Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 07-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #121
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

Member Number: 8551
Default Re: The Browns Suck Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjpro11 View Post
whats the deal browns fans? i just checked ticketmaster and you can still get tickets to browns games after they went on sale a week ago. you guys are always bragging about how great and loyal your fan base is, well wheres the support? for once, your team isnt terrible, so tickets should be as high in demand as ever. tickets are only $32 too. steelers tickets to all games were all sold out within 5 minutes and they start at $59 each plus fees. and dont use the ticket scalpers as an excuse either. the demand is high for steelers tickets, thats why they go for twice the face value and more on ebay. if the demand were that high for browns tickets, the scalpers would have bought all those games up. but i guess not many people really care to see the clowns live in action.
They still got tickets for the Steelers game? I want tix for that one.

Quote:
Look For Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Tickets
Additional Information:
VISA, proud sponsor and the only card accepted for Cleveland Browns tickets.

This game is sold out.

:( Nope
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05...4&minorcatid=8

Quote:
Lets try Dallas.

Look For Cleveland Browns vs. Dallas Cowboys Tickets
Additional Information:
VISA, proud sponsor and the only card accepted for Cleveland Browns tickets.

This game is sold out.

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

1. Tickets may not be on sale yet.
2. Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
3. Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
4. On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office.

Benefits of an account:

* Faster checkout
* Acc
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05...4&minorcatid=8

DAMNIT! you got my hopes up :(
Old 07-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #122
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

hmmm..only tickets not sold out are for the Denver game and the Bungals game.

I may try and get denver tix if I can't get ones for the Pittsburgh game. Thursday night game should be freaking epic.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #123
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05...1&minorcatid=1

On a side not Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick tickets are still on sale. Shocked they're not sold out yet as well. As that sounds like one hell of a show, especially with that Arnel guy being the lead singer now. Dude sounds like Steve Perry's clone. :)
Old 07-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #124
CB1977
Starter

Member Number: 6651

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer View Post
Be true to your team. Living the lows with them makes the highs so much better because of what you went through.

As a Browns fan, you may have more lows than I do....but I freaking respect every Browns fan that has put on any peice of Browns gear from 1999-2006. The 2007 year, the bandwagoners started jumping on. We'll know who's for real and who isn't if the Browns hit a skid during the year.
Good to hear you say that RoethlisBURGHer....I have lots of respect for people like you. And, just for saying that, for one time and ONE TIME ONLY, I will wave a terrible towel to you in your honor:

(God, that kinda hurt).

Thanks
CB1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:07 PM   #125
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB1977 View Post
Good to hear you say that RoethlisBURGHer....I have lots of respect for people like you. And, just for saying that, for one time and ONE TIME ONLY, I will wave a terrible towel to you in your honor:

(God, that kinda hurt).

Thanks
I respect any fan that was there through late 70's, 80's and pre-move to ratbird town.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #126
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
I respect any fan that was there through late 70's, 80's and pre-move to ratbird town.
You aint' geting a second towel! lol I couldn't bring myself to wave the thing, it hurt me just seeing CB1977 do it! LOL I feel your pain bro, but I'm sure it was worth it!
xfl2001fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:24 PM   #127
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

I totally respect true Browns fans who weathered all of the storms the franchise and teams have had over the years, along with those who have remained faithful to their team during the difficult years after Art the Hut moved their beloved Browns to Baltimore. This is where I think Browns fans and Steelers fans have a common bond - we love our teams unconditionally, bleed our team colors and support them through the highs and lows.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #128
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I totally respect true Browns fans who weathered all of the storms the franchise and teams have had over the years, along with those who have remained faithful to their team during the difficult years after Art the Hut moved their beloved Browns to Baltimore. This is where I think Browns fans and Steelers fans have a common bond - we love our teams unconditionally, bleed our team colors and support them through the highs and lows.
Even with a Steelers fan, this isn't a hard thing to do! That's about as well said as it can be! It would be nice for you guys to have a few hard times (to weed out those that aren't really fans, but have never known hard times) so that we could really cut to the chase. But I really do want to have the old rivalry back. Those were good days.
xfl2001fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #129
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
Even with a Steelers fan, this isn't a hard thing to do! That's about as well said as it can be! It would be nice for you guys to have a few hard times (to weed out those that aren't really fans, but have never known hard times) so that we could really cut to the chase. But I really do want to have the old rivalry back. Those were good days.
Believe me, we Steelers fans have had hard times and some very disappointing seasons, but not so much since 1991. The 80's were rough, admittedly, but we came through those years and continued on with our winning tradition where it left off upon the arrival of Coach Cowher and now with the Tomlinator.

It becomes fairly obvious with a couple of losses and a bad game overall where the divide is between diehards and bandwagon hoppers. Unfortunately, I remember all too well some of the comments around here, as well as from some of my friends, after the disappointing 2006 season, i.e. "I'm done with them", "they suck", etc. I am the eternal optimist - those who really know me are well aware that I don't give up on my teams (this goes for the Pens and Bucs too) until the last second ticks off the play clock.

The rivalry is still very much there, imho, between the Browns and Steelers and I feel it will intensify almost to where it was this season, as I view the Browns as our most viable competition for the AFCN crown. The Bungles and Ratfinks are jokes.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #130
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Believe me, we Steelers fans have had hard times and some very disappointing seasons, but not so much since 1991. The 80's were rough, admittedly, but we came through those years and continued on with our winning tradition where it left off upon the arrival of Coach Cowher and now with the Tomlinator.

It becomes fairly obvious with a couple of losses and a bad game overall where the divide is between diehards and bandwagon hoppers. Unfortunately, I remember all too well some of the comments around here, as well as from some of my friends, after the disappointing 2006 season, i.e. "I'm done with them", "they suck", etc. I am the eternal optimist - those who really know me are well aware that I don't give up on my teams (this goes for the Pens and Bucs too) until the last second ticks off the play clock.

The rivalry is still very much there, imho, between the Browns and Steelers and I feel it will intensify almost to where it was this season, as I view the Browns as our most viable competition for the AFCN crown. The Bungles and Ratfinks are jokes.
Should be Browns-Steelers every year for the title. Such a Rivalry is mos. def. THE BEST in Pro Football period.Old School Hardmouth football orignating from the cradle of the sport. (From Toledo-Columbus-Pittsburgh-Akron-Canton area is INSANE for football.)

We diss on each others fans sometimes..but The True Hardcore fans on both sides I think we can both respect.. Those are the folks that make the rivalry..Not the person who buys a jersey off the rack at Wal-mart after watching one of the team wins.