Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-26-2005, 12:24 PM   #21
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109
Default Re: Class check...

I agree. Ben going up against Brady already 3 times in his career is priceless. Add Manning later this year and the learning curve continues to grow. For those watching Ben/Brady...Brady 50 w's out of 65 games wasn't it? Ben something like 16 out of 18 or so?
Old 09-26-2005, 01:18 PM   #22
Cape Cod Steel Head
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 545

Hats off to the Pats. Our kick coverage sucked. They stopped our ground game. Where was Troy? I though that Ben was at his most dangerous when he is on the run,which is why teams stopped blitzing us? Lucky for us we forced two turnovers inside our ten,or who knows what the final outcome may have been like. We had them beat for 3 quarters, and then fell apart. Brady was Brady, and we need to get past this team. I dont want to become the next Colts. See Ya in the playoffs.
Cape Cod Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 05:51 PM   #23
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
I loved this win. Like LITP I've heard nothing but, the Patriots are finished, their fans suck, they lost their coaches and Belichick isn't really any good, Brady's a fag, you have no D, you can't stop the run, one for the thumb, we're going to Detroit, blah blah blah.

Class? You guys show some, and so will we.
This coming from a guy who responded to me with a series of "Fuck-off's".

Hardwork, that's Klass with a capital K...And it seems you continue on with it. Even Living gloated a little, but he never went overboard.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:43 PM   #24
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

hey hardwork,(i'm referring to that post suit quoted) you do know this is a steelers board right? wtf you complaining about us saying one for the thumb and we going to detroit? what do you want us to say? you want us to cheer for the pats or what?
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 07:05 PM   #25
slashsteel

Member Number:

Did you actually think either pats poster would be classy?

you seen the results. And no one play didn't lose the game.

A bad field goal call
A bonehead toss by El
and some missing minutes at the end

all three contributed.

Only blind mice can dispute this.

So yes the Pats played better, good enough to win.

But your only fooling yourself if you think that the pats are just the better team and thats all there is to it. Steelers proved they can now go head to head. Come playoffs we will see next time which way the ball bounces. I have a strong feeling it will bounce our way. But we shall have to see huh ? ?
Old 09-30-2005, 03:43 AM   #26
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
Did you actually think either pats poster would be classy?

you seen the results. And no one play didn't lose the game.

A bad field goal call
A bonehead toss by El
and some missing minutes at the end

all three contributed.

Only blind mice can dispute this.

So yes the Pats played better, good enough to win.

But your only fooling yourself if you think that the pats are just the better team and thats all there is to it. Steelers proved they can now go head to head. Come playoffs we will see next time which way the ball bounces. I have a strong feeling it will bounce our way. But we shall have to see huh ? ?
First up Slash,

REPLY to the thread we are having a little discussion on your cry-baby ways -

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...2604#post22604

Secondly, the gist of your post is absolutely hilarious - you comfort yourself with the excuses that your players made bone head plays against INJURY RIDDLED opposition in YOUR HOUSE.......

So Head Coach Slash...how are we going to turn this round for when we next meet?

Well Team, what we are going to do is......"see which way the ball bounces...."

Ermm is that it Coach Slash?

Yeah, thats it - we are clearly better than them patsies - just keep getting unlucky - so everyone lets just SEE WHICH WAY THE BALL BOUNCES.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 09-30-2005 at 04:23 AM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:28 AM   #27
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

dude why you so obsessed with him replyin to that post? everypost i've read from you today has that damn link wanting him to answer it.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 12:19 PM   #28
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
dude why you so obsessed with him replyin to that post? everypost i've read from you today has that damn link wanting him to answer it.
Hey Koopa,

I want him to answer it for the same reason he is avoiding is - because it vindicates my argument for being here with other Pats fans after the win.

I want him to admit to being a 2-faced cry-baby whiner.

Is that too much to ask?

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:33 PM   #29
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

not too much to ask, but kinda pathetic.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:38 PM   #30
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier4Steelers
not too much to ask, but kinda pathetic.
Wow I click on the thread to see if my play-thing Slashsteel has replied - and lo and behold its soldier friend again!

I am very impressed with your loyalty Soldier - now give me 20 press-ups - no thats ok... no need to wait for Slashsteel to be underneath you this time!

I live for your judgement of my posts Soldier but why dont you do what you promised in the other thread and butt out......

We will see whether its too much to ask - Slash has been studiously avoiding the thread in question for a few days now - do me a favor - give him a nudge there to wake him up....appreciated.

NM

ps bet you cant stop yourself from posting again.