Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-13-2007, 08:00 PM   #61
Polly
Water Boy

Member Number: 6931
Default Re: Steelers vs Bills

Only thing im concerned about is the running game. I know willie got 109 rushing yards but in 2 carries he got 50 yards and 25 other carries got 60 yards. I'll be lookin for consistancy from him. Defense should have a great day and dont be surprised if you see allen rossum take one home, hes that explosive

first post, dont hate!! :D
Polly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:43 PM   #62
varmintjcl
Water Boy

Member Number: 1528

I'll have a former bills fan from buffalo watching with us, he keeps repeating how the bills will play with emotion because of Everett, but I think we'll take this one at home and the next one& the next one...
varmintjcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:50 AM   #63
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

The Broncos had 171 yards rushing against the Bills...I like the Steelers Chances against that Run Defense.
Dino 6 Rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:07 AM   #64
SteelerGirlsRule
Banned

Member Number: 6932
Default I'm just a rook but here is my 2 cents

I realize I'm the new guy(girl) and in most circles the new guy has to earn respect before shooting off at the mouth but you'll read what I have to say and like it lol!

My brothers and I have Sunday ticket and always watch the Steelers next opponent ie the jills. So based on what I saw in that game here is my overview of the game this Sunday.

Steelers on offense....... I believe the O will have a good game. The jills are depleted on D they lost 3 players in the game against the mules. They were'nt stellar to begin with. The thorn in the Steelers side will be slowing down the jills right D end (can't think of his name) he was in the mules backfield a lot last week. Marvel will need to be on his toes against this guy.

Steelers on defense........ The D should have a good game as well. The way I see it the jills main threat is the deep ball. Lostman has a very accurate deep ball and Lee Evans is well adept at coming down with said throw. Pressure should negate this part of thier game. This Lynch guy looks like he has the tools to be a very good back. He will trigger memories of Thurman Thomas in buffalo. The jills fans only hope he doesn't fumble like Thurman at the most crucial of times. The Steelers D will stop the run though.

Steelers special teams....... I really like Sepulveda, I think he is a pro bowler for us. However he would be well advised to kick away from the jills Parish. He returned one for a TD last week. The jills also got great return yardage from kickoffs too. Special teams better come to play.

Steelers coaching....... Tomlins job this week is to prepare the team to take on an emotional jills team who's teamate is laying in the hospital. (hate to see anyone get hurt) (unless maybe it's Ray(jump on the pile at the end of the play) Lewis) Man I hate that guy..... I digress....... A team playing for another teamate can be very dangerous see 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers ala Jerome Bettis. Tomlin in my opinion has been a great addition for this team.

Steelers Fans.......... BRING THE FRICKIN NOISE!!!!!!! I will be there and the boys better not let this girl out yell them. The beer guy better be on his toes too! Momma doesn't like to wait for her brew.

My prediction. Steelers 34 jills 9

GO STEELERS GO!

:sign09:

For all you horny lil Steeler fans............ YES that IS me in the picture!
SteelerGirlsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:49 AM   #65
DACEB
Banned

Member Number: 2911

This is the only way we lose to the Bills;

Willie fumbles sometimes

Ben throws INT's sometimes

Holmes drops passes sometimes

Foote misses tackles sometimes

Dick calls the wrong blitz sometimes

Ike gets burnt sometimes

The offensive line false starts sometimes

Troy is sometimes out of position

If all of those things happen, we lose!!
DACEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:33 PM   #66
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Yeehaw

My first post to this forum. I think the Steelers have way too much talent on both sides of the ball, and with a veteran punt returner we shouldn't shoot ourselves in the foot on special teams. We just have to keep their returner contained. Losman s very inconsistent over the long haul. He might burn us on one or two plays, but he needs more than that to win a game. I am confident the pressure put on him by the D will make him wish he was elsewhere. Willie should be able to pile up some good yards against a banged up defense which will in turn open up the play action pass to Holmes, Ward and Miller. Hopefully Spaeth turns into a monster as well. I was impressed with him in the first game.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #67
steelermuzik
Water Boy

Member Number: 5642

My first online post ever (been viewing for almost 2 years). I decided to simply state that I'm pumped for Sunday's game like I haven't been since '05. I'm confident our team is back on track and we're going to have an exciting year this year in bounce back fashion. Each game we'll have a few things to fix, but overall the focus is so much better this year than last year and I'm way excited about another trip to the playoffs! 2-0, Here we go Steelers, Here we go!
steelermuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #68
Billiever
Banned

Member Number: 6947

I'm not worried about Pittsburgh.
Bills will be 1-1 going into a very BIG game at New England!
Billiever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:44 PM   #69
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,148 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billiever View Post
I'm not worried about Pittsburgh.
Bills will be 1-1 going into a very BIG game at New England!
Well, if we play our scrubs, you might have a chance. Then again, our scrubs beat your starters last time in your backyard, so don't count on that either.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #70
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Well, if we play our scrubs, you might have a chance. Then again, our scrubs beat your starters last time in your backyard, so don't count on that either.
Why... I think that your right my friend fansince'76... the Steelers dominated that game and it didnt mean a thing to them and cost the Bills the playoffs..
Bills fans have nothing to prove...
They are still the ONLY team to lose 4 straight super bowls...Right?
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote