Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-16-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
Kislik
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1303
Default Looking for the song from Heinz Field

Could you please tell me what is the song that is played before the kick off and after Steelers touchdowns? Something like "o-o-o o-o-o-o-o o-o-o" :) If it can be distributed legaly as .mp3 could you please also send it to me to kislik@gmail.com?

If this is a wrong forum could admins please move the threas instead of deleting it.
Kislik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
FastWillieParker39
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 4348
Default Re: Looking for the song from Heinz Field

That song is called "Zombie Nation" by Kenkraft 400
Old 09-16-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Kislik
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1303

Thx a million for your help =)
Kislik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #4
badg2k
Water Boy

Member Number: 7041

yeah that song rocks
badg2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:07 PM   #5
Petesburgh66
Team Captain

Member Number: 1988

The song is ok but the video blows. It's like watching a lame infomercial. If your going to use dance music to pump a crowd, Real McCoy - Runaway is much better song (considering the way the D has been playing)..

[YOUTUBE]z5LW07FTJbI[/YOUTUBE]
Petesburgh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #6
buckets2330
Water Boy

Member Number: 7044

we ready-by archie eversole is a good song the play wen the steelers are on defense...check it out
buckets2330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
blackandyellow
Water Boy

Member Number: 17607

Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa better replace at least one of the garbage hillbilly songs that are played at Heinz field. You have got a very-talented Pittsburgh artist & the first well-established rapper coming from Pittsburgh who made this song & it is about how great the colors black and yellow are. It would be no more fitting than being played at all home games and should be (IMO) the Steelers theme song. Whoever in charge of the music there is terrible and has got to be ancient (in terms of age), stubborn, and set in his or her ways. I'm a season ticket holder (for 7 years) & I've heard the same crap songs year after year after year and wondered why -at times- a more appropriate, more current song or songs were not played yet?? There may be 2 songs that are okay/decent out of them all, but many of them I have no idea why they play them religiously unless they want to please all of the white DVE (WDVD) fans and/or redneck hillbillies that pack the crowd. I hope that this song becomes the exception to this as this song is definitely meant to be the Steelers theme song, it's that catchy and good, and it is coming from/made by/produced by a worldwide-recognized talented rap artist (he is more underground but if you are from Pittsburgh, chances are you know this song or at least have heard the name Wiz Khalifa before). It is not the stereotypical "gangster rap" song, I'd be willing to bet that many of those [ppl] who cannot stand rap music would not mind this song & many of those people would end up liking/enjoying [it] their first rap song (because of what it represents).
blackandyellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #8
jizzballz
Banned

Member Number: 17482

i like zombie nation better at basketball games

[youtube]dDZLULd4Qcg[/youtube]
jizzballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #9
TOOLofSTEEL
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17096

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandyellow View Post
Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa better replace at least one of the garbage hillbilly songs that are played at Heinz field. You have got a very-talented Pittsburgh artist & the first well-established rapper coming from Pittsburgh who made this song & it is about how great the colors black and yellow are. It would be no more fitting than being played at all home games and should be (IMO) the Steelers theme song. Whoever in charge of the music there is terrible and has got to be ancient (in terms of age), stubborn, and set in his or her ways. I'm a season ticket holder (for 7 years) & I've heard the same crap songs year after year after year and wondered why -at times- a more appropriate, more current song or songs were not played yet?? There may be 2 songs that are okay/decent out of them all, but many of them I have no idea why they play them religiously unless they want to please all of the white DVE (WDVD) fans and/or redneck hillbillies that pack the crowd. I hope that this song becomes the exception to this as this song is definitely meant to be the Steelers theme song, it's that catchy and good, and it is coming from/made by/produced by a worldwide-recognized talented rap artist (he is more underground but if you are from Pittsburgh, chances are you know this song or at least have heard the name Wiz Khalifa before). It is not the stereotypical "gangster rap" song, I'd be willing to bet that many of those [ppl] who cannot stand rap music would not mind this song & many of those people would end up liking/enjoying [it] their first rap song (because of what it represents).
Ive still yet to see what that song has to do with the Steelers other than the fact its got Black and Yellow in the hook.

Stuntin, repping Pittsburgh, people afraid, hoes, cars, jewelery, and money. Shits not rap, its pop music. Albeit I don't wanna hear the hillbilly stuff any more than this. But you seem to kinda be pent up on this song in particular for some reason.

Even Ice Cube made a song that actually mentions the Steelers more than this.

[YOUTUBE]VjOcIsOCPpM[/YOUTUBE]

Around 1:00 he mentions the Steelers. Songs not even about the Steelers and its just about as related as Wiz's track.
TOOLofSTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
scathlok
Water Boy

Member Number: 24354

my absolute fave version of "zombie nation" was done by GRENDEL

http://youtu.be/UiTILtldJrg
scathlok is offline   Reply With Quote