Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-28-2005, 12:48 AM   #21
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: Bellichick orders Steelers trainer away..9/28 Update; Trainers Pres. Surprised

When Light went down I think it was after Rodney and I think one other guy got hurt. Probably came out of frustration. Of course it wasn't the best move or thing to say. But hey what can you do.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 02:13 AM   #22
Dirtywater
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 434
Default Re: Bellichick orders Steelers trainer away..9/28 Update; Trainers Pres. Surprised

Guys, seriously, look inward about trying to win a Super Bowl with your team than criticizing the guy who has won 3 out of the last 4.

Stop worrying about policing fans and personel and start to ask why your coach hasn't delivered it. And I'm not talking smack. I'm being serious.

What our coach and team does has zero bearing on your reasons for success or failure. Anything more is useless and rings of hollow jealousy.

You're better than that. Save this whoa-is-me act for Colts fans.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:04 AM   #23
Ambridge
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 604

I posted the same topic over in the NFL Forum.

Watch out guys!
The sensitivity squad from the Patriots Police will probably be here to defend their honor.
Ambridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 08:13 AM   #24
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtywater
Guys, seriously, look inward about trying to win a Super Bowl with your team than criticizing the guy who has won 3 out of the last 4.

Stop worrying about policing fans and personel and start to ask why your coach hasn't delivered it. And I'm not talking smack. I'm being serious.

What our coach and team does has zero bearing on your reasons for success or failure. Anything more is useless and rings of hollow jealousy.

I believe the topic was along the lines of your coach being a DICK, not a SB caliber coach. Your aggravation with the topic must give it some credibility otherwise you would care less. I couldn't stand your coach when he was with the Brown's and I still can't stand him. I give him his props because of obvious reasons, but I think I have a mop that has a better personality! It kills me to see a true nice-guy like Mike Vrabel act the way he did against the Saints when he ran back a turnover for a td, holding the ball out and yanking it away like that from the fan. What an ass! It has to be the company he's been keeping because I've followed him his whole career. I wish we never let him go.
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:27 AM   #25
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Quote:

Thanks for the info about Cowher and the Pats Superbowls. We were not aware that he has lost any big games, or of the Pats recent success. We are all amazed by your discovery, Thanks again...

This is not about Cowher, it is about your asshole coach cursing and running off our trainer trying to lend a hand to a serious injury. What a prick!!!

If this is what Steelers fans want to talk about, and you don't like it... Then go back to your Patriot board.

Dont you think we are well aware of Cowhers struggles in the big game. Are you kidding me? That topic has been beaten to death at every Steelers board on the net.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:02 PM   #26
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

Exactly DW.

If you Steeler fans know your coach can't handle the big games, get another coach. Crying about ours isn't going to help you.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:48 PM   #27
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
Exactly DW.

If you Steeler fans know your coach can't handle the big games, get another coach. Crying about ours isn't going to help you.
You would be the epitomy of the "fan" that gets under my skin. It's obviously been long enough for you to forget how long your team sucked ass! This thread wasn't anything about wins and losses or your coach vs ours. Yet it seems to have turned that way because we struck a nerve by establishing a valid point; Your coach is an asshole!
But since you brought up the topic, at least since Cowher has been here we've been able to enjow winning seasons (almost) every year and he's not a smarmy little egocentric prick like your coach!
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:09 PM   #28
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

"CowherLover" Isn't that sweet. How long have you loved him?
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 09:38 PM   #29
I.C. Lights
Starter

Member Number: 530

Quote:

I think most of us are more concerned with our own team then BB's recent actions. Trying to characterize this thread as useless and envious, however, is only going to fuel it more because it remains a legitimate and revelant topic (this is furthered by the recent articles on the matter as well). You might consider the broader picture here: that Steeler fans or football fans in general. We watch, play, coach, etc. From that perspective, all of this crazy BB stuff matters because it's an example for all of us of how not to act. I understand that you are trying to diminish its importance, but that is a completely subjective matter over which you have no control or bearing. If you want to see it stop, just ignore it and it will go away soon.
I.C. Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 10:29 PM   #30
Dirtywater
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 434

I'm simply more amazed that you even care. How does this affect your team winning or losing at all?

So, to talk about it to get a cheap "we're better than them" does ring of jealousy. And if our coach is a jerk to you guys, what else would you want? Him to send you a cake or cookies?

To quote Herm, "You play to win the game." This is just a strange topic, and the self-righteousness in it is weird too. If it doesn't affect the game or your playing, I just fail to see what this has to do with anything other than a "we are better than them". That is settled on the field at game-time.

I really am not talking trash. I respect your team alot, you are a great team and have great players, but this is exactly what Colt fans do and I just figured you guys were above & past that. That's what struck me as odd.