Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-30-2005, 02:01 PM   #31
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648
Default Re: Class check...

wtf is a press up? as someone who has never served in the military, how do you get the nerve to make derogatory remarks about it. im going to feed you the same old cliche, if it wasnt for the military, you wouldnt have the right to make dumbass comments like that. so have respect. again as someone who has never been to war, served over seas, or picked up a weapon for its country... you should leave the military out of it because it makes you look ignorant.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:15 PM   #32
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier4Steelers
wtf is a press up? as someone who has never served in the military, how do you get the nerve to make derogatory remarks about it. im going to feed you the same old cliche, if it wasnt for the military, you wouldnt have the right to make dumbass comments like that. so have respect. again as someone who has never been to war, served over seas, or picked up a weapon for its country... you should leave the military out of it because it makes you look ignorant.
I wasn't the one who keeps bringing the military into it - and the degree of self-satisafaction you derive for being part of it is quite frankly nauseating.

How about you let someone else make those comments - I reckon your arms are way to busy being wrapped around Slash's waist to be patting yourself on the back so often.

You going to give me your soldier's word that you wont post on these threads anymore?

Obviously a 'regular' promise doesn't count for much with you.

At Ease Soldier.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 02:20 PM   #33
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

ahhhh crap, i cant tell if this was before or after the cease fire in the other one. but i will be a man and walk away from it.

your right, i get alot of self satisfaction our of serving this country....
Old 09-30-2005, 05:37 PM   #34
slashsteel

Member Number:

Press up? lmfao! It is a sit up or push up, or pull up if you are in the Marines dipshit. Impatient little twat arn't you with the links all over the place? You have almost reached the peak of immaturity. I can't wait to see whats next. I explained in another thread about work, GF, and other boards, I hope this sinks in. There is no winning or losing here maroon, so do not think there will be a day you get the upperhand.

Soldier, he has no clue about the service we are hitting a stone wall here. I just hope he mouths off in front of a soldier one day. That should be good for about 6 to10 stiches.

living I go to Latrobe every year. Steelers training camp. A bunch of Reign members go hang out. Seeing that you love to hang with Steeler posters soooooooo much I am sending you a invite. If you are bold enough to show up, you are more than welcome to talk "military" with me. But then again that would require a set of balls. Hell I will even uy you a beer, we can talk about my IQ and everything. It will be a lot of fun. :)
Old 10-01-2005, 06:16 AM   #35
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier4Steelers
ahhhh crap, i cant tell if this was before or after the cease fire in the other one. but i will be a man and walk away from it.

your right, i get alot of self satisfaction our of serving this country....
Just slightly before it.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:19 AM   #36
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
Press up? lmfao! It is a sit up or push up, or pull up if you are in the Marines dipshit. Impatient little twat arn't you with the links all over the place? You have almost reached the peak of immaturity. I can't wait to see whats next. I explained in another thread about work, GF, and other boards, I hope this sinks in. There is no winning or losing here maroon, so do not think there will be a day you get the upperhand.

Soldier, he has no clue about the service we are hitting a stone wall here. I just hope he mouths off in front of a soldier one day. That should be good for about 6 to10 stiches.

living I go to Latrobe every year. Steelers training camp. A bunch of Reign members go hang out. Seeing that you love to hang with Steeler posters soooooooo much I am sending you a invite. If you are bold enough to show up, you are more than welcome to talk "military" with me. But then again that would require a set of balls. Hell I will even uy you a beer, we can talk about my IQ and everything. It will be a lot of fun. :)
Hey Slash,

Even with all the links I posted you still didnt address the points I made properly - look at the posts you made before the game - where you invited me back to the forum to have a 'party' after the game.

Then look at you crying about 'classless' patriot fans invading the forum after the win.

That is all.

NM
Old 10-01-2005, 05:34 PM   #37
slashsteel

Member Number:

I addressed them, but it just didn't soak in. I guess it takes a while for you to comprehend the informaton.

Do you find that people have to continuously repeat themselves over and over and over again for you to retain the information? It is ok I understand, you are obviously one of those window lickers. I will try not to make fun of you, as it's not nice to prod those affiliated with the short bus.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:58 PM   #38
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

"again as someone who has never been to war, served over seas, or picked up a weapon for its country... you should leave the military out of it because it makes you look ignorant."

Act like the professional they trained you to be, snake-eater, and keep those comments in your pocket.

Last edited by hardwork; 10-01-2005 at 10:02 PM.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:00 PM   #39
slashsteel

Member Number:

Hey hardwork go fuckyourself ya little twerp.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:23 PM   #40
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

if someone who has never served makes deragatory assumptions about the military, im going to tell them to shut their mouth, stay in your lane hw