who needs to stop 'hiding behind a computer' - a forum is where I can express my thoughts however I please - and until I get told by a MOD (yeah it seems like you think YOU are the mod these days eh?) not to - thats exactly what ill be doing.

All these threats of physical violence are a reaction to not being able to argue your point with out resorting to cuss words and the like - everyone can see you are shooting blanks with your lame debating skills.

Oh and one last thing.....reply to the other thread when you are ready....need a link?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...2604#post22604

Cheers

NM

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 09-30-2005 at 05:45 AM.