Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 09-20-2007, 04:37 PM   #101
OStigers2000
Water Boy

Member Number: 7110
Default Re: Week 3

This is not good for us and we do not have a decent player to take his place. this is a huge lose to our LB corp. It's the second worse one we could have. First would be losing P. Willis but yea this sets our defense back unless they put B. Moore back on the outside and have D. Smith and P. Willis in the middle. But D. Smith is just old and misses everything and isn't much a factor. Point matter this makes even more reason for your team to win. This really sucks for us because we were looking forward to seeing Lawson having a great year and was on pace for that as well. He is our fatest LB, runs a 4.35 at his pro day. This sucks
OStigers2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 04:46 PM   #102
alittlejazzbird
Team Captain

Member Number: 1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by OStigers2000 View Post
This is not good for us and we do not have a decent player to take his place. this is a huge lose to our LB corp. It's the second worse one we could have. First would be losing P. Willis but yea this sets our defense back unless they put B. Moore back on the outside and have D. Smith and P. Willis in the middle.
This is one Steelers fan who is sorry for your misfortune....we all know what it's like to have a key player injured and what it can do to your team.
alittlejazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:01 PM   #103
DaHonorable49er
Water Boy

Member Number: 7050

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlejazzbird View Post
This is one Steelers fan who is sorry for your misfortune....we all know what it's like to have a key player injured and what it can do to your team.
Class words from a Steeler. Here's to an injury free game by both teams.
DaHonorable49er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:11 PM   #104
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Member Number: 4435

this sucks for the 49ers. i like them in the NFC. i hope that they will be able to overcome this and still have a good season.

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #105
OStigers2000
Water Boy

You are very respectful and honorable Steeler fans and I think you all are amazing and great people. Thank you for your kind words and welcoming me on this board. You show top class for a great organization. I know we play you all this Sunday, but for some reason I am going to be routing for your team as well and I would love to see your team in the Super Bowl. to the best fans I've debated with
Old 09-20-2007, 06:01 PM   #106
MJ5150
Starter

Member Number: 3203

Thanks for the reply to my question OStigers. I can totally see what you describe happening. I just don't think Willis is ready for Carey Davis and Dan Kreider quite yet. Maybe in a year or so....

As far as Alex Smith, I think he is still a couple years away from being a solid NFL QB. I don't picture him doing well with the defensive schemes LeBeau will throw at him. The Arizona and St. Louis defenses are bad, and he wasn't able to do anything against them.

-Mike
MJ5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:05 PM   #107
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,370 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote:
You are very respectful and honorable Steeler fans and I think you all are amazing and great people. Thank you for your kind words and welcoming me on this board. You show top class for a great organization. I know we play you all this Sunday, but for some reason I am going to be routing for your team as well and I would love to see your team in the Super Bowl. to the best fans I've debated with
feel more than welcome to stick around after this weeks match up. we pretty much encourage other teams fans to stick around. hell, even a few respectable brownsfans are still around after we handed their team their ass in the opener. and i know you'll be a steeler fan in week 4.

thet sucks about lawson. i was really looking forward to watching since i had wanted the steelers to draft him last year. what really sucks is it happenend in practice.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:46 AM   #108
OStigers2000
Water Boy

Yea I am gonna stick around this board for the rest of the year and yes I am going to love you all even more when you face the Cards, Seahawks and Rams. I know for a fact those are 3 easy wins for you all. Which surely benefits us.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:14 PM   #109
BurghZ0n3
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 7054

I'd like to see us playing like in 1999 on MNF....we will prevail with our winning streak : 27-10
Old 09-21-2007, 02:32 PM   #110
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Quote:
Well for one thing we aren't the Brown or the Bills. We actually have talent but of course I can tell we are getting no respect from you all. I love the Steelers and I admire your team a lot and have been following your team for over 10 years since I live here in va. But I just can't believe this fan base. Mainly your fans who are coming onto our board and just talk all these paragraphs and praise our team and how good we are coming along and we are good here but then say the outcome will be 34-10. That's like buying us a dinner than smacking us in the face afterwards. I give you and your team the up most respect but we sure are not getting it back especially coming to our board and just all your fans disrespecting our fan base and team.
The so called Steelers expert from the Niners official board.... The same guy that said Ike Taylor wasn't fast.......
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote