Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-30-2005, 11:24 AM   #311
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: Week 3 - Official Steelers vs Patriots Game Day Thread

damn i read more on one of your post then i do for my classes, mayne calm down with the novels
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 01:13 PM   #312
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

bud, you havent made a single point about anything in your last 5 or 6 posts. you have just done some name calling and tried to feed your inferiority complex, or napoleon complex or whatever your problem is that you feel the need to talk down to peoples iq's by saying that everyone on this post has a higher iq then someone else. BUD, GET THIS... if you had such a high iq... you wuoldnt be arguing like i 13 year old calling people names.

no one is threatening you living. we are just saying that you have no respect for a forum because you run your gums knowing that if in real life you said the stuff you say, you have a good chance someone would sock your nose bone in.

im not going to reply to another thread because THATS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. ITS FOR STEELERS FANS TO TALK ABOUT THE STEELERS.

btw... whats with the little rainbow elephant thing for your sig? are you gay?
Old 09-30-2005, 01:32 PM   #313
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier4Steelers
bud, you havent made a single point about anything in your last 5 or 6 posts. you have just done some name calling and tried to feed your inferiority complex, or napoleon complex or whatever your problem is that you feel the need to talk down to peoples iq's by saying that everyone on this post has a higher iq then someone else. BUD, GET THIS... if you had such a high iq... you wuoldnt be arguing like i 13 year old calling people names.

no one is threatening you living. we are just saying that you have no respect for a forum because you run your gums knowing that if in real life you said the stuff you say, you have a good chance someone would sock your nose bone in.

im not going to reply to another thread because THATS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. ITS FOR STEELERS FANS TO TALK ABOUT THE STEELERS.

btw... whats with the little rainbow elephant thing for your sig? are you gay?
Hey Soldier,

I think its really beautiful the way you stick up for your fellow soldier - too many people would say something cynical about it - all that time stuck in confined spaces together with no women to be found - but I am not one of those people....cant a guy just stick up for his bud without people making crude insinuations?

So hey Bud - you havent been addressed in this thread for a while so im wondering what exactly you are doing here again?

Oh I see - come to offer another threat of imaginary violence - well forgive me if I lose control of my bowels here - thats a pretty scary scenario your painting for me!

I cant help feeling that your hand is slowly working its way into your pants as you type all these 'socking of noses' and 'bashing of faces' comments - still whatever turns you on dude.

I cant help feeling that the sort of person who would chastise someone for 'calling names' and then finish his post with a comment about being gay would be better off getting his fix of violence watching wrestling....possibly in a padded room

I hope I have your word that you wont reply to another thread because I want to save my energy for putting your pal in his place - do yourself a favor - take the moral high road and let this thread pass you by.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 01:50 PM   #314
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

it wasnt a gay comment, it was a question. because sure enough there the little guy is! its a rainbow.... thing, not an elephant because it has no ears... but it does have a long trunk with a pole in it! i know alot of pats fans are in mass. i was just wondering!?

no threat, all it says is if you talked like this to someone in person... someone might punch you for being obnoxious. so "have a slice of humble pie" because no one threatend you. you dont need to say something cynical about the military, your sarcasm prety much already did. you can try and make the military look as gay as possible... im engaged.... to a woman. you are one of 2, maybe 3 pats fans and you have a rainbow ... creature thing with a pole in its... snout? i was just wondering if you were gay. seriously.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:55 PM   #315
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
it wasnt a gay comment, it was a question. because sure enough there the little guy is! its a rainbow.... thing, not an elephant because it has no ears... but it does have a long trunk with a pole in it! i know alot of pats fans are in mass. i was just wondering!?

no threat, all it says is if you talked like this to someone in person... someone might punch you for being obnoxious. so "have a slice of humble pie" because no one threatend you. you dont need to say something cynical about the military, your sarcasm prety much already did. you can try and make the military look as gay as possible... im engaged.... to a woman. you are one of 2, maybe 3 pats fans and you have a rainbow ... creature thing with a pole in its... snout? i was just wondering if you were gay. seriously.
Knew ya couldnt stay away despite your promise - at least you came back to talk about something worthy - erm....my gay sig....ok then.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:06 PM   #316
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going, and going , and going
Old 09-30-2005, 02:14 PM   #317
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

haha ok im done!!! just no more military comments and im done.... its all yours
Old 09-30-2005, 02:17 PM   #318
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
haha ok im done!!! just no more military comments and im done.... its all yours

Ok - I wont if you dont.

Its a cease-fire.

Cheers

NM
Old 09-30-2005, 04:52 PM   #319
slashsteel

Member Number:

Actually, I didn't target pats fans as much as I targeted you, living piece of shit.

Quote:
unfortunately everyone with an IQ superior to yours on this forum (yep...thats pretty much everyone) can see I said no such thing.
And you have proven your high intelligence? I almost fell off my chair. LMFAO You go too far with the comedy!

I think I am the mod? Again another dumbass statement from the peanut factory. What I am is a person that is going to be there every time you slam a Steeler poster (if I so happen to see it, that is) Why? For sh!ts and giggles because I know it gets under your skin. You cry like a little bitch. You hate to be challenged don't you? Well in life when you step on toes, someone comes along to step harder. I don't like that you downtalk Steeler posters, and as long as you do, I will respond. Cry or dealwithit. I could care less.

Quote:
All these threats of physical violence are a reaction to not being able to argue your point with out resorting to cuss words and the like - everyone can see you are shooting blanks with your lame debating skills.
Debating thats what you have been doing? Thats what snerts call it? Ohhhhhhh I see. Too fricken funny. Talking smack isn't debating nimrod. Get a clue or die trying.

As far as the the violence comments. They were more examples than anything. So please cry some more I like hearing you whine. Our point is a little smack like you wouldn't act the way YOU do face to face. It wasn't a threat, it was simply a fact. I like these back n forth little smack athons that we have been doing. I almost feel like I am back in highschool. I want to thank you for helping me revisit my childhood. Whats next wanna play hopscotch, dodgeball, or swing on the swings? What do kids your age do? Oh thats right Soldier said you are somewhere along the lines of 30. Haven't got out much huh? Get your feet wet then come back when your worthy.........

Let me guess you are the type that has to be right, and get their way or they cry? Wahhh Slash called me a name and now I am defensive. Get over it. Or don't get over it, again I could care less.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:03 PM   #320
slashsteel

Member Number:

Quote:
Knew ya couldnt stay away despite your promise - at least you came back to talk about something worthy - erm....my gay sig....ok then.
And a short memory to boot. Wern't you the one that said you were done with me, then not even 24 hours later your mouth overloaded your ass yet again?

I will say one thing, when I was in Germany, if anyone would have insinuated anything negative about the military as this little piece of shit has. I would have knocked their ass out. Take it for a threat if your dimwitted mind believes it as such.

Extra duty, fines, I wouldn't care what they gave me. I busted one guy up just for rudely knocking my friend off of a picnic bench at the Oktoberfest. Little smacks like living, I would have smacked around just for the fun of it. Unfortunately I am older now, but miss those rowdy days.

living do yourself a favor and keep the smack talk away from the military. No twisting words, don't even bring them up. Call me names, insult away but have a few bounderies. I am giving some friendly advice. :)